Modern Family: The Movie is an upcoming 2020 mockumentary family comedy film directed by Jason Winer and written by Abraham Higginbotham, based on the television sitcom of the same name created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan. The film stars the series' regulars Ed O'Neill, Sofía Vergara, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons and Jeremy Maguire, as well as T.J. Miller, Idris Elba, Liev Schreiber, Zendaya, Tika Sumpter, Brandy Norwood and Mila Kunis.
When the three families' homes has been threatened by two businessmen, who also wanted Luke and Manny for their evil plan, they escape and travel to Washington D.C. where they're gonna plan, along with new friends, how to get their houses back.
- Ed O'Neill as Jay Pritchett
- Sofía Vergara as Gloria Pritchett
- Julie Bowen as Claire Dunphy
- Ty Burrell as Phil Dunphy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Mitchell Pritchett
- Eric Stonestreet as Cameron Tucker
- Sarah Hyland as Haley Dunphy
- Ariel Winter as Alex Dunphy
- Nolan Gould as Luke Dunphy
- Rico Rodriguez as Manny Delgado
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lily Tucker-Pritchett
- Jeremy Maguire as Joe Pritchett
- T.J. Miller as Mike
- Idris Elba as Rogers
- Liev Schreiber as Jack
- Zendaya as Jenny
- Tika Sumpter as Sarah
- Brandy Norwood as Delilah
- Mila Kunis as Ginger
The film is rated PG by the Motion Picture Association of America.
The movie will be released on April 24, 2020.
Modern Family: The Movie will be on released on Digital HD on June 23, 2020 and DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and 4K-UHD on July 14, 2020 by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.