Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Saga is a remastered retelling of not one, but four games of the Sands of Time trilogy (albeit with changes and differences in addition to featuring elements from Battles of Prince of Persia for the Nintendo DS).
The game would be a retelling of the five games set within the Sands of Time continuity, combining all of the gameplay elements from the Console, PC and Handheld versions of the games.
Games Included for the Remake
- Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PSP
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS
- Battles of Prince of Persia (many of the elements from that game are included).
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Prince of Persia: Revelations
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
The Nintendo Switch Version
For the Nintendo Switch version of the game, it would feature Amiibo support from Nintendo's titles that would fit well with the Medieval era (though it takes within the Middle East part of Medieval Asia) such as The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem where the Prince can wear some of the Men's clothes from these titles such as him dressing up as Link and Marth.