These are episodes of Brothers and Monsters.
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||26||March 5th, 2004 ("The Monster Dimension")||May 20th, 2005 ("Boys Will Be Boys")|
|2||26||May 27th, 2005 ("Doggone Dog")||September 15th, 2006 ("TBD")|
|3||26||October 9th, 2006 ("Samantha's Secret")||June 15th, 2007 ("The Project")|
|4||26||July 23rd, 2007 ("TBD")||November 29th, 2008 ("Vacation Escalation Pt. 2")|
|5||26||December 27th, 2008 ("Welcome to the Cartooniverse!")||December 11th, 2009 ("The Final Showdown")|
Season 1 (2004-2005)
- The Monster Dimension - 03/05/2004 - Three brothers, Dave, Kurt, and Stan, encounter a monster named Squints who then takes them to his home dimension.
- The Witch/The Farm - 03/12/2004 - Dave, Kurt, and Stan encounter a witch that has been attacking monsters and now they have to stop her after she kidnaps Squints./Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints enter a farm, only to find out that it is haunted by an insane spiritual farmer who wants to harvest their bodies.
- Monster Club/Squints and the Ferocious Freaks - 03/19/2004 - TBD/While hanging out in Squints' dimension, a group of monsters arrive and kidnap Dave, Kurt, and Stan, as Squints heads out to save them.
- Stan the Fan/1:11 AM - 03/26/2004 - Stan is cursed to become a fan after touching a glowing object as Squints, Dave and Kurt must save him./Kurt hears of a story of a monster that comes only at 1:11 AM as he forces Stan, Dave and Squints to see if the monster is true.
- Put a Sock in It/Squints' Shirt - 04/03/2004 - A strange sock-like monster that resembles Kurt has started stalking Kurt and his family./TBD
- Psst! I Can See You!/On the Other Side of the Hill - 04/09/2004 - TBD/TBD
- Yo, It's the Squeal Clawsby Show/The Sixth Fence - 04/16/2004 - TBD/TBD
- House of Weirdness/The Gold Specter - 05/21/2004 - TBD/A ghost made of gold who was infamous for haunting other monsters in Squints' dimension has made it to Dave, Kurt and Stan's dimension and started haunting them, so they and Squints must find a way to get rid of him.
- Kurt and Daisy/The Ballad of Jebediah Kickenbucket - 07/09/2004 - A teenage ghoul creature has fell in love with Kurt as she has been trying to take him and bring him to her home, as Dave, Stan, and Squints attempt to save him./TBD
- I Think Someone's Stalking Me.../It's You?! - 08/27/2004 - TBD/TBD
- Dave the Girl?!/Bear Attack - 09/10/2004 - Dave suddenly gets cursed into becoming a female, as Kurt, Stan and Squints try to find a way to turn him back to normal./TBD
- Attack of the Sasquatch/Housekeeping - 09/17/2004 - TBD/TBD
- May I Please Stay in Your Closet?/Hip Hop Zombies - 10/01/2004 - TBD/TBD
- The Cousin/Terror of the Goblin Punks - 10/08/2004 - Dave, Kurt and Stan have to worry about hiding Squints when their cousin from Scandinavia is coming over./TBD
- Dave and the Siren/Escape from the Superdome - 10/15/2004 - Dave meets a beautiful girl named Linda, however she turns out to be a siren as Kurt, Stan, Squints and Patricia have to work together to free him from her spell./TBD
- Stan's Stomach Ache/A Scare Fair - 10/22/2004 - Stan has been having a terrible stomach ache as he is forced to stay home, and to make things worse, he had a big project that is due today, so Squints decides to disguise as him and sneak into his school, but will things work as planned?/TBD
- Hallowscream - 10/29/2004 - TBD
- Love and Brownies/The Monster from the Freezer - 11/05/2004 - Dave has recently became obsessed with brownies, buy Kurt, Stan, and Squints soon have to stop them when his obsession starts to worsen./TBD
- A Monstrous Christmas - 12/10/2004 - TBD
- Busted/To Be or Not To Be Yourself - 01/07/2005 - TBD/TBD
- Cursed Hat/Fear Room - 01/14/2005 - TBD/TBD
- The Skate Competition/This is Why We Don't Invite Gnomes! - 01/21/2005 - TBD/Dave, Kurt, Stan and Squints encounter a group of gnomes in front of the brothers' house and decides to invite them in, only for them to start causing chaos.
- Beware the Book Club/Squints' Crush - 01/28/2005 - TBD/Squints falls in love with a female goblin named Tiffany. Unbeknownst to him, however, she is secretly evil.
- Monstermarket/Fury Tales - 05/06/2005 - TBD/After discovering a bunch of fairy tale books, she decides to cast a spell on those books in order to create an army of malicious fairy tale characters and use them to attack the brothers and Squints.
