- "Experience the Marvel Universe Like Never Before."
- "Three Stories. Three Factions of Heroes. And an All New, All Different Good Time."
Season 1 Episodes (by Arc)
- Mary Jane Watson: (seeing some school transfer documents with Peter) Haven't you decided which school to go yet?
- Peter Parker: Still trying to find a good one. One I'd think way better than Midtown High. But all I get is notifications about science prodigies signing up for an internship at Oscorp. Which was a mistake I made last year, and I do not intend to repeat again... With those circumstances, I won't find any good solution even if it reaches my phone right now. (Peter eventually hears his phone ringing and reads a message from Sam Wilson saying: "Gotta see this!" with a picture of Sam himself with Nathan Quill and Michelle Cage Jones near a new building covered by a large curtain) (voice over) I pray for Uncle Ben's soul this is something worth watching, Sam.
- (later, he and Mary Jane are with their friends near the new building being inaugurated. The event is being presented by Reed Richards / Mr. Fantastic)
- Mr. Fantastic: It's a great pleasure of mine to see that gifted young geniuses like you have accepted our invitation to gather here for this great occasion. For those of you who are seeking better benefits, and better scholarship, will be happy to know you will have the privilege of witnessing the inauguration of your new high school. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... (the curtains open, revealing the new school) the Baxter Institute! (the crowd aplaudes and celebrates, as Peter and his friends and other interns move in to sign up for the school)
- Mary Jane Watson: (giggles) I guess the answer for your problems did reach your phone after all, Tiger.
- Peter Parker: (chuckles) Probably some lucky coincidence.
- Michelle Cage Jones: You call it luck. We call it destiny.
(Meanwhile, in the Oscorp main building, Norman Osborn overhears the crowd cheering from his office)
- Norman Osborn: Just what are they celebrating now? (he turns on the television, watching a News report broadcasting about Baxter Institute) Baxter Institute? (eventually, he sees Reed Richards on television; angered) Richards...!
- (as Octavius is taken to prison, Midtown High is shown being repaired by Damage Control)
- Norman Osborn: (to Peter, who is still disappointed) I... really must apologize for bringing this on, Parker. I mean, Peter. I know you might not intend forgive us for all this so soon, but... what would you say if Principal Warren and I bring things to a warm head-start? So that you may have better benefits for this school. What do you say?
- Peter Parker: I most certainly would accept these terms... (still giving a angry look) if that weren't just a excuse to convince me to reconsider my new enrollment in Baxter Institute. And even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
- Principal Raymond Warren: (he and Osborn are shocked to hear this) B-but... Peter... it... it doesn't have to end like this. There was to be another way!
- Peter Parker: (stops by the front door) I'm just sorry, (gives one last disappointing look) but it's just too much said and done. (he leaves as Warren is saddened and, Osborn stares angrily at Reed Richards, who is outside with Damage Control. Later, Peter encounters Sally in a corridor) So... I guess this is a goodbye. Isn't it?
- Sally Avril: For this school, yes. (touches Peter's cheek) But you and I will still see each other again more often. (they hug) Be happy there, Peter.
- (later, Peter and Mary Jane met at a street near Baxter Institute)
- Mary Jane Watson: (she hugs him passionately) So glad you got out of that junk of school in time. Nervous?
- Peter Parker: More excited than nervous. Not only because we'll get better scholarship, but also because we'll get better company. Enough to put grievances behind.
- Mary Jane Watson: That's the spirit, Tiger. (kisses him in the lips) That's the spirit.
- (they approach the front doors of Baxter Institute, where the concierge gently welcomes them. Later, they enter the main reception hall)
- Michelle Cage Jones: (joyful tone; off-screen) Peter!
- Zoe Gillan: MJ!
- (Peter is hugged by Michelle and Mary Jane is hugged by Zoe as they are approached gently by the rest of their friends -Ned, Randy, Carlie, Nathan and Sam- and later by the Fantastic Four)
- Mr. Fantastic: It's a really great pleasure to have you here, students. Especially you, Peter. Are you ready to start the day anew?
- Peter Parker: As ready as eager, Headmaster.
- (in a post-opening scene, we see Peter Parker swinging in New York as Spider-Man. Later we see him entering the front-doors of Baxter Institute. We later see a montage shoeing Peter enjoying his studies at the new school with his friends. Montage shows them at various lessons associated to science, as well as experimentation with chemicals and robotics. Sequence ends with Peter in a class lesson with his friends and with Susan Storm / Invisible Woman as their teacher)
- Peter Parker: (narrating the above sequence) That's me, Peter Parker. Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. You know. I've come a long way since I was this boy bit by a lab spider in Oscorp. And whose uncle lost his life trying to protect a man who didn't deserve saving. Back then, I was having a hard time in a high school where no one viewed me seriously. Except my friend Sally Avril. But things started to work better when my big idol Reed Richards, a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic, opened this new school where my friends and I could fit in: the Baxter Institute, for young and gifted geniuses who vaporize science and technology as a way of life. It's been just one month since this school first opened and my friends and I enrolled, and it's already becoming like the best school there is in Queens. Sure, some lessons are still the same we had in other ordinary schools, but still, there were others with far more entertaining content to learn about. Including ones with more supportive teachers. And our favorite one? Who else could it be, if not the very first we had classes with? The headmaster's wife herself, Susan Storm, a.k.a. the Invisible Woman.
