Lorcan Darcy: Red Eagle is the 2019 American computer-animated superhero film based on the character, Lorcan Darcy and the characters of the Archie Comics, produced by Warner Bros Animation. It sets in the 2010 revival of Life with Archie. The film directed by Bob Persichetti, Rodney Rothman, and Kimberly Peirce, from a screenplay by Phil Lord and Rothman, starring by Dylan Sprouse as Lorcan Darcy/Red Eagle alongside with Samara Weaving, Kyle Massey, Huge Jackman, Matthew Perry, Elizabeth Banks and Eddie Marsen. In this film, Lorcan must save the world from his arch enemy.
After an terrible accident in New York, Lorcan Darcy gained supernatural abilities to travel to different worlds where his old camp counselor, Archie Andrews, married either Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Now, Lorcan must train his powers to prepare to take on his arch enemy who wanted to rule the world.
- Dylan Sprouse as Lorcan Darcy/Red Eagle, a high school freshman who gained powers from an incident.
- Samara Weaving as Lucy Baine, Lorcan's childhood friend who has a crazy crush on him.
- Kyle Massey as Tommy Smith, Lorcan's best friend since childhood who enjoys messing around.
- Huge Jackman as Bill Darcy, Lorcan's father who works as a comic book artist.
- Blake Michael as Jake Thompson/Black Devil, Lorcan's former best friend turned arch enemy.
- Matthew Perry as Travis Sherman, the founder of Sherman-Tech and the main antagonist of the film.
- Elizabeth Banks as Selena Drake, Travis Sherman's assistant and the secondary antagonist of the film.
- Eddie Marsen as the Headmaster, a Headmaster of Lorcan's old school who is a pedophile. He is a minor antagonist of the film.
- Kevin Micheal Richardson as the Devil, a owner of the Casino who makes a deal with Lorcan.
- Andrew Rannells as Archie Andrews
- America Young as Betty Cooper
- Camille Schmidt as Veronica Lodge
- Chris Lundquist as Jughead Jones
- Paul Sosso as Reggie Mantle
- Ben Beck as Dilton Doiley