Ratagoing is a 2020 Mexican computer-animated parody film directed by José C. García de Letona. The film has drawn criticism as a mockbuster of the Disney/Pixar film Ratatouille.
A blue rat named Marcelino Gómez works at a restaurant. He has dreams of one day becoming a professional chef, and is in love with a waitress named Fibi. His boss, a Persian cat named Tigris, is scheduled to best friend a green rat named Simón. Marcelino visits his cooking.
- Alfonso Herrera as Marcelino Gómez, a blue rat.
- Irene Azuela as Fibi, a pink rat.
- Benny Ibarra as Simón, a green rat.
- Erick Elías as Tigris, a Persian cat.
- Fernanda Castillo as Marcela Gómez, Marcelino's mother.
- Eugenio Derbez as Rango Gómez, Marcelino's father.
- Gael García Bernal as Leo Machorro, a human.
- Vadhir Derbez as Mario Gómez, Marcelino's brother.
- Jaime Maussan as Chef Vicente Nava
- Jesús Ochoa as Noé Machorro, Leo's father.
- Angélica Vale as Xóchitl Villavicencio, Leo's girlfriend.
- Axel Kuschevatzky as Carlo Valdéz
- Facundo as Joseph
- Ramon Baturoni as Matías
- Yamil Atala as Alex
- Zack Isaac Sanchez as Mufasa
- Javier de la Torre as Garra Elefante
- Xuxo Dom as Ambrister Mastermind
- Laura Bozzo
The film was produced by animation studio ¡PLOP! to coincide with the film Ratatouille. The similarities that the film has with Ratatouille' have brought many to consider it a mockbuster, a characteristic associated with many of ¡PLOP!'s films. The film's animation was completed by Francisco Ramos, Iván Colón, Matias Sepulveda Pinilla, and its director, José C. García de Letona.