- Susan Storm: So, who here can describe Artificial Intelligence? (some raise their hands. Susan picks Michelle)
- Michelle Cage Jones: The ability of a computer program or a machine to think and learn. It's also a field of study which tries to make computers "smart".
- Susan Storm: Very good. Thank you, Michelle. (brings up a 3D image of a A.I. program) Of course, as you might have guessed, Artificial Intelligence requires more than just a simple programming to be as intelligent as you want it to be. As intelligent as humans, as you'd like to describe. (as Susan continues speaking Peter checks on some codex for artificial intelligence) Therefore, for your start, there are four essential steps: to test your problem-solution fit, to play the data-gathering or AI building game, to build your product, and to develop a means for improving your AI.
- (in Midtown High, Flash Thompson is walking around confidently while the jocks with him are concerned)
- Flash Thompson: A bad idea? Are you guys kidding?! Why would that be a bad idea? I just wanted to play with Parker's head a little. What could possibly go wrong? (but then, they watch news, where Mr. Fantastic is being interviewed)
- Mr. Fantastic: (in the news report) We cannot condone with this kind of behavior of Flash Thompson and J. Jonah Jameson towards one of my top students. For it shall not be tolerated by me or any teacher ever hired so far. That said, I hereby forbid the entrance of any reporter or intern from the Daily Bugle and any student or teacher from Midtown High School in the Baxter Institute.
- Flash Thompson: Okay. Maybe that. But, so what? (he then sees Anna Brady gathering her belongings with Harry Osborn trying to stop her)
- Harry Osborn: Anna. Anna, please! You can't leave now!
- Annabelle "Anna" Brady: Get out of my way, Osborn! You knew he meant to do it, but you did nothing about it! Nothing!
- Harry Osborn: Anna, I'm sorry. I know Flash ruined your interview. Both he and Jameson did, but... we need you in the championship. No one's a better host than you are!
- Annabelle "Anna" Brady: You and Thompson should've both thought about that before you got to be those filthy and emotionless big jocks Parker kept complaining about! See you never! (she continues crying)
- Stan Lee: (comforting Anna) I'm terribly sorry about your loss, dear. (stares at Thompson, angrily) As for you, now is your chance to do better. Why don't you see that you take it?! (he and Anna leave)
- Flash Thompson: (everyone just stares at him in silence and he gulps; next, he is in Principal Warren's office) Look, I know I really screwed up, but... just give me a chance. Just one chance, so I...
- Principal Raymond Warren: (interrupts) I just wanted you to behave yourself and respect our students' priorities. But you did the exact opposite. You delayed us from contact with the Fantastic Four. And worse... you got our most beloved reporter and game host removed from this school! And because of you, she's now sided with our oldest rival!
- Flash Thompson: I didn't mean to! I just... just...
- Principal Raymond Warren: (punches his desk, angered) "Just" what?! You couldn't resist picking on Parker one last time? You couldn't resist trying to humiliate him?! In front of ours and his new school?!! (Thompson is speechless, but terrified) You're not expelled. Yet. But as a bidding punishment for your arrogance, you're also not allowed to participate the football championship until you really learn to have respect for everyone. Either the ones you love or not. (Thompson is shocked to hear this. Others students and jocks also overhear this and are also shocked while Sally Avril is disappointed)
- Flash Thompson: (he leaves Warren's office and suddenly comes across Sally, who just turns his back on him) Sally, please... you know I...
- Sally Avril: Don't try to play the innocent boy with me, Flash. Because you know, you did this.
- Flash Thompson: It... it wasn't me! It... it was probably Parker! If he hadn't...
- Sally Avril: (she quickly slams her locker's door in anger, causing Thompson to stop talking and terrifying him) You did this, Flash. Not Anna, not Peter Parker, not Reed Richards. You. (walks away)
- (back in Baxter Institute, Peter is with Mary Jane Watson checking on Edith)
- Mary Jane Watson: Maybe if we readjust her voice systems, she might be able to talk well.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, I've been working on it. And maybe if we install one of those voice chips with yours and other girls' voices, we might get there.
- Mary Jane Watson: That's a good call. (she spots at a journal's headlines saying: "Midtown High School journalist quits. Students blame it on Football team's captain and Daily Bugle chief editor") Also, did you hear of the news about Midtown High and Daily Bugle?
- Peter Parker: Only about the consequences that Thompson and Jameson are facing right now for being such big jerks. Not just with me, but everyone else. Even Anna. Although I do feel sorry for having called off her interview with me yesterday to keep Thompson and Jameson off my back.
- Mary Jane Watson: I'm sure she's fine now, Peter. From what I heard from Sally, Anna's now studying with Liz at Bilderberg Academy. Said to be one of Midtown High's toughest rivals. But still one of the nicest schools. And also Baxter Institute's "sister". (he hears a bickering and spots Flash Thompson and J. Jonah Jameson having a heated argument; to Peter) Don't interact with them.
