Pete's Dragon is the upcoming American musical fantasy historical comedy-drama adventure film directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson, produced by Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen and Cornelius Uliano and screenplay by Michael LeSieur, David Magee and Tommy Swerdlow. The film is a another live-action reimagining of Disney's two films like 1977 live-action/animated musical film and 2016 film of the same names is complete and its a another remake film and based on the same name of the short story by Malcolm Marmorstein and starring Kristen Bell, Luke Evans, Seth Rogen, David Tennant, Frances McDormand, Jonah Hill, Justin Rupple, Max Greenfield, Craig Robinson, Danny McBride, Christopher Plummer, Alan Tudyk, Finn Wolfhard with Louis Ashbourne Serkis as the title character Pete, a young orphan boy and Terry Notary as Elliott, a magical invisible friendly heroic fire-breathing dragon and narrated by Taron Egerton.
Point Grey Picture's first family film by their "family" division
This is the first Point Grey Picture's film to be rated PG by the MPAA.
The film is currently takes place in the late 19th century expect the year 1889. But the original and remake Pete's Dragon films happens to have been been released in 1977 to 2016 and formerly takes place in 1901 and 1977 to 1983 then later is back to beginning.
Jennifer Yuh Nelson's directing the first Disney film and the second live-action project since the 9 sequel The Darkest Minds (2018).
The second film is rated PG since 2016 film but the original is rated G.
The another original Pete's Dragon (1977/2016) took place in the early 1900's and late 1970's and early 1980's but now is took place in the late 1880's.
This film character a dragon named Elliott is currently computer animation and motion captured provided by Moving Picture Company (MPC) and animal sound effects like snake hissing, crocodile snarl and pig squeal and he is currently cold blooded reptilian creature with two large wings, goat like ear holes, two gazelle horns, green scaley skin, pink / purple hair and slender skinny body instead of obese body and breath fire (just defeat bad guys not good guys).
From the studio that brought you Beauty and the Beast, Frozen and Aladdin.
The story of a young orphan boy named Pete and his best friend, a dragon named Elliott and big historical magical musical adventure.
This film is called Pete's Dragon from Walt Disney Pictures and Point Grey Pictures are proud to the partners from who you known like Ancestry.com, Ebates, HSN.com, Ivory, SCJohnson (Glade and Ziploc), Kohl's, Ad Council (AdoptUSKids), Books a Million, Yogurtland, Juicy Juice, Pop Secret, Nissan, Subway, Hilton, Neutrogena, Wonderful Pistachios and General Mills (Chex).
- Louis Ashbourne Serkis as Pete, a young orphan boy whom the Gogans have purchase and treat like a slave.
- Kristen Bell as Nora, Lampie's headstrong but kind daughter who later adopts Pete and it's a mother.
- Luke Evans as Dr. Terminus Sherman (know as Professor Terminus Sherman), a scheming quack and showman and it's the main antagonist and it's a dragon hunter that kill Elliott.
- Seth Rogen as Lampie, Passamaquoddy's lighthouse keeper and Nora's father.
- David Tennant as Hoagy, Dr. Terminus Sherman's assistant and it's a seconardy antagonist.
- Frances McDormand as Lena Gogan, the matriarch of the murderous Gogan family.
- Jonah Hill, Justin Rupple and Max Greenfield as the three Gogan brothers
- Christopher Plummer as the Mayor of Passamaquoddy.
- Craig Ferguson and Danny McBride as David the Fisherman and The Captain of the Ship.
- James Franco as Paul, a sailor who has dissappeared at sea and Nora's fiance.
- Alan Tudyk as Marven the milkman.
- Rhoda Pell as Miss Taylor, Passamaquoddy's schoolteacher who reluctantly takes Pete as a student at Nora's suggestion.
- Finn Wolfhard as Henry, a 15 years old newspaper selling teenage boy and Pete's brother and best friend.
- Nick Mohammed as Pete's unnamed father has been got killed by the Gogan's.
- Alison Brie as Pete's unnamed mother has been got killed by the Gogan's.
- Paul Sparks as the egg vendor.
- Noah Jupe as Joe.
- Cameron Seely as Kattie.
- Matt Berry as the hardware casher.
- Matthias Schoenaerts as the market seller.
- Billy Crudup as the general store cashier.
- Terry Notary as the voice of Elliott, a dragon and its the main protagonist that saves, rescue, raise and protect Pete from the abusive murderous family called Gogans.
- Taron Egerton as the Narrator.
This film featuring 8 songs by the new songwriter Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez in his first live-action film and reprising songwriter Al Kasha and performed by Kristen Bell, Seth Rogen, Luke Evans, David Tennant, Frances McDormand, Louis Ashbourne Serkis and Terry Notary and composed by Heitor Pereira since Despicable Me (2000–present), The Smurfs (2011-2013) live-action films, The Angry Birds Movie (2016) and other films inculded.
In September 30, 2021, this soundtrack is available in store retailers from Walt Disney Records.