- Fisher Brothers/Welcome to My Tea Party! - 05/13/2005 - TBD/TBD
- Legend of the Vampire King/Boys Will Be Boys - 05/20/2005 - TBD/A boy hating girl releases some sort of gas to make all males act immature, mainly to begin the female revolution as Squints has to stop this.
Season 2 (2005-2006)
- Doggone Dog/Squints Airlines - 05/27/2005 - TBD/Squints wakes up inside of an airplane somehow as he deals with the crew of the airplane who want him gone.
- The Boogeyman/Are You Smarter Than Stan? - 06/17/2005 - TBD/TBD
- In Your Dreams/Movie Mayhem - 06/24/2005 - TBD/Kurt sneaks to an R-rated movie, but the other two and Squints are very unsure about his decision. However, when he becomes scared and starts having nightmares, they must find a way to calm him down before their parents find out.
- Pick Up The Paste/TBD - 07/01/2005 - TBD/TBD
- Gods of Snakes/TBD - 08/19/2005 - Squints, after eating a snake, gets placed into judgement caused by a group of snakes./TBD
- TBD/TBD - 08/26/2005 - TBD/TBD
- Kurt Kong/Monster Virus - 09/09/2005 - While collecting odd fruit in the monster dimension, Dave dares Kurt to eat a certain fruit they were warned about as Kurt eats it due to pressure, but Dave soon regrets what he has done as Kurt turns into a giant gorilla-like creature, leaving it up to him, Stan, Squints, and Slim to find a way to make Kurt back to normal./TBD
- The White Witch - 11/11/2005 - The Red Witch meets a witch who calls herself the White Witch and becomes friends after learning she is just as wicked as her, and decides to let the White Witch work with her to take down the brothers and Squints.
- Poltergeist Ahoy!/The Shake Spear - 11/12/2005 - TBD/TBD
- The Ogre Express/Slim Chance - 12/16/2005 - TBD/TBD
- The Myth of the Swamp Pig/That Kitsune - 12/30/2005 - The thought-to-be mythical Swamp pig arrives and wrecks havoc all around the two, so the brothers themselves must find a way to stop it./Squints learns that Patricia is possessed by a Kitsune as he and the brothers must stop her from causing chaos.
- The Brainwashed Cheerleaders/The Red Sphere - 01/27/2006 - TBD/Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints have heard about a rare red sphere around Squints' dimension that is pretty powerful and try to find it, but it becomes a problem when the Red Witch wants it too.
- Crazy Neighbors/Beasticus - 02/17/2006 - TBD/Dave, Kurt, and Stan notice that Squints and all of the other monsters have been hiding, as they soon learn that a man named Beasticus is out to slay all of them and must protect the monsters.
- The Ballad of Johnny Cross/Mountain of Youth - 02/24/2006 - TBD/TBD
- May I Have Some Pi?/Boo Baby! - 03/10/2006 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/The Ranch in Space - 04/07/2006 - TBD/TBD
- Fear the Circus/Anime Gal - 05/12/2006 - TBD/TBD
- The Spells/Attack of the Silver Eyed Jackals - 05/19/2006 - TBD/TBD
- The Skeleton Key/TBD - 05/26/2006 - TBD/TBD
- My Brother's Possessed/Meet Jacqueline - 06/02/2006 - A mischievous ghost from the monster dimension possesses Stan and starts making him do dumb stuff for the fun of it, as Dave, Kurt, and Squints try to get the ghost out of Stan's body./TBD
- TBD/The Advice Fairy - 06/09/2006 - TBD/TBD
- Spider-isive/The Bad Plush - 06/16/2006 - TBD/A living plush comes to the monster dimension to attack them, but his not-so-painful attacks just annoy the monsters, so the gang must get him out.
- TBD/TBD - 06/23/2006 - TBD/TBD
- CatStan Begins/Chocolatey Demise - 06/30/2006 - TBD/A bunch of sentient chocolate bars declare war on humanity, attacking Dave, Kurt and Stan's hometown first.
- Rise of the Terror Woods Slasher - 09/04/2006 - After hearing various rumors about the Terror Woods Slasher, Dave, Kurt, and Stan head to the supposed Terror Woods to prove people that the Terror Woods Slasher is nothing but a rumor, but things go crazy when they discover the shocking truth. Meanwhile, Squints, worried about Dave, Kurt, and Stan's lives, heads in to try to save them.
