The Face Paint Update is confirmed during E3 2020, and will be released on December 2020. It will introduce a new world/dimension, new mobs, new food, new buildings and of course, new bosses to fight.
- The Face Paint World
- Can be only accessed during midnight on the Minecraft world until you obtain the legendary Water Stone Key.
- Unlike the Nether and the End, you can actually use the bed to sleep and also respawn in the Face Paint World. Therefore, you would have a choice to live in the Overworld or move and live in the Face Paint World.
- New special objects can be obtained there.
- Face Paint
- Neutral mobs
- Only spawns in midnight in the Overworld while they spawn a lot in the Face Paint World.
- The ones with the paint on their arms rather than legs are considered VERY rare... although not as rare as Mooshrooms and Brown Pandas combined.
- [have droppings or nah?]
- Neutral, but tamable mobs.
- Can be tamed with apples.
- Water Stone Key
- Can be obtained after staying in the Face Paint World for 20 minutes real time or can be crafted TBD.
- Used to open up the portal to the Face Paint World anytime.
- The update adds not one, but two new bosses.
- Peacock and TBD are the only non-Face Paint mobs to be added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.