A Japanese-American presentation by Kimberly Jordan (aka Kimberly AJ) with Disney and 2 Vocaloid companies; Crypton Future Media and Internet Co. Ltd.
- Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Pluto and Horace Horsecollar
- April Winchell as Clarabelle Cow
- Eric Bauza as Scrooge McDuck
- Frank Welker as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Saki Fujita as Miku Hatsune
- Asami Shimoda as Rin and Len Kagamine
- Yu Asakawa as Luka Megurine
- Meiko Haigou as MEIKO
- Naoto Fuga as KAITO
- Megumi Nakajima as Gumi Megpoid
- GACKT as Kamui Gakupo
- Through the Night - Miku (composed by Slushii)
- Fractal Door - Rin (composed by Quasar-P)
- Dream - Luka (composed by Circus-P)
- Burn Me Down - Gumi (composed by KIRA)
- Just Like You - Meiko (composed by sofubi-p)
- For The Better - Len (composed by GuitarHeroPianoZero)
- Anonymous - Kaito (composed by EmpathP/Aki Glancy)
- Forever Ponytail - Gakupo (to be made by Kimberly AJ)
- Circus Monster - Miku and Luka (composed by Circus-P)
- Yesterday Starts to Fade Away - Rin and Len (composed by AegisSan)
- The Moment Before the End - Meiko and Kaito (composed by Lystrialle)
- My, Oh, My - Gumi and Gakupo (original song by Aqua)
Mickey Mouse: Hiya, honorary Mouseketeers, I'm Mickey Mouse!
Minnie Mouse: And I'm Minnie Mouse! We've got some friends for newbies out there.
Donald Duck: I'm Donald Duck!
Daisy Duck: I'm Daisy Duck!
Goofy: I'm Goofy!
Clarabelle Cow: I'm Clarabelle Cow!
Horace Horsecollar: I'm Horace Horsecollar, and sitting in front of us is Pluto!
Pluto: Hi! *panting*
Minnie: ...we are...
Mickey & Minnie: ...the classical Disney company!
Mickey: Today, we have a special surprise for those who are newbies...
Minnie: ...so prepare to be amazed! Hit it, Horace!
Horace: You got it, Minnie!
(electrical music playing)
Hatsune Miku: Hi there, Mickey Mouse, my western name is Miku Hatsune and I'm one of the 6 Crypton Vocaloids. I see that you have your own friends here. Is there another mouse like you? I know Minnie is her name, am I correct?
(all Disney characters agreeing)
Rin Kagamine (offscreen): Then prepare to meet... *camera pans to her and Len Kagamine*
Len Kagamine: ...the Kagamine Twins!
Rin: I'm Rin.
Len: I'm Len.
Kagamine Twins: And we come from the same family.
Rin: You see, Mickey and Minnie, we have the same mommy and daddy and we have different preferences, like I fancy oranges.
Len: That's why we're the first duo in the Vocaloid media. We're from Crypton, you know.
Megurine Luka: Hello, Mickey, my name's Luka Megurine and I'm another Crypton Vocaloid. I like seafood, especially fish, because it's my preference.
Gumi Megpoid: I'm Gumi and I'm one of the Internet Co. Vocaloids. Some people like to call me Megpoid and I like carrots, just like any bunny rabbit would.
MEIKO: I'm Vocaloid Meiko and I have been made by Crypton. Guess it's true that I seem to be drunk sometimes, but I'd rather go with the tomatoes if that's OK with you guys.
KAITO: Hey there, mice and ducks, I'm Kaito and I'm another Crypton Vocaloid. Of all the ice cream flavors in the world, I like mint the best. What's your favorite flavor?
(all talking at once with Pluto panting)
KAITO: Oh, well, since I heard too many answers all at once, I'll just go make a chart that's all about ice cream flavors and include myself as one of the subjects there, OK?
Miku: So, Minnie, I have one question to ask you; when did you first run a bow workshop?
Minnie: Just after the release of my spinoff, of course.
MEIKO: By the way, I have the initial "M" on my headset because it's the initial of my name.
Mickey: Wow, that's an amazing coincidence. Mickey, Minnie and Miku all start with "M".
Camui Gakupo: Greetings, Disney folk, I am Kamui Gakupo and I'm another Internet Co. Vocaloid. Some fans like to call me Gackpoid and I have a loving passion for eggplants.
Goofy: Gawrsh, that's really nifty! Ah-yuck! *laughs* Can I call you Gacky?
Luka: Donald, I would like to say that you are Disney's first duck in your franchise.
Donald: Aw... thanks, Luka, and I'm lucky to have Daisy on my side, right? *sighing*
Daisy: You bet, my lucky sailor-suited lovey-dovey, and we make a perfect duck couple together!
Gumi: I really like your working outfit, Horace.
Horace: Thanks, Gumi, I am a working horse after all.
Clarabelle: Boy, I feel like we've got the first visit around here!
Miku: Time out, everybody, I think there is one more thing we almost forgot. Vocaloids, take your positions! *runs to the stage with the other Vocaloids* And Horace, would you play the finale, please?