- "Join Stewie and Brian on the road again, to their greatest adventure yet!"
Road to Spiral Mountain is an adventure science fiction fantasy comedy film based on the TV series Family Guy and a crossover with the popular third-person RareWare video game Banjo-Kazooie. It serves as a direct sequel to the episode Road to the Multiverse. It is also set after the end of Season 10 and before the beginning of Season 11.
Stewie and Brian hit the road once again in their greatest adventure yet!
When Brian, the hopeless romantic dog wanting Jillian back, and Stewie, the former world-dominator baby, two friends in every way head to a store called Larry’s Old & New Game Emporium, they buy a golden Nintendo 64 and the long-legendary game called Banjo-Kazooie. With an enchanted HDTV from Saudi Arabia, the duo get sucked into the game as they help the courageous duo save Tooty from the grasp of the evil witch named Gruntilda in spiral mountain.
- Stewie (main protagonist)
- Brian (deuteragonist)
- Banjo (titular main tritagonist)
- Kazooie (titular secondary tritagonist)
- Tooty (-driving force- character)
- Bottles (antihero)
- Mumbo Jumbo (supporting character)
- Gruntilda (main antagonist)
- Klungo (secondary antagonist)
- Dingpot (tertiary antagonist)
- Tom Tucker
- Diane Simmons (mentioned)
- Joyce Kinnie
- Jack Black (as himself, supporting character)
- Despite this being a direct sequel to ‘‘Road to the Multiverse’’, it contains many references to the episode itself.
- In the games, Bottles is a calm and wise character, teaching Banjo and Kazooie the many moves they need to learn. In this film, he is an angry, anti-heroic mole, who at first meeting Stewie and Brian, thinks they are stealing his spot in the story.
- This feature-film contains three storylines:
- Stewie and Brian discovering Larry’s Old & New Game Emporium for the first time (starter).
- Tooty growing fond of Stewie after hearing from him by Gruntilda.
- Peter trying to convince Joe to become a professional athlete for the Quahog Olympic games, later to find Stewie and Brian inside the video game on the TV (primary).