In today's episode, the gang find out that the 70s were really cool, so The Critic reviews one of the most underrated film series based on a TV series, The Brady Bunch. With groovy guest star appearances with Lila DiMartino as Jan Brady, Christine Taylor as Marcia, and even the man himself, Gary Cole as Mike Brady.
<<The Channel Awesome logo plays, but is a 70s sitcom like opening.>>
(After the logo plays, Malcolm, Tamara, Heather, Walter, and Rob are seen watching TV)
- Tamara: (sighs) This show sucks ass, who the actual fuck thought this show would be funny?
- Rob: I know right, The Archie Show is garbage.
- Malcolm: What else are we gonna watch, Fat Albert?
- Walter: (imitating Fat Albert) Hey, hey, hey!
- Heather: (digging through a box) Hey, guys! I found something in here.
- Everyone: Let's see!
(Heather gets the floral print DVD from the box reading "The Brady Bunch")
- Heather: I remember this show. I saw it on Nickelodeon back in the day.
(Heather turns on an episode of the TV series, and the intro plays only for a second until the tape explodes)
- Malcolm: Holy shit....What happened?
- Critic: The Brady-pocalypse happened.
- Rob: Why are animated like characters from Hanna-Barbera?
- ???: Except, this isn't Hanna-Barbera. It's Filmation.
- Tamara: God, is it that you?
- God: Yes, my child.