- Peter Parker: I won't. Because I've had enough of these two. (suddenly, his spider-sense tingles) Oh, great. Now what?! (hears a rumbling and looks at where it comes from. From there, Living Brain bursts in laughing maniacally as citizens are frightened)
- Living Brain: Come out, come out, wherever you are, Osborn. I know you're out there somewhere, and I'll find you!
- Peter Parker: And yet another one with unfinished business with Osborn. And another one of his mistakes for us to fix. (sighs; sarcastically) What a surprise. (to Mary Jane) I'll be back soon.
- Mary Jane Watson: Sure. Go.
- (Peter hides in a area while Mary Jane takes Edith away)
- Living Brain: Not going to show yourself, Osborn? Then, how about hear a few bystanders scream? (he is about to vaporize some innocent citizens in his way until Spider-Man swings a manhole cover at him, knocking him away) What the...?!
- (Spider-Man emerges confronting Living Brain in streets and citizens cheer)
- Spider-Man: Terrorizing an entire neighborhood to search for one man? Well, not in my watch.
- Living Brain: And who are you to think you can stop me?! (prepares to fire beams at him)
- Spider-Man: Oh, everyone knows who. (swings towards Living Brain and kicks him back to a wall) Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, at citizens' service. (he and Living Brain continue fighting, during which Spider-Man lassoes one of Living Brain's turrets with his webs and rips it off)
- Flash Thompson: (to Spider-Man) Kick that thing's butt, Spidey!
- J. Jonah Jameson: (to Living Brain) Rip this wall-crawling menace in half!
- Flash Thompson: (angry at Jameson) Arg! SHUT UP! (kicks Jameson's leg and punches his stomach)
- J. Jonah Jameson: (growling tone) Why, you...! (he tackles Thompson in the ground and they begin fighting, getting too close to the laser turret, which is still functional)
- (in the end of the episode, Norman Osborn is in his office at night)
- Norman Osborn: Not much according to my plans, but at least this nightmare is over, and that monstrosity is gone forever. (he begins walking away until he slowly feels a headache. Scene skips to inside Osborn's mind. In a dark, unknown area, we see yellow eyes igniting)
- The Goblin: I'm out... Or should I say... (the Goblin is revealed to be inside Osborn's brain) IN? (laughs diabolically and episode closes with the laugh echoing)
- (Peter Parker is with Tony Stark, Reed Richards and Susan Storm near a restaurant while news about Spider-Man and Iron Phoenix having helped Peter reunite with Teresa spreads)
- Susan Storm: We're really glad everything ended well for you and Teresa, Peter. Your parents would surely be very proud.
- Peter Parker: So would Uncle Ben. Although I know men like Osborn will still try to make matters worse like when his son tried to drag me back to Midtown by force.
- Reed Richards: I know. But you also know you can still count on friends and mentors you trust in issues like those. And like you and Teresa trusted the Avengers in keeping your parents' files safe.
- Tony Stark: (nods for agreement; he then sees the pictures Peter took of himself and Teresa. Some include the siblings (as Spider-Man and Iron Phoenix respectively) helping people) I also see Teresa's still doing a good job as a heroine like you and your friends. But, did she consider putting her civilian life on track as well? You know, like...?
- Peter Parker: I know. It was a ordinary, but fresh head start. Starting with the fact that Aunt May and I got her to live her life with us... and if you're asking about the scholarship part... well... let's just say she said yes to this little offer that Pepper recommended for her.
- Tony Stark: I know. She's now with Cap's girl Liz at Bilderberg Academy. Right?
- Peter Parker: Yep. And what's more impressive... she's already made her first friends in her very first day. (shows them a selfie taken by Liz with Teresa, Kamala Khan, Katrina Romanoff, Riri Williams, and Annabelle "Anna" Brady in Bilderberg Academy)
- Susan Storm: Aw! They're gonna eat her alive.
- (in the epilogue of the episode, set one year later, Liz (as Starforce) is flying around New York with her parents watching from the Avengers Tower. During the flight, she encounters Spider-Man web-swinging in the air and a slow motion scene shows them sharing a fist-bump. Episode ends with Starforce flying higher in the sky, and crossing through a cloud)
- Liz Danvers Rogers: (narrating above sequence) My father was Army. My mother was Air Force. They were both patriots out of time. But their love still had time to save the world. They made me who I am. And what I was destined to be. I was once just their national treasure. And now, I'm more than this. I'm their legacy. My name is Elizabeth Danvers Rogers. Liz for short. And I am... Starforce.
Guardians of the Galaxy's Arc
- (in a Oscorp facility at night. An explosion erupts as dobermans are heard barking menacingly until a beastly roar is heard. The dobermans are heard whimpering and seen running away. We see the shadow of a ferocious creature approaching and, in a suspenseful moment, is revealed to be a rather calm cat. Later a janitor (Stan Lee) is walking around clean up the area until he sees something in shock)
- Janitor: Oh, man! I am so fired. (scene shifts to what the janitor is looking at: a large whole opened on the wall)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.