This article is rated PG-13, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for readers under the age of 13.
Robots of Our Destiny is a 2023 crossover sci-fi action/adventure comedy film that will be released by Lucasfilm, Universal, Paramount, Disney Pixar, 20th Century Fox, MGM, Paramount, and Columbia on TBA 23, 2023. Construction will begin on June 7, 2022.
Will come soon.
- TBA as R2-D2, one of the droids you're looking for from Star Wars™ and the main protagonist of the film. TBA.
- TBA as BB-8, also one of the droids you're looking for from Star Wars™ and the main deuteragonist of the film. TBA.
- TBA as C-3PO, also one of the droids you're looking for from Star Wars™ and the main tritagonist of the film. He later gets kidnapped by R2-Q5 and BB-9E. Eventually, R2-D2 saves him with the help of his friends.
- TBA as R2-Q5, also known by his codename in the film "EVILR2" from LEGO Star Wars™, is not the droid you're looking for, and thus is the main antagonist of the film. TBA.
- TBA as R4-P17's ghost, also known as Arfour's ghost, the spirit of one of the destroyed droids from Star Wars™. She is helpful and TBA.
- TBA as R3-S6, who is neutral in this film. TBA.
- TBA as WALL-E, a robot from the 29th century. TBA.
- TBA as EVE, another robot from the 29th century. TBA.
- TBA as TBA, a TBA from TBA. TBA.
- TBA as TBA, a TBA from the planet TBA. He helps TBA.
- TBA as BB-9E, the secondary antagonist of the film and R2-Q5's assistant. TBA.
- TBA as the Buzz Droids (aka Pistoeka sabotage droids), which one of them destroyed R4-P17. They serve R2-Q5 as his guards, and they are the tertiary antagonists of the film. TBA.
The film will begin construction on June 7, 2022 at 7:45 PM in the United States. TBA.
- This is the first film to have R2-D2 as the main protagonist and R2-Q5 as the main antagonist. Both of them are droids from Star Wars.