These are episodes of Crimeopolis.
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|Pilot||October 2, 1996 ("Welcome to Crimeopolis!")|
|1||13||June 11, 1999 ("The Heist")||January 21, 2000 ("Jordan and the Forgotten Jungle")|
|2||13||March 31, 2000 ("Criminal Buddy System")||January 26, 2001 ("Crimeopolis: The Musical")|
|3||13||February 2, 2001 ("The Golden Vault")||February 1, 2002 ("Road Trip!")|
|4||13||February 15, 2002 ("TBD")||February 7, 2003 ("Katrina Hawthorne Must Be Stopped")|
|5||13||March 7, 2003 ("TBD")||February 13, 2004 ("The Ultimate Heist")|
|6||16||March 5, 2004 ("Montana's New Form")||November 26, 2004 ("Crimeopolis is No More")|
Season 0 (1996)
- Welcome to Crimeopolis! - 10/02/1996 - Jordan, Kimberly and Montana join each other to cause crime in the city of Crimeopolis. (NOTE: This aired as part of What a Cartoon!)
Season 1 (1999-2000)
- The Heist/Sandwich Catastrophe! - 06/11/1999 - Jordan and Kimberly plot to rob a bank./Montana's favorite sandwich parlor gets robbed, as a result, he forces Justin and Kimberly to get the supplies back.
- Two Criminals, One Competition/Model Criminal - 06/18/1999 - Jordan participates in a competition where he deals with a rival criminal./A famous model arrives to Crimeopolis, as she decides to begin a partnership with Jordan and Kimberly. However, they learn she isn't that skilled.
- Cop Attack/The Party - 06/25/1999 - When the city's only cop decides to arrest Jordan, Kimberly and Montana, they must find a way to outsmart her./When Montana decides to host a party, the other criminals become invited. However, a group of crooks decide to kick Montana out and take over the party, treating it as their own, so Montana tries to prevent them from succeeding.
- Criminal Love/The Biker Girlz - 07/02/1999 - Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana come across an intelligent criminal who ends up falling in love with Kimberly./A group of criminal girls riding bikes comes to Crimeopolis as Jordan becomes smitten with the leader and Kimberly and Montana decide to help him impress her.
- The Golden Sword/Crime Yacht - 08/06/1999 - Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana sneak into a secret room of a museum and steal a golden sword, which turns out to be cursed as it ends up bringing bad luck to them./A multimillionaire creates TBD.
- Crime College/TBD - 08/20/1999 - A college gets visited by Jordan and Kimberly as they TBD./TBD
- Criminal Con/The Art Heist - 09/10/1999 - A new convention has arrived to Crimeopolis as Jordan and Kimberly enter it to see various criminals they consider idols./Jordan and Kimberly decide to rob an art gallery primarily to eventually sell the art.
- TBD/TBD - 09/17/1999 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 09/24/1999 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 10/01/1999 - TBD/TBD
- Who Left the Zoo Door Open?!/The Invisible Thingamabob - 10/29/1999 - The zoo TBD./Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana discover that some invisible person or thing has been doing crime before they could do it themselves, so they decide to track it down.
- TBD/TBD - 11/26/1999 - TBD/TBD
- Jordan and the Forgotten Jungle - 01/21/2000 - After succeeding in a heist with Kimberly and Montana, Jordan unintentionally gets himself lost in a strange jungle called the Forgotten Jungle and must escape.
Season 2 (2000-2001)
- Criminal Buddy System/The Crime-a-matic 400 - 03/31/2000 - A new system has been created for Crimeopolis where criminals get assigned a "buddy". When Jordan and Kimberly get separated due to this, they head to dismantle it./A robot has been committing TBD.
- TBD/TBD - 04/07/2000 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 04/21/2000 - TBD/TBD
- Crime Film/The Getaway Vehicle - 04/28/2000 - TBD/Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana get tired of simply running away to escape getting caught doing crimes. Soon, they discover a nice-looking car they believe would be perfect for a getaway vehicle.
- TBD/TBD - 05/05/2000 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 05/26/2000 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/16/2000 - TBD/TBD
- Grand Theft Motto/TBD - 07/07/2000 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 09/01/2000 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 01/05/2001 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 01/12/2001 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Possessed - 01/19/2001 - TBD/Jordan robs a haunted house after finding gold inside, but the robbery becomes a failure when a ghost catches him and possesses him to teach him a lesson. When Kimberly and Montana notice what happened, they must find a way to get the ghost to leave Jordan's body.
- Crimeopolis: The Musical - 01/26/2001 - A strange virus has been TBD.
Season 3 (2001-2002)
- The Golden Vault - 02/02/2001 - Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana find out about a golden vault with a lot of money in it, yet robbers are struggling to get it, so they decide to attempt to take money from it in hopes of successfully doing so.
