NickToons Universe! is an 2018 American animated comedy flim directed by Vanessa Coffey and Mary Harrington.
Zim has ripped a hole the NickToons Space-Time Continuum and it's up to SpongeBob, Lincoln, Rocko, Doug, Tommy, Ren & Stimpy to save the universe.
- Tex Hammond as Lincoln Loud, the main protagonist of the film. He is an 11-year old boy who is trying to save his family.
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants, a yellow sponge who is the leader of the team.
- Carlos Alazraqui as Rocko Rama, a cowardly wallaby who tries to be brave.
- Billy West as
- Doug Funnie, a another 11-year old boy helps the team battle Zim.
- Stimpy, a dimwitted cat tries to stop Zim.
- E.G. Daily as Tommy Pickles, a baby who is useful for the distraction.
- John Kricfalusi as Ren Höek, a selfish and short-tempered chihuahua who helps save the universe.
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Zim, the main antagonist of the film. He takes over the NickToons Universe to rule it.
- This is the first NickToons Crossover where Zim plays as an antagonist.
- John K. has been rehired by Nickelodeon to reprise his role as Ren Höek.