- "You may question why I'm doing this. Is it because I have a tragic backstory? Is it because I'm insecure and need to be loved and accepted? Am I doing this for a noble cause or reason? Here's a simple answer for your pathetic mortal brains to comprehend. I am the bad guy. I have no end in mind that justifies my means. There are no skeletons in my closet, no abusive childhood or inciting misery that might expiate my vile behavior. I know the difference between good and evil. And I am fully capable of empathizing with the pain, emotional or physical, of others. I don't see myself as a sociopath. Rather, I simply prefer bad over good. Wrong over right. Dirty over clean. Sick over healthy. Untrue over true. Insanity over sanity. So now you know that I'm doing this is because... It's Easy and the right way to live. In my opinion of course."
- ―Nekrozoth on why he is evil
- "Mortals are dogs made to serve, nothing more. If you so like to save them then you might as well die with them! You see Legend? They chose this pass I created for them. They fight, they kill, they take, and they destroy and for what? Survival, that's right. Survival always justify the means, Charles Darwin actually made a theory about that and I believe it. Well I made it before he was ever born but still I believe that only the strongest, the most cunning, and the most capable beings should rise up on top of the food chain.That's why the most Evil, Maliciously cunning, and the most dangerous should rule. I'm the one who possesses all the capabilities, I am STRONG enough to kill my own brothers without any remorse, capable to force others to worship me and capable to commit the various atrocities across billions and billions of universes. You see, to me, mortals are the weakest in the food chain, that's why they're bread to serve their creators, only the strongest could rise to supremacy while the weakest will always fall to the very bottom. I'll admit it, that not all mortals are flawed or weak, like your apprentice for example but not all them has to the "good guys". We have Happy Smilestone, ooh one of my favorites. I enjoy how he makes the children scream or how he makes them KILL EACH OTHER. William Braxxon, the man who caused several heinous acts that were famous across Earth's history. Martin Pierce A.K.A. Master Onslaught was one of the most reviled and disputable beings in creation therefore I show respects too. Now you see that's why evil is superior to good, they're capable of doing more things than what you heroes are capable of. Evil is stronger, Evil is More Capable than any. Chaos equals Control, control equals Power, And Power equals Dominance."
- ―Nekrozoth to Legend
- "Let's see what gifts we have for our guests. An angel...dead. Two apprentices ...dead. A time traveller...dead. A son...dead. A blacksmith...dead. A daemon...dead. A champion...dead. You...will...bow! To...me."
- ―Nekrozoth to Nuvon Drex in his Moment of Triumph.
- "Chaos is Control!!!"
- ―Nekrozoth's most famous catchphrase.
Nekrozoth, also known as the DarkMaker or the Omega Lord is the Overarching and Overall Main antagonist of the entire Multiversal Legends Franchise'' and the one of the overarching antagonist of the entire Omniverse as a whole (along with Chernobog and Artillery).
He is the actual creator of Evil and the supreme ruler of the hellish dimension called Oblivion and the Omega lord of the Prime Omegas. He was once part of a race of omnipotent deities who are more powerful than regular supreme beings known as the Prime Alphas who are the true creator of the infinite multiverse, they are lead by his brother called Deus who is the Ultimate Creator of the Infinite Multiverse who Nekrozoth is equal with and Deus evil counterpart making him the Anti-God to his brothers. He is the Champions's Archenemy (mainly Legend's and Jack Spark's Archenemy)
His goal is to either destroy, corrupt or conquer the Infinite multiverse and remake it in his own image. He is the evilest villain the mythos and the archenemy to all gods and supreme beings, and by far, the evilest being in the Omniverse. The darkest and tyrannical Supreme-being of all the universes and the most powerful enemy of all time.
He was one of the main villains in ''Champions of the Multiverse'', the main story of the franchise. In it, He was the overarching antagonist of phase one, the main antagonist of phase 2, the secondary antagonist of phase 3 and a minor antagonist of phase 4, the overarching antagonist of phase 5, and one of the main antagonist of phase 6 (Along with Endgame the Anti-Maker), and one of the main of phases 7 along with Vekkisul and Tenebris, the main villain of Phase 8 through 9 as well of the posthumous antagonist of the 10th phase and one of the main villains of phase 12, the final phase of the franchise. He was also the posthumous antagonist of it's sequel series called Multiversal Champions.
He was a major antagonist of it's spin off series ''Legends of the Omniverse'', being a minor antagonist of Season 1 and a major antagonist of season 2. He was also the overarching antagonist Project Pandora/Forces, Kirby Stanley the MasterMaker Series, and Chaos Gate.
He was also the Main Overarching Antagonist of Legend, the prequel series to Champions of the Multiverse. He only appears as the Main villain of Season 5-6. He was also a background antagonist of season 2 and a major antagonist of season 1. He was the main villain of Prime, the series center around the Prime Alphas. He is the overall main villain of the entire Multiversal Legends Film Universe (MLFU) and is one of the main antagonist of the massive online game Legends Online.
Nekrozoth was also the Main Overarching Antagonist of Omniversal Legends, he was also a background antagonist of The Flame (His symbol was seen in the background of the first episode and was mentioned a few times across the series) and a minor antagonist of The Traveller (Only seen in during the time Travel arc). Nekrozoth was also a background antagonist of Umbra Mythos (Only seen in the magic book known as the Necroscion via a picture of him along with a Omega Symbol). Nekrozoth is the titular main antagonist of the 2019 fighting game Worlds Arena and will return as the true main antagonist of it's sequel Worlds Arena: Champions of the Void Nekrozoth was also the main villain of Legends of the Champions which is separate series without characters like Aka Manah, Vekkisul or Chernobog involved with and making it a series with content solely created by BrandonDarkOne47.
He was created by BrandonDarkOne47 and voiced by Isaac Grossman who also voiced his Worlds Arena video game counterpart. In the Multiversal Legends Film Universe He was played by Oscar Isaac, who also played Apocalypse from X-Men Apocalypse and voiced by Richard D. Wassermann who played Sargeras from World of Warcraft.
Nekrozoth is the overall main villain of the entire Mutiversal Legends Franchhise being behind almost every event in the series and causing met (If not all) of the evils in the franchise like the creation of the chaotic daemon Aka Manah through Ahriman and released him later on. He had inspired Grandmaster Chaos on becoming a villain and training Malroc on becoming one of the best and most evil villains in the entire omniverse. The there villains were also main villains themselves. Nekrozoth motive throughout the franchise was remake the Omniverse in his image where Evil is always victorious and chaos reigns supreme. Nekrozoth rules a universe called Oblivion which is forever expending as it absorbs other universes to increase it's mass. Nekrozoth is also the supreme leader and founder of the Omega Empire, which is the biggest evil empire in the entire Omniverse. Power-Hungry, treacherous, and Narcissistic, Nekrozoth is the definition of a Complete Monster.
Multiversal Legends Film Universe
- "Steve Rogers: Nekro who...?
Ancient One; Nekrozoth, and a being of pure destruction. It is the original creator of all things evil and the reason why we face it all the time. Like Aka Manah, it seeks to reshape the omniverse into what it desires... Pure Chaos."
- ―The Ancient One on Nekrozoth
Nekrozoth is a dark entity of pure evil and the overarching antagonist of the Multiversal Legends Film Universe. He is Malroc's master and the He is the creator of all evil, the ruler of the Prime Omegas and Oblivion. He is also Legend's uncle. He is right now trapped in the HECK Realm so he have to use avatars to interact in the physical multiverse. He is the mastermind behind the release of Aka Manah and was the one that turned Malroc evil as well as William Braxxon. Overall he is the main antagonist of the Film universe so far.
He appears as the Overarching Antagonist 2019 comedy movie Beyond Dimensions (along with Aka Manah) which is the first installment of the Multiversal Legends film universe and the overarching antagonist of 2020 superhero movie Legend. He return in Champions of the Multiverse as the minor antagonist (having Aka Manah as the main villain) and a minor Villain in Spark, a cameo antagonist of Champions: Malroc Triumphant, and finally became the Main antagonist of the Omega Wars movie Trilogy.
He was played by Oscar Isaac, who also played Apocalypse from Xmen Apocalpyse. He was voiced by Richard D. Wassermann who played Sargeras.
Legends of the Champions Universe
Nekrozoth, also known as Nuron or the Omega-Lord, is the main antagonist of Legends of the Champions franchise
He is a former Prime Alpha and the Leader of the Prime Omegas that seek to bring destruction and chaos across the Multiverse. Nekrozoth's goal throughout the franchise was remake the Omniverse in his image where Evil is always victorious and chaos reigns supreme. Nekrozoth rules a universe called Oblivion which is forever expending as it absorbs other universes to increase it's mass. Nekrozoth is also the supreme leader and founder of the Omega Empire, which is the biggest evil empire in the entire Omniverse. He is the archenemy to Legend and Jack Spark and the Champions overall as he was the main cause of their existence as well as being their greatest enemy they have ever face.
He first started as the main overarching antagonist of Beyond Dimensions movie, one of the two main antagonist in The Greatest Crossover of the Century (along with Endgame the Anti-Maker) and later the main villain of Omniversal Champions and Omega Wars trilogy series. He was also the titular main antagonist of the prequel series Rise of the Omega.
He was voiced by Isaac Grossman who also voiced the Original Nekrozoth.
- "Your pathetic attempts at gaining my sympathy bore me. Your attacks and "morals" annoy me. Your idiocy angers me. But now? Now all of that is the past. After killing your little legion, I will merge these timelines. I will create a never-ending period of war. And then? Then I will destroy it all. I will accomplish what so many "villains" have attempted and failed. Ready yourselves, Champions. The age of the Alpha is over. Long live the age of the Omega! Or, in other words...long live ME."
