Pic-a-Nic Havoc is an American animated slapstick comedy theatrical short, being part of the Yogi Bear series, being directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. It is produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and distributed by Warner Bros. Family Entertainment, being released along with The Mystic Woods on July 24th, 1998.
When Yogi Bear devises a scheme to steal as many pic-a-nic baskets he can with the help of Boo-Boo, Ranger Smith hires a Russian spy to be sure that they don't carry out their plans. Unfortunely for them, Yogi is smarter than the average bear as chaos and hilarity ensures.
- Joe Alaskey as Yogi Bear
- Tom Kenny as Boo-Boo Bear
- Corey Burton as Ranger Smith
- Maurice LaMarche as Boris Samarovich
- This is the first Yogi Bear production under Warner Bros.' ownership and the first after Don Messick's death in 1997.
- As a result, Boo-Boo is now voiced by Tom Kenny as Ranger Smith is now voiced by Corey Burton.