- Stan the Man!/TBD - 09/15/2006 - Stan finds an aging stone as he suddenly ages up to be a grown man./TBD
Season 3 (2006-2007)
- Samantha's Secret - 10/09/2006 - TBD
- The Monster Volcano/TBD - 10/20/2006 - TBD/TBD
- Fogbreath/Poultry-Geist - 10/27/2006 - TBD/TBD
- Science Monsters/TBD - 11/03/2006 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/All Hail the Empress - 11/10/2006 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/The Truth Fairy - 11/17/2006 - TBD/TBD
- Reindeer Season/Wrestling Monsters - 11/25/2006 - TBD/Squints enters a live wrestling show where he meets the wrestlers, especially the only and only Damon... however, when he accidentally sprains his wrists during his training, Squints decides to help him by healing him, or even... take his place.
- Hello Piggy/No Soap - 01/19/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 01/26/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Withering Hearts/The Little Girl With Telekinesis - 02/02/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/The Ghost Calls - 02/09/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Frightcoaster - 03/03/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Who Did It?!/Kurt Game - 03/10/2007 - Someone has broke Jeanette's favorite lamp as Dave, Kurt, and Stan start accusing each other for doing so, as Squints decides to investigate who was actually responsible for it./The parents give Kurt a family-friendly game (based off Spyro), much to his dismay. He ends up liking the game when he tried it out, having him enjoying it more than violent games. However, things go downhill when a crazy monster who is a fan of violent video games challenges him to a violent video game challenge.
- The Weresquirrel/Nice to Teeth You - 03/17/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Return of the Ferocious Freaks/The Niece - 03/24/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Night in Scare Mansion/Hand Some of It Over! - 03/31/2007 - TBD/TBD
- The Squid Kid/The Old Ghost - 04/07/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Care for a Game Of Go Fish?/The Windego - 04/14/2007 - After Squints loses a prized object to the champion of the Go Fish (which is The Cthulhu), Dave decides to play go fish in order to retrieve it back, and oh boy... he is in for a ride. Will he win it back?/TBD
- The Day The Flowers Came to Life/Urban Jungle - 04/21/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Wasp Stung/Mind Camp - 04/28/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Dave's Way/Out in the Wild - 05/04/2007 - TBD/TBD
- CatStan vs. DuperDan/Banana Bug Bites - 06/11/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Slip and Slide/Blood Bond - 06/12/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 06/13/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Myth of the Scorpion King - 06/14/2007 - TBD/A giant scorpion-like human has been assaulting people as the brothers and Squints have to stop this scorpion.
- TBD/The Project - 06/15/2007 - TBD/TBD
Season 4 (2007-2008)
- TBD/Dora the... Forest Protector - 07/23/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/24/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Forest of the One/Cliff Hanger - 07/25/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Stan's Best Friend/Daisy Doll - 07/26/2007 - Stan find a puppy who seems to have ran off wandering around his family's front yard, as he decides to bring it into his house and take care of it until then, as it causes him and the puppy to start bonding with each other./TBD
- The Insect Queen/Kaylia - 07/27/2007 - TBD/Squints meets a mysterious slug creature named Kaylia, who is shy and always has been hiding under the shadows.
- The Musical Curse - 09/03/2007 - A massive curse has been affected on various people, causing them to start singing at random times, as Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints must find a way to get rid of the curse.
- Behold, The Power of the Lazarus!/The Rotten Apple - 09/07/2007 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/TBD - 10/29/2007 - TBD/TBD
- The Mouthless Demon/Family Games - 10/30/2007 - In a found-footage style, Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints, after hearing legends about a demon with no mouth, go out to find it./TBD
- Monster in the Box/Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones - 10/31/2007 - TBD/TBD
- A Waste of Energy/Beware the V-Rex - 11/01/2007 - TBD/TBD
- Don't Eat the Cake!/Super Sunny Happy Day - 11/02/2007 - Dave finds a cake left by the front door and eats it, However, it turns out to be poisoned as it left Dave to become very sick, leaving it up to Kurt, Stan, and Squints to find a way to make him feel better as well as the person responsible for making the cake./TBD
- Playing with the Elf's Personality/The Sponge - 12/07/2007 - TBD/Dave finds a sponge and gets weirdly attached to it, as it is revealed that the sponge is strangely supernatural.
- The Ancient Ones - 01/21/2008 - TBD
- North Square/Wraith and the Furious - 03/03/2008 - Dave, Kurt, and Stan are on a vacation to North Square to spend time with their grandparents, but becomes a problem when they and Squints get confronted by a group of trash-talking kids./A group of wraiths start to haunt things random things in both the brothers' and Squints' dimensions, so Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints decide to investigate on why they are even doing this.
- Oh, Brother!/Stan vs. Claude - 03/04/2008 - TBD/A kid named Claude, who is very smart like Stan, has been making fun of him lately, claiming that he is a lot smarter than him. To make things worse, Stan discovers that Claude has a more sinister plan than shaming him.