Nekrozoth appears in the 2019 fighting game Worlds Arena as the titular main antagonist and will be the true main antagonist in its upcoming sequel, Worlds Arena: Champions of the Void. After a series of rifts bring Champions and villains alike from different timelines into a single loop of time, Nekrozoth attempts to merge the timelines and destroy the Omniverse as a whole, similarly to his goals in the source material. Unlike the source material, Nekrozoth's power level is cut extremely, as he is defeated by mortals such as Legend and Jack Spark.
Nekrozoth's appearance takes obvious inspiration from his MLFU counterpart. He is also a playable character in both the "Arcade" and "Multiplayer" game modes. He is voiced by Isaac Grossman.
- Omega: Moves based around sorcery and Nekrozoth's godly abilities.
- Warlord: Moves based around Nekrozoth's weapons and physical strength.
- Omnicidal: Moves of extreme power and devastating effect.
- Quantum Charge: Nekrozoth harnesses quantum energy and charges at an opponent. If the attack lands, the opponent will be knocked across the screen and set on fire.
- Quantum Warp: An upgraded variation of Quantum Charge. Nekrozoth charges at an opponent, traveling through a quantum tunnel and finishing the attack from behind.
- Omega Rays: Nekrozoth summons three devastating blasts from the sky which follow the opponent. If a ray hits Nekrozoth, his next attack will double in damage.
- Hail the King: Nekrozoth leaps in the air and comes crashing down on the opponent, sending out powerful shock waves if his attack were to miss.
- Extinction Event: Nekrozoth opens portal above his opponent which proceeds to rain down curses on them.
- World Cleaver: If within range of the attack, Nekrozoth will reach his hand into the opponent's chest and pull out the World Cleaver, slashing the opponent with it multiple times before forcing it back into their chest.
- Omega Lord: Nekrozoth holds up Darkseid's decapitated head, squeezing it with his hand and forcing two Omega Beams to fire out of the eyes.
- Ring of Chaos: Nekrozoth rips his amulet, the Ring of Chaos, off of his neck and holds it towards the opponent. A portal opens a few feet away from the amulet, from which the Realm Beast attacks the opponent through the portal with its many tentacles. The attack ends in a blast of cosmic energy.
- Quantum Bomb: Nekrozoth creates a sphere of quantum energy in his hand and throws it at the opponent.
- Terraphobia: Nekrozoth takes a single step forward, creating a massive crack in the ground and critically injuring the opponent. In the upgraded version of this attack, a guiser may also appear beneath the opponent, spewing out molten lava.
- Unholy Light: Nekrozoth pummels the opponent, knocking them backward, before telekinetically pulling them back towards him. He then emits a powerful blast from his Omega chest symbol, stunning and critically injuring them.
- Nuron the Conqueror: Nekrozoth extends his hand, releasing a wave of anti-matter which temporarily blinds the opponent. He then summons the Harbringer of Wrath, throwing it at them before it flies back into his hand.
- Nuron the Destroyer: An advanced variation of Nuron the Conqueror. After stunning his opponent, Nekrozoth will open two portals, one in front of him and one behind the player. An array of darkness daggers will fly out of the first, knocking the opponent into the latter. Another portal opens above Nekrozoth's head, from which the burning opponent falls out of.
- Helping Hand: Nekrozoth extends his hand, which transforms to take the appearance of his true form before grabbing the opponent and throwing them in the air. Nekrozoth's top half transforms into that of his true form, releasing a powerful beam of energy at the falling opponent.
Nekrozoth is an all-powerful deity, and the overall big bad of the entire Multiversal Legends Franchise (along with Aka Manah, Grandmaster Chaos, Malroc, Chernobog, and Endgame). He is the Creator of Evil and the destroyer of worlds (also being a conqueror of worlds as well) and runs the biggest evil empire in the Omniverse, he is also the Ruler of his own Universe called Oblivion.
0% approval rating: Everyone including his followers feared him but everyone else hates him. Even Daevas stated he doesn't like Nekrozoth because he is far too evil to even call him evil and would have stopped him if he weren't so lazy after the fight with Velnias. Even Endgame himself was horrified on what Nekrozoth had become and refuse to join him.
The Anti-God: To his brothers who are the Prime Alphas, the true creators of the omniverse. But mostly their leader and his twin, Deus who is THE creator of all existence. Nekrozoth role is to be the cosmic opposite to the all good supreme being. Being a evil dark counterpart to Deus and to destroy and create, though he mostly creates than destroy so that it could destroy. While Deus is pure good, so Nekrozoth will be PURE EVIL, as he will do the very opposite what his brothers have tried to accomplish, Balance across the multiverse.
God of Evil: Nekrozoth is the true and absolute ultimate source to all Evil. He is the true mastermind behind all the evil stuff that happens in fiction and even the real world, he is literally called "The Father of Villainy". He proves that he is the Mastermind and Remiok Sethos is merely the Heavy.
Eviler than thou: to Remiok, Malloc, and probably Aka Manah (Still up to debate). He is so vile and cruel that even he doesn't understand the Evil has Limits thing as he has known. Even every depiction of the Devil (including Remiok) are afraid of him and were disgusted by his actions. He's aware of how evil he is and often boast on how he makes other evil entities look like nothing, and it is often stated that it is impossible to be more evil than him as it can't be done even Evil itself confirms so despite saying that you can't be more evil than evil itself). To everyone and himself, he is the most evil being in the entire Omniverse.
Evil Counterpart: to his brother Deus mainly. He does the very opposite of what his good brother wants. Peace and balance. He wanted nothing but evil and chaos across the multiverse and see everyone suffer. He wanted to disrupt the balance and rid of everyone's free will so that he would are the one that would do everything without being punished.
Abusive Dad: To many of his demigod children, especially Charles. he only sees them as abominations and a Disgrace to his family. The only reason he uses them is so that he could have a "perfect child" with his abilities and evilness, so that when he is somehow killed or sent back to the HECK Realm he could use them as a host body or avatar. But to Charles, he cranks it to pure cruelty, for you see, Charles is but a kind hearted Child like Steven Universe and SCP-999. So obviously he really loathes him, even tried to torture him or outright kill him.
Redemption Rejection: He absolutely disdains Redemption, he only respects the "Irredeemable", thinking the redeemed are traitors and weak and goes against their villainy. He vowed to eradicate it from existence and even torture the redeemed. When Charles decided to join the good guys and make the inhabitants of Oblivion turn to redemption, Nekrozoth went from world Conquering/Destroying Psycho into full on Maniac.
The Social Darwinist: He believes that to survive in the world, you have to get rid of your morals, rules and become pure evil. Being soft and good makes you look like a weakling, and helping others that are weaker than you and to inferior to help themselves deserved to be enslaved. He views good as weak and thinks to be pure evil will make you strong by being brave enough to commit the most evil acts imaginable. On of his quotes were "Only the Strongest shall rise to Supremacy!".
Master Race; Though a social Darwinist, he believes that a master race that represent his views are superior to others, like his own race called the Sicorions who are a perfect example of this. The Sicorians believed that those who are not created by Nekrozoth are inferior but those who are created by him are superior as them. But your not created by him but follow his will are still inferior but could be apart of their race as a lower class. He viewed his own race as the most superior of all life forms. He view the Prime Alphas as inferior and sees the Prime Omegas as the true masters of the Omniverse.
Omnicidal Maniac: His goal is to destroy all reality so it could go straight back to nothing and then after that's finished, he would remake it into his image where chaos and evil would be the dominant force in the omniverse and that Evil would always triumphs over good. One time he ordered Artillery to make a Multiverse ending Bomb with him replying with "Are you crazy or are you joking". Yeah thats how far he would go.
Greater-Scope Villain: To the entire Omniverse, including this wiki. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have the greatest evil beings the multiverse has ever know like Bill Cipher, Zalgo, Darkseid, and Satan. He even orchestrated many villain plots and is the true source to all evil.
Absolute Xenophobe: He HATES the Prime Alphas with a burning rage, he hates them as much as he hates redemption.
Authority Equals Asskicking: nobody want to mess with him. Even Satan said it was suicide on facing Nekrozoth alone, make it Mad to face him at all. One time, a fellow prime Omega rebelled against Nekozoth but was punished cruelly.
The Chessmaster: he orchestrated everything evil in the entire Omniverse. He was the one that corrupted Bill Cipher so that he can spread chaos, and gave Darkseid the throne of Apokolips so he can spread tyranny. He was the one that turned every villain from the Multiversel Legends series evil. Deus even stated that every single villain is merely a pawn of Nekrozoth. He was able to manipulated events across the entire multiverse and instilled fear into countless civilizations. He was the main cause of the battle between good and evil, causing every conflict across the infinite multiverses and manipulating various other villains and events through his vile machinations of dominating the entire Omniverse so that he can show that evil is superior to good. When he became the ultimate source of all the bad things across the multiverse, he corrupted the humans as his brother, Artillery, supplied them with weapons of destruction. When the humans started to become more chaotic and destructive, Ahriman, one of the Prime Omegas, struck a deal with Nekrozoth, giving him control of the region. In order to keep the humans in check, as chaos and tyranny began circulating across humanity. Ahriman merged the two giving them a personified form and creating The Nameless Evil.He revealed to mana that it was him the test he free from his imprisonment, as he used negative energy to destroy the cube so he can wreak havoc on the omniverse and take the chaos stone. He brought the rise of many evil empires from zalgo and his minions to Outworld, Vilgax, Irken Empire, Chaos space marines, Salem's faction, and the Chaos insurgency and numerous others.
