This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||Something inside me has always been there, but now it's awake. And I'm afraid. I don't know what it is or what to do with it, and I need help.||„|
Rey is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise and the main protagonist of the sequel film trilogy. She was created by Lawrence Kasdan, J.J. Abrams, and Michael Arndt for The Force Awakens (2015), the first installment of the trilogy, and is portrayed by Daisy Ridley. She appears in the sequels The Last Jedi (2017) and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
In the films, Rey is a scavenger who was left behind on the planet Jakku when she was a child, and later becomes involved with the Resistance's conflict with the First Order. Powerful with the Force, Rey trains to be a Jedi under the tutelage of Luke Skywalker and General Leia, and faces adversaries such as Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo Ren, and Emperor Palpatine; the latter is revealed to be her grandfather in The Rise of Skywalker. Rey later adopts the name "Skywalker" to honor her mentors and the family legacy.
Appearances in Idea Wiki
Iago PUC's ideas
- Rey appears in the crossover animated film Marvel's Star Wars: Avengers of the Force, and its sequel Marvel's Star Wars 2: Galactic Machines, with Daisy Ridley reprising her role in both of them.
- Rey also appears as a guest character in Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, with Daisy Ridley reprising her role. She appears in the multi-part crossover arc "Legendary Universes", on which her reality is the first explored by Peter Parker / Spider-Man and his team. Following the events of The Rise of Skywalker, Rey (still adopting the name Rey Skywalker to honor Luke and Leia) has become a fully independent Jedi Master and has started a new generation of the Jedi Order by recruiting Jedi Masters from dying alternate realities of the Galaxy and training young Force-sensitive children (including one seen in the end of The Last Jedi).
- She first appears in "Part 2: Webs of the Force", on which she and her fellow Jedi Masters and allies from the Resistance / New Republic help Spider-Man and his team (Teresa Parker / Stormranger, Sam Alexander / Nova, Liz Allan / Firestar, and Lin Lie the Sword Master) uncover the origins of the droid units which AC-5 originated from and defeat the Dark Nation, a cult-like organization equipped with Oscorp's discarded Green Goblin technology and composed of former members and loyalists to the First Order. During the episode, Rey forms a close bond with Peter, whom she teaches the ways of the Force so he will find peace. Rey is notably Spider-Man's only female partner from the parallel dimensions.
- Later in "Part 6: Ultimate Alliance", she and her allies are among the many heroes who join the Champions and the Avengers in the battle against the Regent's army of Insectoids from the Negative Zone.
- Rey also appears in Secret Champions episode "The Force Reborn", which chronicles some first parts of Rey's story after the events of The Rise of Skywalker, which involve her first duties as newly appointed Jedi Master.