Mr. Bean, also known as Mr. Bean: The Animated Series, is an animated television sitcom created by producer and comedian Rowan Atkinson and produced by Tiger Aspect Productions with, only for its first three seasons, Richard Purdum Productions and Varga Holdings. It is based on the British live-action series of the same name, and the characters included Mr. Bean, Irma Gobb, Teddy, and the Reliant Supervan's offscreen driver, with the new addition of Mrs. Wicket, Bean's landlady and usual victim in his crazy schemes and antics, and her pet cat Scrapper, who seriously hates Mr. Bean. In February 2001, the series was officially announced, with it premièring shortly afterwards.
For the launch of WB Kids, an American English version of the series was comissioned, despite its limited dialogue, in order to make the voices more neutral sounding. The redub was done at Studiopolis and premiered on the channel in 2019.
- Wally Wingert as Mr. Bean and additional voices
- Tress MacNeille as Mrs. Wicket, the Queen and additional voices
- Dee Bradley Baker as Scrapper, various animal sound effects and more
- Matthew Mercer as Salesman
- Vic Micnogna
- Kath Soucie as Irma Gobb and additional voices
Differences between the British and American Versions
- Most of the things in both dubs remained the same.
- Sound effects from various Classic cartoons are used in the American dub.