- Montana Hates Valentine's Day/TBD - 02/09/2001 - It's Valentine's Day as TBD./TBD
- TBD/TBD - 03/30/2001 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/01/2001 - TBD/TBD
- The Bounty Hunter/TBD - 06/29/2001 - A bounty hunter comes to Crimeopolis to hunt down random criminals for $500, causing a massive panic for criminals./TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/06/2001 - TBD/TBD
- The Kadolin/Cop and the Crook - 07/13/2001 - A Japanese industrialist drops a powerful car called the Kadolin in Crimeopolis as various TBD./TBD
- Two Criminals, One Competition: Round 2/TBD - 07/20/2001 - Christopher decides to challenge Jordan again for another challenge after losing the last one./TBD
- TBD/In the West - 07/27/2001 - TBD/TBD
- Rat Attack/Kimberly the Schoolgirl - 10/12/2001 - Jordan, Kimberly and Montana accidentally release a huge swarm of rats, having them head to Crimeopolis and making it difficult for criminals to cause crime./When messing around with highly dangerous chemicals, Kimberly becomes a teenager and tries to find a way to make her back to normal after being mistaken as a student. (NOTE: This was originally going to be released on September 14th, but got delayed due to the 9/11 attacks)
- Merry Crime-Mas, Filthy Animals! - 12/07/2001 - TBD
- TBD/The Hard Egg - 01/11/2002 - TBD/Honey has successfully caught Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana and had them be put into the Hard Egg, a prison where no matter what, criminals fail to escape. Can Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana be the first criminals to actually escape the Hard Egg?
- Road Trip! - 02/01/2002 - Bored from causing crimes in only Crimeopolis, Jordan decides to take Kimberly and Montana on a road trip, so they can do crimes in more than one city.
Season 4 (2002-2003)
- TBD - 02/15/2002 - TBD
- TBD/TBD - 03/08/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 03/15/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 03/22/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/19/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/26/2002 - TBD/TBD
- The Return of Jimmy/Werejordan - 08/02/2002 - Jimmy comes back to the parlor to not only rob it, but destroy it as well as revenge on Jordan, Kimberly and Montana./A strange wolf bites Jordan, having the ability to become a werewolf. He didn't like it at first, but soon realizes that it would give him amazing abilities while doing crimes.
- TBD/TBD - 08/09/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 08/16/2002 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 09/06/2002 - TBD/TBD
- Alien Impersonators/Bonnie and Slyde - 09/13/2002 - Two aliens come to Crimeopolis and abduct Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana as two random aliens and a robot canine replace them and disguise as them, as they start causing chaos in the city./TBD
- TBD/Criminal Circus - 12/13/2002 - TBD/Jordan and Kimberly discover a group of clown criminals that use rather wacky techniques to succeed in crimes as they want Jordan and Kimberly to join them.
- Katrina Hawthorne Must Be Stopped - 02/07/2003 - TBD
Season 5 (2003-2004)
- TBD - 03/07/2003 - TBD
- TBD/TBD - 03/14/2003 - TBD/TBD
- Robo-Rex/Spice Age - 04/04/2003 - Montana encounters a destructive robot T-Rex that once was an invention by a mad scientist and befriends it./TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/18/2003 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/25/2003 - TBD/TBD
- Cracking the Code/The Doctor - 08/01/2003 - Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana have trouble finding a bank after finding out that the bank upgraded its entrances that only people who know the code can enter, leaving them to try to figure out what the code could be./Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana have recently broken into a hospital to steal some stuff, but becomes a problem when Montana notices an attractive doctor and becomes distracted from doing crime because of her.
- Justice Man/Montana Shutdown - 08/08/2003 - A superhero has recently discovered Crimeopolis and discovers that the city is filled with criminals and tries to get rid of them all. Now, Jordan, Kimberly and Montana must find a way to get rid of him./Something odd happens to Montana as he randomly shuts down out of nowhere, leaving Jordan and Kimberly to find what was causing it and how they can fix it.
- TBD/Criminal Justice - 09/12/2003 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 09/19/2003 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 09/26/2003 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 12/12/2003 - TBD/TBD
- Copycats!/TBD - 01/23/2004 - Three people TBD./TBD
- The Ultimate Heist - 02/13/2004 - TBD
Season 6 (2004)
- Montana's New Form - 03/05/2004 - Montana, being tired of being just the robot animal sidekick, reprograms himself into a humanoid form as he sets a series of events to prove his worth to Jordan and Kimberly and also to impress Antonia.
- TBD/TBD - 03/26/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/04/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/11/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/18/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/25/2004 - TBD/TBD
- The Sugar Bowl/Youngest Criminal in Crimeopolis - 07/02/2004 - TBD/Jordan, Kimberly and Montana encounter one of the most infamous criminals in all of Crimeopolis: Baby Anthony.
- TBD/TBD - 07/09/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/16/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/23/2004 - TBD/TBD
- Mona and Lisa/TBD - 07/30/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 08/27/2004 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 10/15/2004 - TBD/TBD
- Honey the Criminal?/TBD - 10/29/2004 - Jordan finds a device that can turn people into criminals and tests it on Honey as she soon becomes one as Jordan and Kimberly try to prevent the effects from wearing out./TBD
- Two Criminals, One Competition: The Last Straw/Dentists in Disguise - 11/26/2004 - Christopher TBD./Jordan and Kimberly pretend to be dentists to TBD.
- Crimeopolis is No More - 11/26/2004 - When the US government finds out that Crimeopolis has WAY too much crime incidents, they threaten to shut down and take down the city. Jordan, Kimberly, and Montana decide they have to work with various people they know to take down the President and save their city.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.