Genius bruiser: He is after all, Omniscient, and has a incredible mind of creativity, strategy, and is a magnificent Bastard at heart. Both a Strategic and charismatic genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of the Omniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom. He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he isn't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard. He can be considered the Multiversal legends's palatine as he doesn't always forcefully conquers and destroys but he also used his intellect and manipulate skills. Nekrozoth new army grew and his omegas grew once more, and the new Omniverse war has started, as he what he and Manah had done, they had created a new type of warfare: organized Warfare. Nekrozoth used his new army to decimate an entire universe, and then went to the next and conquered it.
Faux Affably Evil: Though he is never nice, he can be at times merciful (in a twisted way) and can at times "honor" a deal he makes, If he feels like it of course. But he merely uses this act of kindness to make a good impression to his victims to show that he is not completely heartless and to make people like him for his own schemes. He is safer all a very manipulative and charismatic genius. He often speaks in a calm stoic tone but when everything doesn't go his way he acts like a psychotic man child. When a fellow prime Omega rebelled against Nekozoth but was punished cruelly. Nekrozoth chain him up onto an asteroid which was close to the sun and each time he gets close to it he is burned alive but doesn't die.
Card carrying genius: It's extremely obvious he is this as he believes that evil is superior to good and had often gloat about his atrocities. He cares if he evil as he wants to BE evil. He even made a quote about his evilness
- Nekrozoth:"Listen and Listen well boy. I'm not the bad guy of this story, no I'm far worse. I'm the MONSTER OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES PULLING THE SRINGS HERE."
Nekrozoth:"You may question why I'm doing this. Is it because I have a tragic backstory? Is it because I'm insecure and need to be loved and accepted? Am I doing this for a noble cause or reason? Here's a simple answer for your pathetic mortal brains to comprehend. I am the bad guy. I have no end in mind that justifies my means. There are no skeletons in my closet, no abusive childhood or inciting misery that might expiate my vile behavior. I know the difference between good and evil. And I am fully capable of empathizing with the pain, emotional or physical, of others. I don't see myself as a sociopath. Rather, I simply prefer bad over good. Wrong over right. Dirty over clean. Sick over healthy. Untrue over true. Insane over insanity. So now you know that I'm doing this is because... It's Easy and the right way to live. In my opinion of course."
Redemption Rejection: "Redemption is for the Weak." He literally hates that word and had made a STRICT law that if anybody say that word or had redeemed themselves will be gunned down at sights without any warning or be mercilessly beaten to death. When Charles tried to change his father's heart, Charles tried to explained that Weaklings and the Strong can worked together, Nekrozoth responds with "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!! IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THE MULTIVERSE I'VE TRIED TO RESHAPE!!! IT WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE MOST VICiOUS, DESTRUCTIVE AND THE MALICIOUSLY CUNNING LIVE!!!" and tried to kill his son. He even told Deus that he knew how to be good, he knew all about it and could have been a good ruler but he denied his chance and decided to remain evil
Above Good and Evil: His followers believed this, mainly Remiok Sethos and Baron Navirous.
Ungrateful Bastard: Even if he is omnipotent which means he has LIMITLESS POWER, doesn't really suits him as he seeks more power. He wanted to be higher than Daevas himself and destroy him and become the true most powerful being in existence.
Man behind the Man: He caused Rremiok Sethos to become evil by having a serial killer to murder him the resurrected Remiok and made him insane. He was the one that drove Bill Cipher mad and made Lord Dominator evil. He wa the one that teaches Malroc the evil arts of darkness and gave him a desire for power. He practically the one behind every single villain ever in fiction as a whole.
Sadist: Enjoys every single pain and despair of every being he comes across.
Satanic archetype: Even though Remiok Sethos is the Satanic Archetype and despite being an Anti-God, due to his origins and role he can be viewed more of a Satanic Figure. He was once part of a divine race until he grew power hungry and decided to join their counterparts. He started a rebellion (or in this case war) against the creator of existence (His brother Deus) and is weaker to a supreme being (Daevas). He rules a hellish dimension of suffering and evil (Oblivion) and is the source of all evil. Nekrozoth is manipulative, and can corrupt his opponents with their desires (Bill Cipher, Black Hat, Lord Dominator and Lucifer). He can command hordes of daemons, and monsters including Prime Omegas. He has god like powers who use them for evil purposes. He is also a narcissistic, egotistical divine being who seeks to higher to his superiors but failed to and was Banta a hellish place.
The Dreaded: No attire how powerful or evil or brave you are Nekrozoth is with a doubt the most feared being in existence as he instills fear to his enemies. Even his most loyal followers dare not to get in his bad side.
There Can Be Only One: To Azoth, He was offered an alliance with Azoth but decided not to join him as he believed that the Omniverse belongs to him and HIM ALONE to rule and destroy if he choses. But later on in the legends of the Omniverse series he denied to join as he believe they could have a better chance in winning the war. But soon it is rivaled that he has a treacherous side as near in the finale he betrayed Azoth for the bid for power as it is revealed that he still believe that he is the sole ruler of the infinite omniverse
Big Bad: Of Phase 2, and one of the Big bad of phases 7,8 and 9 and the whole Multiversal Legends series. But at times they're greater threats that replace him as the big bad or he is jus not around. Later he was killed in Phase 9 and was replaced by a clone of himself named Kaloth, the Ultimate Life Form.
Evil Overlord: He lives in a hellish Dimension inside a evil fortress. Has hordes of loyal minions and evil creatures and rules an evil empire with a thirst for conquest and destruction and even power. He even seeks to conquer the entire Omniverse and has vast dark powers and is the most feared being in existence. Yeah he fits this spot perfectly
Multiversal Conqueror: He seeks to dominate the Omniverse and reshape it in his own image. He had also conquered, destroyed, and corrupted worlds beyond counting.
Archenemy: Mainly to Legend/Hyperiel as they do have a history (besides Malroc), he killed his father (Deus) hatred to corrupt his apprentice Jack Spark. Brutally tortures him when he had him captured, and had fought each other more often than Malroc. Jack is just a annoying pest to Nekrozoth and is no threat to him (that proved to be his downfall).
Bad Boss: Though an expert strategist and has at rare times be friendly to his allies, but he is not be be mistaken as he often tortures his own minions if they fail or just to entertain himself.
The Sociopath: Manipulates his allies for his own gain, Lacks any sign of empathy, Is extremely violent, and only cares about himself. He enjoys making others suffer for no apperwant reason.
Badass Boast: "You are nothing, just minor characters while I am the damn protagonist. You see? It's all about me and only me not you. You're merely a worthless garbage thats deserve to be in the dumpster. You're nothing, just PURE SHIT."
Eldritch Abomination: His name is incomprehensible to any mortal being, has exist ended before time and can take on many forms.
Reality Warper: He is Omnipotent after all.
Ax Crazy: He goes bonkers during his defeat, Nekrozoth will never accept defeat of any kind, as he stated if the heroes will give up until his mission is complete so will Nekrozoth.
Evil is Petty: Legend stated that he can hate people for petty reasons like how he hate his brother Deus for not letting him rule. Nekrozoth had shown to be hate the Sparxians for not joining him during the Alpha Omega War and the Omniversal War so he had them extinct due to that. He doesn't join Azoth sole because his goal is far different from his as Nekrozoth's goal is complete omnicide while Azoth's goal was to plunged the Infinite Multiverse into eternal hatred and wrath.
The Corrupter: Has corrupted helices of Bill Cipher, Lord Dominator, and Lucifer and various other villains.
God Emperor: He is a god, well ,more than a god, but still a god who rules his own pantheon (prime omegas) but seeks to rule more when it comes.
Manipulative Bastard: Had mad Navirous join and worship him by taking hhis hatred towards humanity as a advantage. Uses Remiok to kill the innocent and drives him insane, made Malroc his apprentice and made him Pure Evil and had done so to many other villains to. He convinced Cain to kill his brother Abel and made him immortal due to that. Though he haven't display this until Phase 6.
Dark Messiah: to his most loyal followers like his own disciples called, well, the disciples of Nuron (his other name). they view him as some sort off cataclysmic destroyer trying to cleanse the Omniverse of the weak hearted (good people) and Inferior species (humanity, Sparxians and other beings they don't like.). They also follower his every will so that would become gods like Nekrozoth. Lord Dominus joined Nekrozoth because he made him a god, Remiok was granted a chance to get revenge on his killer, Navirous was promised the destruction of Humanity and other villains joined him because they are flat out power hungry.
Expy: Multiversal Legends, mainly Deus and Nekrozoth was based on the lore and characters of World of Warcraft with Nekrozoth being named after N'Zoth, an evil Old god. He was also inspired by MCU Thanos a few years ago before infinity war came out when Thanos was manipulating events across the MCU. Sargeras, another warcraft character, was also an inspiration to Nekrozoth as he was a fallen divine being and became a powerful dark force of destruction, he also leads a horde of daemons hellbent on destroying worlds (though his intention was to stop a greater evil known as Void Lords). (but to be honest myself i never played World of Warcraft just watch videos of it-BrandonDarkOne47).
Drunk on the Dark Side: He relishes on his evilness and had succumb to darkness and a desire for power being more so than Malroc and Aka Manah. He often boasted on how evil he is to show that being bad is really bad at all.
You Have Failed Me: "failure is punishable Remiok, and you wouldn't want to fail me don't you.?"
- As long it's not a misstep then you're good, but doesn't actually mean you won't getaway without any punishment. When Lord Dominus failed him on bringing him Jack Spark, though it was't really important to the plan just so that he can make Legend suffer, Lord Dominus really had a rough time as he was banished to the Realm of Complete agony (damn).
