Peanuts: The Adventures of Charlie Brown and Snoopy is an American animated comedy television series based on Peanuts by Charles M. Schultz, being created by TBD. It is produced by Peanuts Worldwide, DHX Media, Sony Pictures Animation and Sony Pictures Television and it airs on Cartoon Network since April 13th, 2018.
The series follows the adventures of Charlie Brown and his friends as they have situations.
- Charlie Brown (voiced by Noah Schnapp) - an unlucky child who TBD.
- Snoopy (vocal effects by Frank Welker and voiced by Nolan North in thoughts) - Charlie's pet dog who is extremely loyal and TBD.
- Woodstock (vocal effects by Frank Welker) - TBD
- Sally Brown (voiced by Mariel Sheets) - TBD
- Linus van Pelt (voiced by Alexander Garfin) - TBD
- Lucy van Pelt (voiced by Hadley Belle Miller) - TBD
- Schroeder (voiced by Noah Johnston) - TBD
- Peppermint Patty (voiced by Venus Omega Schultheis) - TBD
- Marcie (voiced by Rebecca Bloom) - TBD
- Little Red-Haired Girl (voiced by Francesca Capaldi) - TBD
- Violet Gray (voiced by Madisyn Shipman) - TBD
- Franklin (voiced by Marelik "Mar Mar" Walker) - TBD
- Pig-Pen (voiced by A.J. Teece) - TBD