This article is rated PG, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for users the age of 7 and under.
It is the third film in the franchise.
Set in 2018, Jimmy is now an adult and wants to help people who are poor and ill. When he fell asleep that night, he dreamt of Ty and his friends who want to help poor and ill people. Ty finds a young woman named Pearl unconscious and calls the paramedics. Pearl's mom, Stefani, tells Ty that far away, there are crystals that can form a cure. Ty and his friends go to get the crystals while the owners try to keep them away.
- Ed Oxenbould as Jimmy
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Ty, the main protagonist
- Rachel Weisz as Claire, the deuteragonist
- Matt Damon as Malcolm, one of the tritagonists
- Whoopi Goldberg as Regina, one of the tritagonists
- Liam Neeson as Kaya, one of the tritagonists
- Tom Hanks as AJ, one of the tritagonists
- Mark Wahlberg as Remy, one of the tritagonists
- Tom Cruise as Dreyar
- John Goodman as Vanguard
- Simon Pegg as Mremireh, the main, later secondary antagonist, later redeemed
- Dolph Lundgren as Brute, the secondary/tertiary antagonist, later redeemed
- Jason Isaacs as Ganfaul, Dreyar's partner and the hidden main antagonist.
- Rowan Blanchard as Pearl, an ill young woman
- Jennifer Garner as Stefani, Pearl's mother
You can edit this page by adding production.
- January 1, 2031 (USA)
- January 7, 2031 (Canada)
- May 12, 2031 (Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD) (USA and Canada)
- July 9, 2031 (Netflix) (USA and Canada)
This film has been rated PG (Parental Guidance) due to:
- Some Mild Language
- Thematic Elements
See page: Perfect 3/Transcript
The transcript is under major construction, we sure could use your help!
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Animals - Maroon 5
- Even If - MercyMe
- I'll Find You - Lecrae & Tori Kelly
- Oh My Soul - Casting Crowns
- More than Anything - Natalie Grant
Common Sense Media
See page: Perfect 3/Gallery
You can edit this page by adding references.
You can edit this page by adding trivia.
You can edit this page by adding easter eggs.