- Remiok was sent to destroy Garlandia but thanks to the champions he was forced to retreat. He can't feel pain, but from Nekrozoth it felt like hews in the nine circles of hell rolled into one
Do Not Taunt Cthulhu: Seriously don't, he is not a man to be miss with (if he is a man at all). Jack leaned the hard way when facing him, easily had his ass clapped. Devon to (who is the son of Daevas HIMSELF) taunt him but was easily defeat.
- Nekozoth; "You are the son of Deavas? A child with a sword? (Devos: a child who can kick your ass as easily as my dad can.) Well I'm afraid your arrogance is misplaced boy."
Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Yeah make a deal with a being who name is Nekrozoth or that this tile is "The Creator of Evil", He sure won't kick a puppy or burn some orphanages just for fun.
For the Evuls: He did all of these atrocities when he became the god of evil just because he can, when he fought deus, Deus was Really mad at Nekrozoth for corrupting his son, ruining all of his and the other Alphas hard Work, and causing mass genocide to the other Alphas. Nekrozoth fought back, and gloated that he did so and explained that he didn't do this because he was a bad Alpha, he did it because it was fun to him. He even told Deus that he knew how to be good, he knew all about it and could have been a good ruler but he denied his chance and decided to remain evil, and after he's done with him, he would kill him and the other alphas so that he can gain their powers and abilities to become more powerful, and maybe do the same with the Omegas. He even revealed to Deus that the new soldiers were actually respected, corrupt angels he called "Fallen Angels" which caused Deus to snap.
Knight of Cerberus: The series was already dark when Aka Manah came in, but at times Aka manah become comedic. Nekrozoth on the other hand is purely sadistic and is often serious, showing no tolerance on humor which to him is distracting. He goes so far as to wipe the entire omniverse so he could remold it in his image even if everyone dies or suffer.
Psychopathic man child: Nekrozoth at times at like a magnificent bastard, and an omnicidal mastermind to a psychotic man-child every time things don't go his way.
Evil Cannot Comprehend Good:Though he can comprehend good, he doesn't understand why Thanos didn't want to join him. It is revealed that Thanos knew the consequences on going Nekrozoth and decided not to join him .also Thanos only wants the Chaos stones so he can make the omniverse better even if it means oppression and tyranny and is selfless while Nekrozoth is merely y sing his followers and allies for his own means and wants to use the chaos stones for selfish reasons.
In Their Own Image: The reason why he wants to commit mass omnicide on the entire omniverse is so he can remake it in his own image where evil always win and that he can finally do what ever he wants.
I Have Many Names:A whole bunch of names, Nekrozoth obviously been called many things for his many years of terror and atrocities. His most favorite actually (and being literal) is the Creator of Evil and Chaos as he does relish on the anarchy and destruction he cause.
Lack Of Empathy:Really just try to scold him for his actions, do you really think he gives a damn.
You Have Outlive Your Usefulness: He will do this to his minions and Allies after he active his goal.
Foil: To Legend and Deus of course. He shares this with Malroc, Legend is a being who is purely good (not perfect but good none the less) along wit his dad Deus, they want to bring order and peace across the Omniverse. Deus is also the Prime Alpha of Good, Creation, Order, and Peace. Nekrozoth however wants to rule amongst Mortals as he believes that what they were made for, to be slaves to being higher than them. Also he wants to bring chaos, destruction, and evil across the Omniverse unlike the two and he is a irredeemable monster.
Necromancer: Necro is in his name but with a K, he was seen using necromancy to resurrect Aka Manah and Remiok and other villains.
Berserker Button: Don't EVER mention redemption or Hyperiel or anything he dislikes or you will face his wrath QUICKLY. And Oh to redeem yourselves or show empathy or remorse as well or else you be sent to the torture chamber.
God of Chaos: Being the son of Velnias after all, who May I remind you is a god of primordial Chaos and Mayham.
Playing with Syringes: Before getting the stones, he have numerous psychic children to be kidnapped and experimented own for his new breed of soldiers through brutal and atrocious means. He have bak energy known as chaosium and invest them unto several children which transformed them into mentally unstable monsters known as Nekrozorians. The process was brutal as Chaosium was not meant to be experimented on children but Nekrozoth simply did it so that he can easily brainwash them.
As Long there is evil: As Long as evil and chaos exist and no matter if he dies. Nekrozoth would always hunt the souls of life tislef and would always find a way to return (kaloth for example). Besides without him evil would cease to exist as it needs someone to be the source of it all, in other words being evil incarnate.
Fantastic Racism: He is very racist towards the Prime Alphas despite being one himself, he even regard all mortals as chimps, gorillas or even monkeys.
Narcissist: Depite being a deity himself, even he has a God Complex believing he could active a higher plan of existence. Well since Daevas is higher than the Alphas and Omegas he could be possible for him to active this. He outright stated that he is so much more than a God.
Fatal Flaw: His Ego, Narcissism, and Arrogance is this. Being All powerful makes it his greatest strength as well as his greatest weakness, he as stated before, thinks he could achieve greater power by absorbing the Chaos Stones.
The Exile: After the Alpha-Omega Wars, Nekrozoth was banished to the HECK Realm as a punishment for his misdeeds. He returns but not his true for though.
Hypocrite: Depite being the leader of the Prime Omegas and declaring that the Prime Alphas as inferior counterparts, he's a Prime Alpha himself. Well half ever since he join the Omegas.
Obviously Evil: His appearance alone and his title makes it clear he wants nothing to do with peace or anything good.
Would Hurt a Child: Kdinapped several children who possessed psychi abilities and mutated them into his Mind Killers. He seem to also enjoy torturing them as well even made a game show center around child murder.
Walking Wasteland: Brings destruction where ever he goes. Each universe become a a hellhole after he conquers them for his empire.
Glowing Eyes: Possesses glowing red eyes.
Bald of Evil: He does have hair at times in different forms but is mainly bald.
Kill'Em All: Killed the almost Sparxians and Plans to do the same for the Prime Alphas.
- "Jack Sparks: What, is he worst than Aka Manah?
Legend: Let's put it this way. Aka Manah is a goat. Nekrozoth's the whole damn herd. "
- ―Legend warning Jack about Nekrozoth.
Nekrozoth is the Champions most dangerous and evil enemy they have ever faced and the main reason on why they exist. Nekrozoth personifies the concept of "Nature Vs. Nurture", with him embodying Nature. Nekrozoth as born evil even though many claimed it was because his mother never show love or compassion towards him. However, Xeron and Lighterion claims he was always like this as at least his mother's maid showed some love towards Nekrozoth. She tries her best to teach Nekrozoth do the right thing in his youth, but he simply ignore her and only used her teachings as a way to avoid trouble and using others for his own ambitions. In his youth Nekrozoth was a prodigy and even caught the attention of scholars, philosophers, and even scientists. He was also exceptionally manipulative as he convince other to his cause through persuasion, but he would also use black mail if it doesn't work. Nekrozoth was best known for his outrageous bigotry and racism towards the Prime Alphas, believing their ways of peace and order as a way to show weakness and cowardice.
He is diabolical, self centered, cynical, unscrupulous, argumentative, psychopathic, merciless, psychotic, wicked, sinful, heinous, incredibly murderous, extremely ambitious, barbaric, vicious, ruthless, uncaring, treacherous, unforgiving, callous, vain, unapologetic, bitter, narcissistic, spiteful, cruel, monstrous, omnicidal, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and horrifyingly sadistic. Nekrozoth seeks to only destroy the entire multiverse so that he could mold it in his dark image where he reign supreme in a multiverse of madness and death. He rules his empire through fear and intimidation as he displays cruelty and unpredictability to maintain control over his minions as way to prevent any rebellion or defiance. He does not tolerate any form of resistance, espionage, or treason against his rule as he would put down with extreme force and aggression. Nekrozoth demonstrated his authority over the Omegas by punishing a fellow omega for disobeying orders as well as disrespecting him by putting the omega (named D'Loki) on an meteor by being changed up there and flung him to the sun where each time the omega gets closer to the sun he’ll be burned alive.. Unlike the Prime Alphas who favored order and creation, Nekrozoth favored chaos and destruction more which became one of his more dominant personality.
He is very arrogant and egotistical as he believes to be the "Superior Life-Form", and believes that he is the would-be supreme being of his new multiverse and thinks he is above most beings including his brother Deus (who is his rival and half-brother). Nekrozoth would later learn how to control them since they became one of his fatal flaws since during the War for the Chaos Stones arc where he had all of the chaos stones and finally gained ultimate power but foolishly remove them once he finds out he accidentally resurrected the heroes he killed, arrogantly believing he is powerful enough to kill them without harnessing the power of the Stones. That attempt caused him to be destroyed the first time, but he later returns and learns how to control his arrogance and ego since he doesn't want it to cause his downfall. Nekrozoth, despite being full omnipotent, knows that beings such as Daevas, Vekkisul, and Hollister are more powerful than he is and others that could rival his power making him wary around such beings that could hurt him if he is not careful.
