Regular Show: The Movie II: SuperChargers is an upcoming 2020 American traditionally animated comedy-adventure film mixed with CGI and it is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is a sequel to the 2015 film Regular Show: The Movie. The story focuses on Mordecai, Rigby and their families on a cross-country adventure after the vacation to save the park from being turned into a post-apocalyptic wasteland and being demolited and turned into a shopping center. And one thing needs to be said. Mordecai and Rigby: oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. The film takes place after the show's series finale.
The film releases theatrically in movie theaters in the United States on July 8, 2020 in 3D and RealD 3D. The film received average reviews from critics for its voice performances, score, and mediocre humor. The film features the voices of J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Courtenay Taylor, Ali Hillis, Minty Lewis and Zosia Mamet voicing the main characters. The film's cast also includes Greg Cipes, Thomas Kuc, Madeleine Peters, Kira Kosarin, Chris Marquette, Catherine Taber, Michael Cera, Charlize Theron, Justin Long, Ryan Potter, Gina Rodriguez, Amy Poehler, Kristen Wiig, Jesse Eisenberg, Tim Curry, Whoopi Goldberg and Seth MacFarlane.
The movie begins with Mordecai eating a carrot like Bugs Bunny to introduce to the movie, but Mordecai starts arguing with Rigby about who should do that then the movie starts which shows that it's been 25 years since Pops defeated Anti-Pops and saved the universe, which started a reunion at the park to honor Pops for saving the universe and Mr. Maellard who has passed away 25 years later. When Mordecai, Rigby and their friends and loving families leave the park and go on vacation, the park becomes under a huge threat as Legion, a dangerous hitman cyborg from the future who have to tear New Superchargers. Hawkodile, Leonardo, Crash Bandicoot, Red, Chuck, Bomb, Firehawk, Emmet Brickowski, Wildstyle, Batman, Unikitty, Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi, General Sweet Mayhem, Benny, Metalbeard, and Bad Cop/Good Cop. down the park in order to build the shopping center. Now Mordecai, Rigby and their friends and loving families must return and rescue the park from being destroyed.
- J.G. Quintel as Mordecai and Hi-Five Ghost
- William Salyers as Rigby
- Sam Marin as Benson and Muscle Man
- Mark Hamill as Skips
- Courtenay Taylor as Starla, Muscle Man's wife
- Greg Cipes, Thomas Kuc, Madeleine Peters, Kira Kosarin, Chris Marquette, Catherine Taber and Michael Cera as Muscle Man and Starla's Children
- Ali Hillis as Pam, Benson's wife
- Minty Lewis as Eileen, a mole and Rigby's wife
- Charlize Theron as Stef, Mordecai's wife
- Justin Long, Ryan Potter and Gina Rodriguez as Mordecai and Stef's Children
- Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig as Rigby and Eileen's Daughters
- Zosia Mamet as Celia, Hi-Five Ghost's wife
- Jesse Eisenberg as Hi-Five Ghost and Celia's Son
- Tim Curry - Legion, a dangerous hitman cyborg from the future and the main antagonist
- Other voices include Whoopi Goldberg and Seth MacFarlane
- Patrick Warburton as Hawkodile
- Seth Green as Leonardo
- Dwayne Johnson as Crash Bandicoot
- Jason Sudeikis as Red
- Josh Gad as Chuck
- Danny McBride as Bomb
- Will Smith as Firehawk
- Chris Pratt as Emmet Brickowski
- Elizabeth Banks as Wyldstyle
- Will Arnett as Batman
- Tara Strong as Unikitty
- Charlie Day as Benny
- Nick Offerman as Metalbeard
- Liam Neeson as Bad Cop/Good Cop
- Tiffany Haddish as Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi
- Stephanie Beatriz as General Sweet Mayhem
Regular Show: The Movie II: SuperChargers is Rated PG (For Mild Action Violence, Nudity, Some Language and Mayhem).
The film will be released on July 8, 2020 in the United States by Warner Bros. The film's theatrical release will be preceded by Power Inside, a Short film based on Cartoon Network's animated television series Team Skylanders.
Home Media Release
The film was released on Digital on May 20 and Blu-Ray and DVD on March 3, 2021. It contains the deleted scenes, a Team Skylanders short film Power Inside, the 18-minute featurette, behind-the-scenes of Regular Show: The Movie II: SuperChargers, featuring interviews with most of the principal cast and crew and the movie cast, animatics, the Regular Epic Final Battle episode of Regular Show, the audio commentaries and the sneak peek of Cartoon All-Stars To The Rescue.
The film is scored by Brad Breeck.
- Regular Show Theme Song (Remix)
- "No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn" by Beastie Boys
- "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars
- "We Run The Night" by Havana Brown ft. Pitbull
- "Party Tonight" by J.G. Quintel
- ''As Lovers Go'' by Dashboard Confessional