This article is rated G, meaning all ages admitted.
Puffy's Big Break is a 2018 American animated comedy adventure film, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It was directed by Rob Renzetti and Michael Huang & Cary Huang (based on the characters and comics created), written by Andrew Overtoom, Jason Daniel, Bob Boyle, and Conrad Vernon, produced by Michael Huang and Cary Huang, The film takes place of the series of same name and the film, The film takes focus (IT'S COMING SOON/TBA). The film stars Tara Strong, Patton Oswalt, Jason Sudeikis, Eric Bauza, Michael Huang, Cary Huang, Kath Soucie, and Lauren Tom. They have a short film called "Yellow Face's Today to Prank Everyone"
The Warner Bros. Pictures logo fades black to Cartoon Network Studios logo, After the events of What Do You Think of Roleplay? and they titled "PUFFY'S BIG BREAK" text and then build a new city that is similar to Yoyle City, The screen entered to a working place and enters the door titled "ASSISTANTS' ROOM" and Four slapped his hand on the table, Four saids "You're one of them was eliminated on the first episode" (Welcome Back), X agrees with Four because he's co-leader of him, The voice announcer (Frank Welker/vocoded on echo sound effect) that leads on him and Puffball enters on the place and agree with Yellow Face and Fries, Not just so. TBA
On the next week, Yellow Face plans to buy the original Xbox One S, but he needs money, The cashier says "Do you have more money to buy this)
Yellow Face disagrees with him and stole the console. running out of cashier's guards, they entered on the car and stole him
More coming soon!!
- Tara Strong as Puffball, a crafted-pom pom object that is best friends with Fries and Yellow Face
- Strong also voices Mary, the crafted pom mom object was married to Puff Dad
- Jason Sudeikis as Fries, a french fries that is the best friends to Yellow Face and Puffball
- Eric Bauza as Yellow Face, the smart face that is the best friend to Fries and Puffball
- Patton Oswalt as Puffbull, a crafted-pom pom object that is the girlfriend and friend to Puffball
- Michael Huang
- Cary Huang
- Adam Katz
The score and soundtrack label was by WaterTower Music.
The music score was recorded and mixed at Warner Bros. soundstages, Remote Control Productions and Henson Recording Studio. The music score was also recorded at Abbey Road Studios.
The animation was used by Snipple Animation Studios, Titmouse Inc., Renegade Animation, Toon Boom Harmony, They designed all with Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop.
Puffy's Big Break: Official Score from the Motion Picture
The score is composed by John Debney and Michael Giacchino, Two of the tracks are available on the soundtrack.
Rated G for General Audience
The teaser trailer was released on January 21, 2018, posted on the Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Pictures' Youtube channels. The film was the same year what released Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: The Movie and Clarence's Big Break, The second trailer is released on July 17, 2018, Happy Meal sets, including toys from MacDonald's toys, featuring Puffball, Puffbull, Fries, Yellow Face, and many more, On August 28, 2018, promotional tie-ins on Cartoon Network with Puffball, Puffbull, Yellow Face, Fries on a theater announcing the film
Puffy's Big Break was released on Digital on October 12, 2018, and Blu-Ray, DVD and 4K-Ultra HD on January 6, 2019, by Warner Home Video and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. One of the features will appear Yellow Face's Today to Prank Everyone, the sneak peek and interview of Puffy
- This is the first-ever its animated movie based on the TV series of the same name.
- The second Puffy film to be hit on the theaters
- The film marks the twelfth a theatrical film produced by Warner Bros. Animation, instead of Warner Animation Group and Village Roadshow Pictures
- This is Cartoon Network's ninth original program to get a release' after "The Powerpuff Girls Movie" released 16 years prior, ''Star Wars: The Clone Wars'' released 10 years prior, ''Regular Show: The Movie'' released 3 years prior, ''The Lego Ninjago Movie" released a year before and ''Teen Titans Go! To the Movies'', ''Adventure Time: The Kingdom of Ooo'' and "Clarence's Big Break ''The Amazing World of Gumball: The Movie'' all released this year.
- This is the sixth theatrical 2D animated movie in 20 years after Quest for Camelot, 19 years after The Iron Giant and 2 years after Tiny Toon Adventures: The Motion Picture and Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation: M.O.T.I.O.N.-P.I.C.T.U.R.E.
- This is Jason Sudeikis's third animated film, after Puffy, released 4 years after The Angry Birds Movie, released 2 years ago
- This is the first Puffy film to be released theatrically worldwide.
- The film was animated by Snipple Animation Studios and Renegade Animation
- This is Warner Bros.' seventeenth traditionally animated film to be released theatrically, after ''Clifford's Really Big Movie'' released 14 years prior.
- This is the thirteenth theatrical Warner Bros. film to rely solely on traditional hand-drawn animation mixed with Flash animation. but with instead of CGI animation
- This is Warner Bros.' eigthinth theatrical film to serve as the series finale to an animated series, after ''Clifford's Really Big Movie'' released 14 years prior, "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi 2: The Movie" released 12 years prior, ''Camp Lazlo: The Movie'' released 10 years prior, ''Teen Titans: The Movie'' released 6 years prior and "Tiny Toon Adventures: The Motion Picture", "Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation: M.O.T.I.O.N.-P.I.C.T.U.R.E." and "The Animaniacs Movie" all released 2 years prior, "The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries: The Motion Picture", "Chowder: The Movie", "Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Movie", "Dexter's Laboratory: The Movie" and "Courage the Cowardly Dog: The Movie" all released a year before and "Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation: W.O.N.K.A.", "Mixels: The Movie, Mixing It Up A Notch", ''Adventure Time: The Kingdom of Ooo'' and "WordGirl: The Movie" all released this year.