Meet the Feebles: Reimagined is a re-recording of the soundtrack for the 1989 film Meet the Feebles. This album features new versions of the original songs now sung by international recording artists. The album was released on December 6, 2019 in North America and January 3, 2020 in New Zealand, the film's country of origin.
- "Meet the Feebles" (performed by Angel City Chorale featuring Barry Manilow and Candice Glover)
- "One Leg Missing" (performed by Paul Anka)
- "Robert's Serenade" (performed by Louis Tomlinson)
- "Hot Potato" (performed by Jennifer Hudson)
- "Garden of Love" (performed by Candice Glover)
- "Barry's Aria" (performed by Mark Vincent)
- "The Sodomy Song" (performed by Josh Groban)
- Track 2 contains uncredited backing vocals from Syesha Mercado, Ruti Olajugbagbe, and Cassadee Pope
- Track 3 was initially planned to be covered by Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco, but Urie turned down the offer
- Track 5 contains uncredited backing vocals from Chloe Kohanski, Anita Antoinette, and MacKenzie Bourg
- Track 7 contains uncredited backing vocals from Emma Watkins, Melanie Martinez, Suzanna Choffel and Ellie Drennan
The album recevied mixed reviews.