Nekrozoth possess incredible amount of intellect as he is a military genius while being mostly a megalomaniacal tyrant. He has several accounts of successful takeovers of numerous worlds while also influence many other hostile takeover to further his goals. His empire expands across the infinite multiverse having brutal rulers and oppressive allies armies to his disposal. Nekrozoth display an impressive amount of scheming, as he carefully orchestrated events stemming from atrocities like the 2016 Ebola outbreak in Africa, the Holocaust, the creation of the nazis, humans trafficking, and was responsible for creating concentration camps, slavery, racism, genocide, and many other bad things since everything that is consider evil was created by him. Nekrozoth in his spare time would cause wars from planetary to multiversal just for his own amusement along with making Faustian deals in order toga more followers for his army. He has been known for being a great strategist along with being a master tactician that use fear and propaganda to maintain his chaotic rule over is own empire. Nekrozoth is not a lawful evil being as he mainly wants to purge the multiverse of law and morality despite his oppressive, authoritative, and tyrannical nature. He is very skilled in the usage of propaganda and lies as he convince the prime Omegas to go to war with the Prime Alphas as a way to gain more power. His lust for power and dominance is what sparked the Alpha-Omega Civil war, as he used the Prime Omegas hatred towards the Alphas as a means to an end for dark ambitions which soon leads him to become their leader later on. He preaches how the alphas (other then himself) are inferior, foolish, and unfit to rule and how all of them should be either killed off or enslaved. Nekrozoth greatly prefers to manipulate weak minded mortals like warlord, tyrants, terrorists, overlords, conquerors, and super villains as they are easier to manipulate but he is capable of manipulating heroes into turning them into the dark side like how he did with Malroc and many others. He would mainly sound dark but also intelligent, only speaking like a soft spoken sadist unless he gets agitated or angered. Nekrozoth is quite calm, cautious, and mostly smiles at the worst situation. He often pretends to be a affable, cheerful, and gregarious person to those he would manipulate until he would show his true colors and do away with them when they're role is finished. Nekrozoth is very skilled in many arts of combat and his intellect have even surpassed even his two brothers Lighterion (god of science) and Xeron (god of magic) as well as many villains like Master Onslaught, Grandmaster Chaos, and Malroc. Nekrozoth is very persuasive, conniving, highly competent, sophisticated, resourceful, capable, deceptive, very cunning, and an absolute brilliant mastermind along with being traitorous, manipulative, exploitative, calculating, dishonest, devious genius who can learn from his mistakes. His intellect is one of the main reason of his arrogance and ego and would gladly out wit his enemies while cheerfully smiling.
As intelligent, sophisticated, soft spoken, and manipulative as he could be, Nekrozoth has a very short temper as he could be easily agitated, angered, and wrathful which leads to unpredictability. This usually shown if his plans don't goes as follows, someone questioning his authority, looking at him funny, criticizing his ego, or done or say something that he doesn't approves on, and many others. Another thing that angers him is both gods breeding with mortals as he finds it disgusting and see what they produce as abominations (Though he is a rapist himself), and seeing people touching his personal collections of either the skulls of his enemies or artifacts he personally collects for unknown purposes besides being mere decorations. But the one thing that actually really, really, really, angers him is the concept of redemption as a whole. He sees it as a mockery to the forces of evil as seeing the villains he worked so hard on corrupting turned to waste as well as the hard work he put in concocting evil schemes or missions he had his minions go through to only have them "betray" him and join the side of good. Nekrozoth also sees it as a cowardly concept for villains who are to weak and incapable to push their limits of committing evil further. He utterly despise it so much he even banned it from his empire while threatening the members with death or brutal torture. His hatred stems from his father who also hates it possibly as much Nekrozoth does. He is very childish as well since he acts immature at times and had his tantrums being often compared to being that of a whining spoiled child. Nekrozoth even acts like a immature spoiled brat when things don't go his way as he always resulting to destroy things he can't conquer while also demanding to be worship nonstop.
Nekrozoth often calls himself a man of culture, as Nekrozoth does have a taste of art and culture as he collects ancient artifacts of power and paintings, one of whom is his most favorite being the painting "Saturn Devouring His Son" being painted by Francisco Goya. Nekrozoth was himself a renowned artist who loves making sculptures or paintings of either himself or his enemies being killed through many horrific ways though he mainly creates creepy demented arts. He often uses blood for his paintings and corpses for his sculpture. Nekrozoth could even make his own weapons without having his half brother Artillery to make them for him. Nekrozoth would also read Gothic stories with twist endings with either the bad guy wining or the protagonist falling in despair. Nekrozoth can also make a fancy dish for himself, though the dishes are also made out of the body parts of his enemies (or subordinates).
Nekrozoth is a type of person who take sadistic remark for torturing both his own enemies and his own comrades that fails him. He takes pleasure and joy of the worst possible type of torture, such as how he counted down the various types of torture to Jack like mental, physical, and maybe emotional methods that only the most twisted being could think of. Nekrozoth's sadism shows know limits as he takes delights in seeing others suffer through many devastating ways. One of them is when Nekrozoth would destroy each universe and remake them into a living hellhole filled with monsters and polluted areas so that the inhabitants would have to fight to survive. Nekrozoth had also orchestrated several wars, cataclysms, and may other disasters across the Multiverse for his own entertainment and having to use his powers to destroy millions of universes to show his authority and power over them and to demonstrate his superiority towards all living beings. Nekrozoth would also have the captured Prime Alphas work at the HECK Realm (A second Hell he created but worse) mines for the rest of their lives instead of killing them. Nekrozoth would also slaughter half a universe so he could make room for his War factories and his Omega corporations that would fund his war against the entire infinite multiverse. Nekrozoth would have children do slave labor as well as lobotomize slaves in becoming his mindless drones. Another case is when he had stored the souls of innocence into machines so that they could produce more weapons and killer robots. Probably his most sadistic and infamous hobby of his is his completely callous and immoral scientific experiments where he atrociously tortures innocent people without any sign of remorse or pity.
Nekrozoth despite being a being above good and evil as he "created" the concept of evil, He is driven by a bizarre belief of having the most vile and wicked should rule over the weak while the ones home he see as feeble should be slaves under the strong or simply killed off. To gain power to is to be as malicious, horrendous, while also being as selfish, careless, and despicable as possible. He doesn't treat evil as a mere concept but as a belief and philosophy to follow he created. Nekrozoth doesn't find anything special about the multiverse as he is very nihilistic simply because he is aware that he is a fictional character which makes him mad at the thought that he is not real and is simply being a so-called pawn to the Hollister (the creator of the Multiversal Legends mythos). He is completely obsessed with revenge, nihilism, genocide, power, death, and destruction as they are the only things that could bring him joy in the reality he has to live in. Nekrozoth does not fear death what-so-ever, he sees it as a joke and scoffs at the idea of dying. Proven as when he got stabbed throw the chest by Jack Spark and respond by simply laughing maniacally while coughing out blood while later falling to the floor dead. Nekrozoth reason for not being afraid of dying is because of his multiple back up plans of coming back from the dead in case he ever dies.
Nekrozoth does however have a twisted sense of honor like for example he showed "respects" towards his nephew Legend by sending him the head of one of his old friends he killed before Legend reincarnated just to taunt him. He sees cheating is honorable as well since Nekrozoth never plays fair and use cheap tactics, and dirty fighting as a means to win. Nekrozoth once possesses Jack Spark's sword and used it against him and one time teamed up with Grandmaster Chaos and fought Legend together mercilessly. Even if Nekrozoth does kept his promise he would simply a supremely cruel deal with the devil type bargain or false promises like when he promised Braxxom ruler-ship over the Earth and kept it only because Nekrozoth knew that it would be destroyed any ways with Braxxon in it so Nekrozoth didn't have to kill Braxxon or the planet at all. Another example is that Nekrozoth let the universe of Omicron-Alpha Prime be as "promised" only to hire the Chaotic Elites to invade it and leave no survivors as while making it like that Nekrozoth wasn't involve at incident.
He is shown to be manipulative, spiteful, cruel, and persuasive as he almost convinced Legend onto giving up his powers. So far as we know that he is very treacherous and power hungry and is willing to join forces with monsters like Aka Manah and Azoth. Nekrozoth is also ruthless and does not tolerate failure as when Malroc and Braxxon failed on killing Legend. He is very narcissistic as he claimed himself to be the ruler of the Omniverse itself. He is as cunning as he is powerful as he was almost successful on destroying life itself but was defeated by Deus and Daevas. N form of trickery or deceit would work on him. He can be considered the first and creator of social darwinism as he believes the most evil and viciously cunning should dominate the Omniverse, he is also selfish as stated by Xeron that he mainly uses his minions as pawns and only want remold the multiverse in his image alone and rule it all for himself.
He sees mortals as weak, pathetic, monkeys and thinks he should rule amongst them and destry them if he wishes. He posses a very arrogant personality as he believes Malroc could easily defeat Legend which would prove him wrong. he shown to know mortal concepts such as love, honor, and morality and used them to his advantage. He is fully aware of the consequences and gloats on his atrocious acts.
Like his original incarnation, Nekrozoth is treated as the embodiment of pure evil and chaos, wanting nothing but conquest and destruction. He enjoys seeing others suffering and despair, everywhere he goes, showing no signs of remorse or empathy for his actions. He is very manipulative, cunning and has an extremely sophisticated intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Power-Hungry, Treacherous, and Narcissistic, Nekrozoth is still the very definition of a Complete Monster. He is borderline arrogant and egotistical that he believes that he believed that the Omniverse belongs to him and HIM ALONE to rule and destroy if he choses. Nekrozoth also believes that no other being could stop him other than Daevas himself, the god who possessed Zentipotence. He sees the Prime Omegas as expendable tools for his own ambitions as he merely manipulated them to join him for his goal of getting revenge on Deus for abandoning him at the hands of Velnias.