- Served With a Smile/TBD - 03/05/2008 - The Red Witch has entered Earth and bought a restaurant that appears innocent at first, until she starts brainwashing the employees to eventually find Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints and bring them to her./TBD
- Want Tea?/Mirror Realm - 03/06/2008 - TBD/David, Kurt, Stan and Squints arrive in a mirror dimension where everyone they know are evil.
- Lost in a Maze/TBD - 03/07/2008 - TBD/TBD
- Squintsophone/Algebra Curse - 03/29/2008 - TBD/TBD
- Monster Prison/The Game Curse - 04/26/2008 - TBD/Kurt gets himself in trouble with someone challenging him into a game duel, unaware it was actually a monster who cursed him.
- The Night Shift/Hey... Is That an Ogre? - 06/06/2008 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Adam's Apple - 08/29/2008 - TBD/TBD
- Poultry-Geist Returns/CatStan and the Gigarachnid - 10/24/2008 - TBD/TBD
- Vacation Escalation Pt. 1 - 11/28/2008 - TBD
- Vacation Escalation Pt. 2 - 11/29/2008 - TBD
Season 5 (2008-2009)
- Welcome to the Cartooniverse! - 12/27/2008 - TBD
- TBD/Glowing-Eyed Kids - 02/13/2009 - TBD/TBD
- The Runaway Giant/Teen Dog - 02/20/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Frostbite/TBD - 02/27/2009 - A dangerous frost werewolf has escaped from Squints' dimension and bit Dave, as Kurt, Stan, and Squints have to find a cure after finding out that Frost Werewolves stay in their form as long as there are cold winds./TBD
- The Curse of Susan Hemmingbridge/Tattoo Turbulence - 03/06/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Welcome to Penbridge Heights/The Red Kingdom - 03/13/2009 - TBD/Kurt, Dave, Stan, and Squints were playing a game of volleyball with other monsters, but one of them ends up hitting it so hard that it ends up flying very far away, leaving the brothers and Squints to find it. Things become even worse when they end up coming across the Red Kingdom and get sent to a prison by red warriors, and now they must find a way to escape.
- Arena of the Greatest/Two Can Play - 03/20/2009 - TBD/TBD
- What's Up, Swamp Woman?/A Job For Hire - 03/28/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Vampdogs/Row, Row, Row Your Boat - 04/03/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Slaves to the Beat/The Golden Egg - 04/10/2009 - A new type of music is turning people mindless as Stan and Squints are the only ones immune./TBD
- The Loud and Furious/Priceless - 04/24/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Team Dave: Basketball All-Stars - 05/25/2009 - TBD
- Sleepwalking!/The Marvelous Poltury-Geist - 07/03/2009 - Dave gets cursed to sleepwalk as Squints heads to find a way to wake him up from this./TBD
- TBD/TBD - 07/04/2009 - TBD/TBD
- The Four Mighty Men - 09/07/2009 - TBD
- TBD - 10/12/2009 - TBD
- The Stray/Book Smart - 10/26/2009 - Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints were helping Slim clean up his house when they encounter a monstrous cat creature that keeps breaking in Slim's house and stealing all of his food, so they try to prevent it from coming in./TBD
- The Closeted Skeleton/Monsters in the School - 10/27/2009 - TBD/Seeing how Squints managed to sneak into the school Dave and Kurt go to, some monsters decide to go in with him, but they start to cause chaos.
- Something's Wrong with the Substitute/CatStan vs. the Critics - 10/28/2009 - TBD/Three people have arrived, critiquing CatStan as Stan redoes the mantle of CatStan to stop these evil critics.
- Blue/Bad Cheese - 10/29/2009 - The Red King returns when his brother conquered his land as he begs the kids and Squints to help./Squints develops a strange addiction to a stinky kind of cheese, as Dave, Kurt, and Stan try to help him get over it.
- Fright Matt/I Eat Fools - 10/30/2009 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Hot Dog! - 12/07/2009 - TBD/After playing I-Ball in Squints' dimension, Dave, Kurt, Stan and Squints decide to get themselves some hot dogs from what appeared to be a normal hot dog stand, but things get awry when the hot dogs turn out to be alive and have combined with each other, turning into a large monster.
- The Monster at the Well/The Cookie Jar - 12/08/2009 - TBD/TBD
- TBD/Escape the S.S. Moonshine - 12/09/2009 - TBD/TBD
- Like Father, Like Son/Snake Creep - 12/10/2009 - TBD/A creepy person obsessed with snakes starts attacking people, as Dave, Kurt, Stan, and Squints have to defend themselves when that person starts attacking them.
- The Final Showdown - 12/11/2009 - TBD
Season 6 (2021-2022)
- At Last - Summer 2021 - TBD
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.