This article is rated G, meaning all ages admitted.
Feature Animation for Walt Disney Pictures and Martin Gates Productions.
- Richard Briers as Rat (Ratty), a Water Vole Who Lived in a Riverbank Whose a Friend of Mole (Moley).
- Peter Davison as Mole (Moley), a Tired Mole Who Lived in Mole End Underground Whose a Friend of Rat (Ratty).
- William Dennis Hunt as Badger (Replacing Paul Eddington)
- Hugh Laurie as Toad
- Tom Kenny as Christopher Dale
- Rob Rackstraw as Robert Wood Johnson
- Frank Welker as Dogs/Cats/Wolf/Birds/Swan/Homeless Cat/Monkeys/Snake
- Alan Young as Billy Rabbit/Maned Wolf
- Gary Martin as Otter
- Andrew Stanton as Portly
- Paul Winchell as Phil Dann
- Rip Taylor as Albert McDeall
- Matt Frewer as The Wayfarer, Matt Frewer also voiced Grandpa Vole
- Jim Cummings as Richard Butler/Jock/Grandpa Mole
- Ken Sansom as Little Richard/Crab-Eating Fox
- Imelda Staunton as Mother Hare/The Parrot
- Dave Foley as Richard/Toucan
- Michael Bell as The Jaguar, a Main Villain
- Christopher Lloyd as Kerosene
- Richard Tate as Henry Muck
- Steve Bulen as Jeremy Johnson
- Diz White as The Rabbit
- Andrew Lawrence as The Brazilian Wildlife Guy
- Richard Briers, Hugh Laurie and Peter Davison reprised their roles in film.
- This is Grandpa Vole and Grandpa Mole‘s last appearance in the film before they died.
- This is Third Film Installment of the Ratty film series.
- This will be a same animation as The Adventures of Mole and the Ratty film series instead of the 1949 ones.
- Wherever You Are (End Credits) - Vonda Shepard and Barry Coffing
- The Wind in the Willows
- The Tales of Ratty’s Friends
- The Village Isle
- Ratty, Moley and Mr. Toad Gets Lost in Brazil
- The Animals
- The Fit of Snake
- Moley‘s Recovery
- The New Life
- The Little Tree
- The Maned Wolf
- Toucan’s High Flying Adventures
- The Flight of the Guide
- The Wildlife Photographer
- The Breakdown
- The Jaguar Stalks!
- The Water
- The Rainforest Attack
- Final Battle
- Back to the Village
October 24, 1997
Tony Britten and Carl Johnson (Composer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.