Nekrozoth is sly, Cunning, malicious, unspeakably cruel, and a ruthless, having a sensational bloodlust and desire to spread agony and pain. He is a irredeemable monster that sees hatred and spite justify the means for his agenda. He utterly hates redemption, vowing to eradicate it from existence as sees it as a coward's concept. He would even torture the redeemed and reward the pure evil. He is very vicious and megalomaniacal to the point of lacking any sign of sanity or any morality. He can be quite unpredictable like his original counterpart and take failure as an excuse to kill or torture his followers with glee. He even has a superiority complex, thinking that he is the superior being in the multiverse and views other evil entities as amateurs and not up to his level.
He views good as weak and thinks to be pure evil will make you strong by being brave enough to commit the vilest acts imaginable. He is Utterly brutal, Prideful, arrogant, tyrannical egotistical maniac to the point of even declaring himself as the very Supreme being in the multiverse. He is the definition of a complete monster, wanting to spread chaos and evil everywhere he goes and has an intense hatred towards the Prime Alphas, his nephew Legend, and even the concept of both good and redemption. Nekrozoth shown to hate other religions for believing in false gods the mortals created and often tries to force them to worship him instead while also destroy their culture. Nekrozoth is also hypocritical and petty as he said that nobody should suffer the abuse he faced with Velnias yet it was revealed done far worse than what his father had done to him. When he first appears in the franchise, he shown to be a compassionate, affable, and well-meaning person, until it was revealed that it was merely a facade to hide his true nature. Nekrozoth often tries to set himself as a wise philosophical ruler, as he has a belief that the world should be run through mass chaos and destruction whee the strongest runs it through a tyrannical fist. If those who doesn't believes in his so called "Philosophy" than he would ruthlessly execute them or send them into one to his death camps as he did to his son Zartath.
Nekrozoth shows no concern to his own family, allies, or anyone but himself. Nekrozoth only seeks power, revenge, and only complete omnicide of the entire multiverse so that he could recreate it as he sees fit and rule it in chaos. Nekrozoth is the direct opposite of his brother Deus, a being who favored order and creation who wanted to see the betterment of the multiverse, as Nekrozoth only favored Chaos and Destruction and wanted to make the entire multiverse living hell. As egotistical and arrogant he may be, he is not overconfident as he's always prepared just in case a threat dares to deny him by killing others such as children, adults, the elderly and so forth. He also seemed to enjoy the massive amount of pain he receives from his opponents, which possibly hints that he is a sadomasochist which is someone who is both a sadist and a masochist. Nekrozoth is as always, is portrayed as a immoral monster and the most evil character in franchise.
People Nekrozoth killed
- Deus (Indirectly)
- Captain Marvel (decapitated)
- Iron man (decapitated)
- Hulk (strangled to death)
- Thor (decapitated)
- Vision (decapitated)
- Captain America (decapitated)
- Super Man (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Cyborg (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Wonder Woman (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Batman (driven to suicide)
- Numerous Alphas
- Quadrillion lives of all the living organism
- The entire Spartan race (indirectly)
Powers and Abilities
His full power is yet a mystery but we only knew from what we heard from others who interact with him and was shown in the series. Nekrozoth is the most powerful being Prime Alpha turned Prime Omega in the entire series, being capable of creating life and many powerful beings. Has the power to destroy universes a is one of the smartest beings n the Omniverse.
- Omnipotence: As being both Prime Alpha and Omega and being Deus's equel, he is one of the most powerful beings in the series. Almost being Omnipotent and the most powerful of the omegas and Alphas, but due to Daevas making the Prime Alphas and omegas weaker and being an avatar of his former self (which is still trapped in the HECK Realm) he now has to have limits. But he is still the most powerful of the Alphas and Omegas only rivaled by his mortal enemy Chernobog. Though the rest of his power is a mystery, He has the ability to manipulate reality, time and space itself. He has the ability to wipe a pantheon from existence by just snapping his fingers at them. Even Aka Manah was threaten by his powers which made him join his side and can turn zen-oh the omniking into tiny little dirt like he was nothing.
- Omniscience: like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans.
- Omnimalevolence: Being the creator of evil, he is ultimate source to all evil and chaos. He had subjugated daemons and evil gods to his cause and had destroyed countless universes. He controls all things evil and can create all form of monsters, daemons and can create Gods to kill other gods. The other villains that can be consider Omnimalevolent or closes to it are Remiok Sethos, Aka Manah, and Chernobog.
- Energy manipulation: he has complete control over the destructive force of his powers. He channels the greatest energy across the omniverse to get stronger and each time he uses it makes him a full on power house. He used dark energy to destroy planets and conquer entire universe. He used the dark enemies of the omniverse to set Aka Manah free from his imprisonment as well.
- Size manipulation; he can change shape into any height, his true form is sad to be bigger than entire universe (which could implied that the HECK Realm and the other places the Alphas and Omegas created are bigger than a normal universe). He can even crush a planet with his bare hands when he is bigger.
- Godly Strength: No dought that he is not weak as he has an infinite amount of physical power enough to shatter a planet. Being physically stronger than a normal god, and even stronger than Thanos, Darkseid, and was able to snap the Hulk's neck also with his bare hands.
- Telekinesis: He was able to kill almost all of the avengers just by using captain America's shield and decapitated all of them with his mind.
- Necromancy: He used both dark energy and sorcery to resurrect Aka Manah from the dead. he used it many times on his failed minions if they could prove useful to his plans. he also used it to resurrect Remiok Sethos from the dead.
- Fear Inducement: Along with Intimidation, he use fear and terror against his enemies, the the faced his arch nemesis Legend, Legend was a little scared of him. Nekrozoth also used fear on Aka Manah when he was betrayed by the goat demon.
- Power bestowal: he gave powers to almost every villain in the series, He was the one that made Lord dominos a god, gave supernatural abilities to William Braxxon and Draxxon Bane. He made Remiok more powerful than ever and help Malloc onto becoming a demigod.
- Umbrakinesis: he can control the forces of darkness similar to Lord Dominus. One of his form was a cloud of darkness and controls shadow flames.
- Manipulation: He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he ins't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard.
- Superior Intellect: Both a Strategic and charismatic genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of theOmniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom.
- Intimidation: He does this to his own Allies and family members, one time when a Prime Omega refused to take orders he had him chained up in a astroid to her around the sun so he could be burned constantly. He threaten Aka Manah to join his side through sheer power, and used fear, brutality and authority to gain respect. Even Black Hat, Zalgo, and Frieza feared him and were shown slight of dread just by mentioning him.
- Master mix martial artist: He can go to toe to toe with Goku, Vegeta, and even the Grand Priest. He had mastered many martial art technics through Trillions years of experience and training. He gone to nay universe to learn and was thought by the best gods who teach fighting.
- Divine Weapons: Due to still being a Prime Alpha, Nekrozoth is divine himself and has access to all divine magic and weapons. In case he ever come across a being that can only be harmed by divine weapons, he can the harbinger of Wrath, a warhammer with the combination of both divine and dark powers. Nekrozoth also had used a divine sword against Chernobog as well.
- Name: unknown (Nekrozoth was merely given by Mortals to comprehend his nature, it is unknown what it means though.)
- Age: Unknown but is told to exist before time began.
- Tier: 1 later 2 thanks to Daevas| 1 higher
- Attack Potency: Omniversal (Nekrozoth is stated to be the Greatest threat the omniverse has ever known being bigger threat than Aka Manah, Chernobog and even Azoth. Though at times when some of the villains get a Chaos Stone then they would be a bigger threat than him) Beyond Omniversal (wit the Chaos stone he is far beyond logic and has transcend Omnipotences and even Infinity itself and was able to easily remold the omniverse several time into different version).
- Speed: Nigh Omnipresent.
- Durability: Universal+ Had survived Saitama's punches and even was immune being erase from grand zen-oh.
- Stamina: Incredibly High if not Higher.
- Intelligence: Omniscient Intelligence, like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans. He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he isn't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard. Both a Strategic and Incredible genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of the Omniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom and practically anybody in the series. He knows when to betray someone in the right time as he did with Azoth, Aka Manah and Endgame the Anti-Maker.
- "Let Me explain my part here Malroc. If theirs a Dragon or in this case YOU, then their must be a mastermind. I'm the Mastermind, and you... the Dragon. Though you are mostly a pawn to me. Hell everyone is a pawn IN MY GAME."
- ―Nekrozoth to Malroc revealing that he controls every villains actions.
- "Hello Old Friend..."
- ―Nekrozoth finally meeting Aka Manah after Aka broke free.
- "My fellow Villains, Int come to my attention that our great enemy, Legend, has finally fallen at my feet. bring him here! (chains being left revealing Legend with his hands tied up) Soon this scourge shall be extinguished for good but first let us enjoy his suffering. Begin!"
- ―Nekrozoth sentencing Legend to be tortured.
- "Little child, do you even know who I am? (Jack Spark: A Jack Ass?) I am the Destroyer! The Conqueror! My body is made of Light while my blood is Darkness! I'm a God and if you dare try to strike me then I'll Strike you Down! "
- ―Nekrozoth introducing himself to Jack Spark
- "Zartath, you are going to Shao Kahn's fortress to help him (Zartath: I don't think he'll want that) then make it his own demise! Him and his petty obsession. "
- ―Nekrozoth sending his son, Zartath to met Shao Kahn while proving his disdain towards animals.
- "(Raiden: I've seen evil, but you.. you are just PURE Evil incarnate.) Pure Evil? Raiden, I invented evil!""
- ―Nekrozoth to Raiden after he calls him evil
- "Nerkrozoth: Serve Me you ugly foolish Cur!
Dare: What the hell is a Cur?
Remiok Sethos: he's calling you either a inferior dog or a contemptible man.
