Me and a Different Dimension is an American surreal comedy graphic novel written and illustrated by Daniel Wright. It was published on July 13th, 1998.
A week after a grumpy girl named Rachael had her last day of school so she could have her summer vacation, she and her Bull Terrier encounter a strange little boy that leads them to a rather bizarre dimension.
- Rachael Davidson - a grumpy little girl who ended up getting herself and Bulk into the strange dimension.
- Bulk - a dimwitted Bull Terrier who is Rachael's pet.
- Luke - a little boy who led Rachael and Bulk into the dimension.
- Trunko - a living tree creature who is a complete idiot.
- Ren - a red dragon who is mature and considers Trunko as an annoyance.
- Guy - a giant who is one of Luke's best friends.
- Clyde - a cloud who is rather emotionless.
- The Demon Emperor - a giant demon who wanted to invade the strange dimension.
- Young Fellow - a small demon who is the Demon Emperor's second-in-command.
- Big Gun - a large demon who has the ability to shoot tiny bombs out of his mouth like a gun, hence why he's called "Big Gun".
- Feist - a beautiful demon who is the only female of the group and has an amazing ability to use telekinesis.
- Dunce - a skinny demon with really long arms who is rather idiotic.
- Foul - a stinky demon who hates taking baths and showers.
On June 1st, 2020, Daniel Wright has announced that Warner Bros. has picked up a sequel show for the two books where Rachael and Bulk would continue their adventures in the dimension and get into weird dimensions and get into weird situations, being set to release on Cartoon Network somewhere around the second half of 2020 to Q1 2021.
- It is believed that Rachael and Bulk were inspirations of both Georgia and Lex, who would be characters in Daniel's project that would soon be called Howler.