|Directed by||Darrell Van Citters|
|Produced by|| Ashley Postlewaite|
Sam Register (executive producer)
|Story by||John Dimson|
|Starring|| Janice Kawaye|
|Music by|| Andy Strumer|
Walter Murphy (opening titles)
Christophe Lenneretz (ending titles)
Carl Stalling (archival)
Milt Franklyn (archival)
|Studio|| Warner Bros. Pictures|
Cartoon Network Studios
|Release dates||TBA (with The Purple Monkey Strikes Again)|
|Running time||7 Minutes|
Lolli-Puffy AmiYumi is a theatrical short film based on the Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi television series from Cartoon Network. It marks Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi's return to America after a few years absent and it was released on The Purple Monkey Strikes Again. This short is also released on the Purple Monkey DVD and Blu-Ray, along with other shorts like Daffy's Rhapsody. The short film is a crossover of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Looney Tunes, and Lollipop Chainsaw.
This marks the first Looney Tunes short to have a crossover, along with other characters made by Time Warner.
Puffy AmiYumi are getting prepared to their next music video, directed by Daffy Duck. Bombbash was chosen to be a guest member of the Puffy AmiYumi band as they watched Bombbash's favorite movie, Lollipop Chainsaw. When she accidentally electrified herself, she thinks she's Juliet Starling, the character from the movie. Now Ami and Yumi must find a way to change her back before it was too late.
- Janice Kawaye as Ami Onuki, Tekirai
- Grey DeLisle as Yumi Yoshimura, Jang-Keng
- Tara Strong as Bombbash, Juliet Starling
- Keone Young as Kaz Harada
- Joe Alaskey as Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Sylvester
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny
- Michael Rosenbaum as Nick Carlyle
- Linda Cardellini as Cordelia Starling
- Kimberly Brooks as Rosalind Starling
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- Frank Welker as The Road Runner
- Gregg Henry as Gideon Starling
At the beginning and end of an animated short is Merrie Melodies' "Merilly We Roll Along", written by Charlie Tobias, Murray Mencher, and Eddie Cantor back in 1935, and was re-arranged by Walter Murphy. For the credits, the current "Merrily We Roll Along" was re-arranged by Christopher Lenneretz.
Before the credits scene, it plays Looney Tunes' "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down", written by Cliff Friend and Dave Franklin and re-arranged by Christophe Lenneretz.
For the rest of this short, it was composed by Andy Strumer.
- This is a slight remake of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi's "Ami Ami" episode.
- The intro and ending are parody of Looney Tunes cartoons.
- This marks Lollipop Chainsaw's first and only appearance in an "all ages" media besides in a videogame .
- When Bombbash suffering an amnesia, her personalities changed when Ami and Yumi tried to change her back, but changed into different characters who are voiced by Tara Strong like Harley Quinn, Raven, and Batgirl.
- This cartoon combines both traditional animation and computer-generated animation.
- The title animation are made by Reel FX Creative Studios.
- This is where Wile E. Coyote is getting along with the Road Runner.