Maxie's World is a new series based on the original series.
The original series premised for new version with Adobe Flash animation and Adobe Photoshop along with some new characters.
The new series is somewhat like Saved by the Bell, but with new adventures and the characters having different personalities.
- Maxie Johnson (voiced by Tara Strong) - Maxie is a young straight-A student and cheerleader at Surfside High School, and also a surfer girl who has fun and adventures in a fictional seaside town of Surfside, California. She also has a personality of Kelly Kapowski.
- Rob Stevenson (voiced by Andrew Francis) - Maxie's boyfriend with a personality of Zack Morris.
- Carly Cooper (voiced by Erica Lindbeck) - Maxie's best friend with a personality of Jessie Spano.
- Joshua Salisbury (voiced by Samuel Vincent) - Maxie and Rob's best friend with a personality of A.C. Slater.
- Ashley Wooden (voiced by Kira Buckland) - One of Maxie's best friends.
- Alan Weatherby (voiced by Max Mittelman)
- Simone Williams (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) - Maxie's best friend with a personality of Lisa Turtle.
- Curtis Banks (voiced by Keith Silverstein) - Maxie and Rob's best friend with a personality of Samuel "Screech" Powers.
- Jeri Jeffries (voiced by Ashleigh Ball) - Maxie's rival with a personality of Tori Scott and with Rainbow Dash's voice.
- Ferdie (voiced by Samuel Vincent)
- Mushroom (voiced by Matt Hill)
- Tom Kowalski (voiced by Joe J. Thomas) - One of the waiters at The Max at Surfside High School.
- Mr. Walters (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - Geometry teacher at Surfside High School who tried out for American Gladiators.