The Jungle Book is the sixth episode of the American/Japanese animated series Once Upon A Time.
- Mowgli - A feral boy who'd been raised among the animals of the Seeonee jungle.
- Baloo - A Himalayan brown bear and one of Mowgli's mentors.
- Bagheera - A black panther and one of Mowgli's mentors. He found Mowgli when he lost his parents and takes him to the wolves. He was also once raised among humans during his youth before he escaped into the wild.
- Kaa - A Reticulated python and one of Mowgli's mentors. He hypnotizes anyone by using his eyes.
- Akela - The leader of the Seeonee wolf pack and Mowgli's adoptive wolf father. He is incredibly strong and quick for his old age.
- Raksha - Mowgli's adoptive wolf mother.
- Grey Brother - Mowgli's older wolf brother.
- Hathi - A 50-year old Indian bull elephant and the king of the jungle. He is strong for his old age and is easily recognised by his great tusks and the scar near his one eye.
- Shere Khan - An evil Bengal tiger who seeks to conquer the jungle and slay Mowgli. He has a scar on his face caused by fire.
- Tabaqui - Shere Khan's cunning striped hyena sidekick.
- King Louie - A megalomaniac gigantopithecus and the leader of the Bandar-log
Emily: Why did it have to be a snake?
Rex: [singing] Forget about your worries and your strife...
Toby: What's that?
Rex: It's a song Baloo taught me.
King Louie: Do you know who I am?
Mowgli, Shawn, Emily, and Toby: No?
King Louie: I am the King of the Bandar-log, baby. But you can call me... Louie.
King Louie: With the Red Flower, even Shere Khan will bow to us.
- It's revealed that Emily has a phobia for snakes.