Dare: Boy Hell Nah!"
- ―Nekrozoth Confrontng Dare.
- "Redemption is for the Weak."
- ―Nekrozoth's deep hatred towards redemption.
- ""YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SURVIVEL OF THE FITTEST!!! IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THE MULTIVERSE I'VE TRIED TO RESHAPE!!! IT WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE MOST VICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE AND THE MALICIOUSLY CUNNING LIVE!!!""
- ―Nekrozoth rejecting his chance of redemption to his son Charles before trying to kill him.
- "Mortals are dogs made to serve , nothing more. If you so like to save them then you might as well die with them! You see Legend? They chose this pass I created for them. They fight, they kill, they take, and they destroy and for what? Survival, that's right. Survival always justify the means, Charles Darwin actually made a theory about that and I believe it. Well I made it before he was veer born but still I believe that only the strongest, the most cunning, and the most capable beings should rise up on top of the food chain .That's why the most Evil, Maliciously cunning, and the most dangerous should rule. I'm the one who possesses all the capabilities, I am STRONG enough to kill my own brother without remorse, capable to force others to worship me and capable to commit the various atrocities across billions and billions of universes. You see, to me mortals are the weakest in the food chain, that's why they're bread to serve their creators, only the strongest could rise to supremacy while the weakest will always fall to the very bottom. MI'll admit it mortals, that all are flawed or weak, like you fan your apprentice for example but not all them has to the "good guys". We have Happy Smilestone, ooh one of my favorites. I enjoy how he makes the children scream or how he makes them KILl EACH OTHER. William Braxxon, caused several heinous acts that were famous across Earth's history. Martin Pierce A.K.A. Master Onslaught was one of the most reviled and disputable beings in creation therefore I show respects too. Now you see that's why evil is superior to good, they're capable of doing more things than what you heroes are capable of. Evil is stronger, evil is power."
- ―Nekrozoth to Legend
- "Mortal, your lives as the most dominate lifeforms on the Omniverse is Over! It is time to make room for the New Era. My Era! Where morals are meaningless and order is outlawed. You were made only to serve your creators not to roam around, destroying what we created. It is time for us to reign over you, it's our time to rule as we were made to do. Praise your new masters for we are the Alpha,. If you refuse then we shall be your Omega!"
- ―Nekrozoth after gaining the Chaos stones.
- ""I am the Eater of Worlds, the Conqueror of Civilizations, the harvester of Universes, I show no mercy to death nor remorse for pain. Attack me then you will be strike down! Scorn me then I'll slit your throat! Rebel then I will surely put you down for good! For this! Is! My! Will!!!" "
- ""Killing is my thing, you'll get used to dying after I'm done with you""
- ― Nekrozoth to one of gods fighting him.
- "Listen and Listen well boy. I'm not the bad guy of this story, no I'm far worse. I'm the MONSTER OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES PULLING THE SRINGS HERE. "
- ―Nekrozoth acting like a card carrying villain to Jack Spark
- ""When I want to get things BLOODY, you have to get it RIGHT!!!!!""
- ―Nekrozoth upon hearing a failed attack on planet Earth.
- "Now listen here you big black cock. Only one can rule this omniverse and thats me. Do you even KNOW how close I came to win? VERY DAMN CLOSE. And I'm not going to let some black dildo like you to stop that. SO PISS OFF AND GO BACK TO WHAT EVER HOLE YOU FUCKING COME FROM!"
- ―Nekrozoth to Azoth.
- "Has nobody heard of Me? Damn you humans are very Naive... or should I say very Stubborn."
- ―Nekrozoth to humanity.
- ""I really need to do something with those Idiots.""
- ―Nekrozoth upon hearing about the failure of the Red Pyramid faction
- ""soon the time is at hand. Once I find all of the Chaos Stones, we will be free from the Fear of Daevas's wrath. All of creation will turn to ashes upon the death of the Light. Ichor (golden blood of the gods) will be spilled across thousands upon thousands of stars. wings of the angel kind shall be ripped apart from their BACKS. Screams of the innocents shall be heard throughout the Omniverse with the blood of my brothers at their hands... all things REDEEMING SHALL BE VANQUISHED AND BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF OBLIVION!!!! AND THE DEAD CORPSES OF THE GODS SHALL RISE AND SERVE ME AND ALL OF THE SURVIVORS OF MY COMING APOCALYPSE SHALL KNEEL TO THE GREAT NEKROZOTH AND SHALL DRINK THE DARK WATERS OF THE DARKNESS!!! ALL HAIL VELNIAS!!! ALL HAIL ME!!! DEATH TO THE CREATOR!!! HAIL TO THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!""
- ―Nekrozoth's most famous speech
- "(Aka Manah: Are you all this stubborn? I am unkillable! I AM A GOD!!!) Ah! Aka Manah, Evil Intention personified. I find it fitting that one of the Personification of Evil is battling The CREATOR OF EVIL. Say Ahriman hello after I'm done with you, and say that he should make an entity worth my time."
- ―Nekrozoth to Aka Manah before their fight.
- ""Your universe dies along with the rest... if you surrender then I'll change my mind""
- "I was once an Alpha, Then I turned to the Omega, now.. I am the Alpha and the Omega."
- ―Nekrozoth explains his backstory.
- "You are the son of Deavas? A child with a sword? (Devon: a child who can kick your ass as easily as my dad can.) Well I'm afraid your arrogance is misplaced boy."
- ―Nekrozoth being confronted by Devos, the son of Daevas.
- ""Hell is just the beginning. Wait until I send you to Oblivion.""
- ""The End of all things is at hand. Remiok! Prepare my Forces, we are leading my crusade to the high Heavens""
- ―Nekrozoth preparing to invade heaven.
- "You are nothing, just minor characters while I am the damn protagonist. You see? It's all about me and only me not you. You're merely a worthless garbage thats deserve to be in the dumpster. You're nothing, just PURE SHIT."
- ―Nekrozoth's narcissism.
- "You know what I just notice? Every time I win, you never give up. Now why is that? Just WHY do you even want to save all those SELFISH, NAIVE, IGNORANT, and STUBBORN mortals. Hell you would die for those who...You know, would just continue living their lives UNTIL, a bigger threat comes along and repeat the paternal over again. And again. And AGAIN. See what I mean, this is why I never wanted to be a damn hero. Waste of time, and a waste of your life to spend. You got a family to bag out with, NOPE, to busy saving the world! Got a job, skip it by making a fucking excuse to leave or fucking call sick! Got education. Skip school for the lives in danger! That is why my followers serve me, to avoid the tragedy of being HEROES, and the why the Omniverse is going to die. By my hand of course."
- ―Nekrozoth expression his inner hatred on being a hero.
- "you know what Azoth, you may have a point. First I'll destroy the omniverse and remold in MY image while you can do.. what ever you do best."
- ―Nekrozoth having second thoughts.
- "(Azoth; I thought we have an alliance!?) Like I said before, only one gets to Rule and that is why I won't let you ruin it."
- ―Nekrozoth betraying Azoth.
- "I freed you now join me (Endgame: NEVER! I heard what you've become How could you do this to your own brother!?! WE WERE FAMILY!!!) WE WERE PAWNS TO TAHT DAEVAS BITCH!!! Join me, and we will become greater than him. Greater than all! (Endgame: No, I this is your act of manipulation. Good bye, brother.) Fine you shit whore! Begone with you! The Prime Omegas are under my control after all!"
- ―Nekrozoth arguing wit hNekrozoth
- "Oh Aka Manah, I had high hopes for you. you see unlike the others who betrayed you, mistreat you, and abandon you, I though you would succeed your creator. Ahriman was actually a fool to doubt you, you were more cunning than him, more manipulative, and more vicious than him. You have surpass your creator that's why I chose you as an ally. However, since you tried and failed to betray me I changed my mind. Apparently Ahriman was right, you are nothing but a waste to him. Nobody does for a reason, and they have GOOD reasons not too."
- ―Nekrozoth while torturing Aka Manah.
- "Legend: Come On Bitch If your so powerful than face me like a man!
Nekrozoth: Please, I can crush you with one blow even without the stones. (drops the stones) now, shall we being."
- ―Nekrozoth arrogantly removes the stone as he believes he can kill Legend without them.
- "No, no, GOD FUCKING NO!!! I Am NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU SHITBAGS!"
- ―Nekrozoth about to be defeated.
- "Time to DIE... (transforms into a monstrous daemon)"
- ―Nekrozoth in his final battle.
- ―Nekrozoth last words translated to (How could this be happening...!?)
- He is the evilest deity in the Omniverse and the Multiversal Legends franchise and the most powerful evil being to since he invented all evil and has zero positive, redeeming, or honorable qualities which makes him a complete monster. He crosses the moral event horizon daily and due to him the the absolute creator of evil.
- He is also the only main Villain without a mental disorder (despite being a sociopath) as he is perfectly sane and knows what is right and wrong.
- Nekrozoth got the named from a word of warcraft character named N'Zoth who is an evil old go from the Warcraft games. BrandonDarkOne47 mold him after Sageras (also from World Of Warcraft) but without the redeeming qualities and made him completely evil. His look was inspired by a villain form pop tropic named Omegon.
- It is possible for him to devour an entire universe since he can absorb anything.
- Daevas stated he doesn't like Nekrozoth because he is far too evil to even call him evil and would have stopped him if he weren't so lazy after the fight with Velnias.
- Daevas compares him to Thanos and Darkseid. Daevas also mention if they ever fought each other than Nekrozoth would win easily even if Thanos and Darkseid combine fought him.
- It is possible he is the Demiurge of universe 18.
- He is feared by many even by his own brothers and God dare not to speak his name...
- He is very similar to the Marvel cinematic universe Thanos.
- both were the big bad of their respected series.
- both are the feared being in the universe (for Nekrozoth's case, the multiverse).
- both had a vast army of otherworldly creatures and followers.
- They are genocidal.
- and both had been overarching antagonist until they finally become the main antagonist.
- Both of them are conquerors and cause mass genocide.
- They're both sadistic.
- Unlike MCU Thanos, he is more sympathetic than Nekrozoth, he cared for Gamora and treats her like a daughter to him. Thanos thought he was doing the right thing and was trying to save the universe from itself, and he wasn't pure evil (while wiping half the universe is kinda messed up). while Nekrozoth is just flat out evil, knows that he is evil but just really don't care and enjoys it, doesn't even care for his children, and just want to wipe out all life so he can make a new multiverse to rule over. Thanos only kill when it's necessary, while Nekrozoth kills for fun (though doesn't kill if he wants a person alive long enough), Thanos is not a complete monster (to some point of view), while Nekrozoth is, and Thanos is mostly sane, while Nekrozoth is fully Insane. Nekrozoth is far more evil than Thanos and more powerful than he is. Nekorzoth even said that he hates the movie interpretation of him and thinks he's weak. at the end of infinity war, you can Thanos felt regret from what he was doing, while Nekrozoth doesn't regret anything.
- His empire consists of Tyranids, demons, Chaos Space Marines, Tarkatans, Necrons, Nekrozorians, Sicorians, Dark Alphas, Fallen Angels, Prime Omegas, Vilgax's army, Chaos gods, Old Ones, Outer Gods, mythical monsters, titans, Sakaraans, Chitauris, Skrulls, Outriders, and Grimms.
- Despite being an Anti-God, due to his origins and role he can be viewed more of a Satanic Figure. He was once part of a divine race until he grew power hungry and decided to join their counterparts. He started a rebellion (or in this case war) against the creator of existence (His brother Deus) and is weaker to a supreme being (Daevas). He rules a hellish dimension of suffering and evil (Oblivion) and is the source of all evil. Nekrozoth is manipulative, and can corrupt his opponents with their desires (Bill Cipher, Black Hat, Lord Dominator, and Lucifer). He can command hordes of daemons, and monsters including Prime Omegas. He has god like powers who use them for evil purposes. He is also a narcissistic, egotistical divine being who seeks to higher to his superiors but failed to and was Banta a hellish place.
- BrandonDarkOne47 stated Nekrozoth only respects four villains which are Darkseid, Emperor Palpatine, Scar from the Lion King franchise, and Shao Kahn. Funny on how these four villains are actually BrandonDarkOne47 favorite villains in real life.
- He share some similarities with Zalgo from Pasta Monsters.
- Both are Pure Evil.
- Both are Dark Lords
- Both are beings of darkness.
- The are also a Multiversal Conqueror and seek to dominate the Multiverse.
- They also share a sadisitc personality.
- They're also rapsit as the want to conceive a child that would inherent their powers.
- They have an army of devoted followers and vil minions.
- They also oppose a supreme Being (Daevas to Nekrozoth, Aton to Zalgo.)
- They also run an empire of evil.
- Nekrozoth shares some similarities with Aka Manah.
- Both are beings of evil.
- Both are tyrants.
- Both are Complete Monsters.
- Both can travel to several different Multiverse.
- Both wants to reshape the entire Omnivores in their image.
- Both are Geniuses, and Military strategist.
- Both personify an evil concept (with Aka Being the Personification of Evil Intention, Purpose, and Thinking, While Nekrozoth it the Personification of Tyranny, Corruption, Ego, Omnicide, Conquest and Destruction.)
- Both are Manipulative and have a short temper.
- Both were sealed away and can't interact with the physical universes.
- They want to torture everyone and enjoy their suffering.
- It's up to debate who is eviler, Aka Manah or Nekrozoth. They're both complete monsters, and Aka Manah did everything that is atrocious besides rape (since he considers it, and any form of love, disgusting and pointless) and animal cruelty (he has been seen feeding dears and petting birds, along with reviving Chernobog's dog for no apparent reason.) Nekrozoth did Rape a lot of people and is very cruel to animals (just speak to Chernobog's dog). Nekrozoth is all the creator of everything evil, and is the source to all evil, but Aka Manah is evil personified.
- He is Chernobog's half brother and mortal enemy.
- Nekrozoth has some similarities with Shao Kahn from the Mortal Kombat game series.
- They're both tyrannical rulers.
- Both of them are conquerors who go to other universes and force the inhabitants worship them as gods (while Nekrozoth is already a god).
- They're both arrogant and egotistical.
- They are also highly intelligent manipulative.
- Tehy also have a sorcerer as their right hand man (Shang Tsung for Shao Kahn, Remiok Sethos for Nekrozoth).
- Both of them mistreat they're children.
- Both of them are enemies to the protagonists (Raiden and Liu Kang to Shao Kahn, Legend and Jack Spark to Nekrozoth).
- Both of them are power hungry dictators and would do anything to achieve ultimate power.
- Nobody likes them.
- Both of them have a certain moral alignment (Nekrozoth is Chaotic and Neutral Evil while Shao Kahn is Lawful Evil).
- They also have a lots and lots of followers and minions.
- They are the overarching antagonist of the first installment and later become the main villain in the sequel (Nekrozoth appears in the second Season as the main villain).
- Both of them are hegemonic and bloodthirsty.
- They both talk trash during a fight.
- Both of them are abusive parents that also have their children hate them (Katana to Shao Kahn, Charles and Zartath to Nekrozoth).
- Both of them are Complete monsters.
- Both of them are Warlords and Megalomaniacs.
- He also share some similarities with Darkseid as well:
- Mainly both of them are Complete Monsters.
- They are Godlike Tyrants.
- They seek a certain object that would grant them immense power (the Anti-Life equation for Darkseid, the Chaos stones for Nekrozoth).
- They both run a evil empire.
- They both conquer worlds.
- Both of them are oppressive.
- Both of them are evil overlords.
- They're multiversal singularities (Though Nekrozoth won the Alpha-Omega wars in a alternate timeline).
- Both of the rule a certain planet (Nekrozoth mainly rules over three universes unless you count the universes and planets he conquered)
- Both of them have a certain moral alignment (Darkseid like Shao Kahn is Lawful Evil while Nekrozoth is Chaotic Evil and Neutral Evil)
- Both are feared and despised by Heroes and Villains alike.
- Both of them are a God of Evil (Though Darkseid is more of a God of Tyranny).
- Both of them are extremely powerful and are the archenemy of a certain Group (Justice League for Darksied, the Champions for Nekrozoth).
- Both of them feed on the suffering of others psychically.
- Both have a massive army pop daemons and aliens (While Nekrozoth has trillions of other species as well)
- Both of them wanted to destroy the Multiverse.
- Both of them are power hungry.
- Both of them are strategic geniuses.
- Both of them are abusive parents.
- Both he and Darkseid uses the Omega symbol for represent themselves or something else.
- BrandonDarkOne47 revealed that Nekrozoth's favorite torture method is whipping and scourging.
- BrandonDarkOne47 revealed that Nekrozoth did attempt to invade the Amazing World of Gumboil universe through the Chanax company but due to the incompetents from his henchmen (namely Mr. Chananx and the people who worked there) his attempt failed.
- Nekrozoth still planned to conquer it though.
- He also fought Nicole Patterson and admits she was a fierce but still defeated her.
- Nekrozoth's favorite color is red, green, orange, yellow, black, and purple. He also wear the same armor but with different color schemes.
- BrandonDarkOne 47 had to remake Nekrozoth several times. Before he met HeresJosh, Nekrozoth shown to be weaker as even though he is omnipotent he constantly losses to mere mortals four times times. BraondonDarkOne47 fell like he should improve Nekrozoth so in the future people wouldn't make fun of him on how he constantly looses to mortals or how pathetic he is bt making a excuse on why he is weaker.
- Nekrozoth suppose to be a satanic archetype one time where the creator what to set the Multiversal Legends series in a fantasy type setting similar to Lord Of The Rings but with sci-fi feature too. Nekrozoth would have been the main villain with Malroc to be the heavy of the story
- Nekrozoth would have basically be the Melkor/Morgoth of the series with Malroc to be the Sauron.
- He would also still posses his Anti-God status.
- Nekrozoth name was going to be changed into Nuron, but people got it confuse with Neurons. BrandonDark47 decided to make it an alias instead and stick it with Nekrozoth.
- Lord Dominus was actually a prototype for Nekrozoth, instead he is merely a god of evil as it never been stated that he created evil.
- He is one of the few villain of the series who is not voiced by his creator as BrandonDarkOne47 said he not very good at voice acting or wants to attempt to do so. Plus he feels like the guy who voiced Sargeas would be perfect for the role.
- He is known as Daemos by the daemons.
- He is greatly feared and despise in Heavan and was thought as a devil to the angels.
- Though he was the main antagonist of Phase two, Aka Manah was the last villain to be defeated.
- Nekrozoth does return in alternate reality, he declared his original self as pathetic and a weaker version of himself, though his original self returns later in the series.
- The creator (BrandonDarkOne47) is planning of making a separate series center around on a alternate reality based on his old ideas. Nekrozoth is mostly likely the main villain of this said series.
- BrandonDarkOne47 explain the reason Nekrozoth disdain redemption is because to him the concept itself has shown to be a mockery towards the Forces of Evil. Nekrozoth thinks redeeming is foolish as it would prove that all your evil acts are for nothing.