Let's Go Luna 2: The Second Part (aka. Let's Go Luna 2: Detective Baby Rosalina) is an upcoming 2022 animated comedy film was made by Columbia Pictures, Thrashcartoon Productions, and Thrashcartoon Animation on July 15, 2022, in the United States and Canada. It received mixed reviews from critics, as with its predecessors, and has grossed $98 million worldwide against a budget of $80 million. And it's a sequel to the 2020 film, Let's Go Luna. A Toopy and Binoo short film, Toopy Knows Everything will be in theaters with Let's Go Luna. This film is dedicated to Kelly Asbury, who died on June 26, 2020, by cancer. Production began on August 2020.
More coming soon!
- Judy Greer as Luna, an Earth's Moon herself, who guides Leo, Andy, and Carmen on their trips during the daytime. Luna knows every person in the world and has magical capabilities. Her size gives her a problem with doorways and enclosed spaces, often involving a degree of uncomfortable squeezing to enter. She also has an uncontrollable urge to dance when she hears happy music.
- Shayle Simons as, Leo Chockers, a 7-year-old wombat from Sydney, Australia who is learning to become a cook like his father.
- Jaiden Cannatelli as Andy Hopper, a 8-year-old frog from the United States who loves art.
- Saara Chaudry as Carmen Mariposa, a 8-year-old butterfly from Mexico City, Mexico who plays a Spanish guitar handed down from her deceased grandmother.
- Miku Graham as Magic Globe, a miniature globe of the world that lives in Carmen's pocket and can share information about the places that the children visit.
- Paul Braunstein as Señor Moncarlo Fabuloso, a flamingo from Barcelona, Spain and the ringmaster of Circo Fabuloso.
- Zoe Hatz as Honey, Carmen's mischievous yellow pet hamster. She often escapes from her cage, but it is only because she is curious and wishes to be included, and Yadina Riddle, Yadina is Xavier's younger sister. She seems to be eager to explore the secret museum and learn about various historical figures. She carries a stuffed turtle around with her named Dr. Zoom. She is quite talented, whether it be with books or with balls. Although Yadina is very extroverted (not a wallflower at all), she is only six years old. This means that she can be very honest with just about anyone, and sometimes even blunt. For example, Yadina dislikes meanness of any kind, and if anyone is not being friendly to another, Yadina will let them know exactly what she thinks of their behavior. When faced with conflict, Yadina is an expert at making others understand a situation from someone else's perspective, which ultimately requires empathy, self-awareness, and self-regulation. She also has a habit of making bad puns, which she fruitlessly tries to explain to both her brother Xavier and her buddy Brad.
- David Berni as Mr. Hockbar, a Thai vole who does many of the 'behind the scenes' jobs such as selling tickets, setting up the Circo's schedule and making certain everything runs smoothly. He is full of energy and has a tendency to get worked up and rush around when many things need doing, which can stress out the other members of the Circo.
- Carolyn Scott as Lucie Hopper, Andy’s mother, and the Circo's costume designer.
- Peter Cugno as Bonjour and Au Revoir, twin mandrill brothers from Paris, France who work as clowns. Bonjour's mask is purple and Au Revoir's is green. There appear in one scene where they talk about Père Noël (Père Noël means Santa in French). They are uncredited.
- Ryan Allen as Silas, an ostrich caretaker from Nairobi.
- Bryn McAuley as Skye, a red fox from Juneau, and Sam, Harry's big sister
- Samantha Weinstein as Gina and Janine
- Molly Lewis as Ramona, a Spanish mouse from Barcelona.
- Luke Marty as Erik Leifson, an Icelandic horse from Reykjavik.
- Dan Green as Hudson Horstachio, a horse piñata with a green teal body like a pistachio, Hudson is one of the most popular piñatas in the business. As a celebrity he sometimes has to disguise himself when in public. His friends often have to keep his ego in check. He enjoys dancing and making extravagant statements about himself.
- Brian Maillard as Paulie Pretztail, a cross between a pretzel and a red-tailed fox, Paulie is a no-nonsense kind of pinata who could easily be considered to be "the clever-cloggs" of the main cast (besides Les). He is Fergy's best friend and shares his aversion towards being sent to parties (though it seems more of an annoyance to him, rather than Fergy's idea of thinking of going to a party as frightening). He seems to be good at cooking as shown in the episode ' Recipe for Disaster'.
- David Wills as Fergy Fudgehog, a cross between fudge and a hedgehog, Fergy loves candy, but fears parties. He is Paulie's best friend, and is frequently sought out by Langston to attend parties but always manages to escape his bugcatcher's net. His catchphrase is "Oh, fudge!"
- Marc Thompson as Franklin Fizzlybear, a brown grizzly bear with purple and yellow stripes. He enjoys surfing, and typically speaks with a surfer accent and related expressions. He is fairly laid back and occasionally has moments of intellectualism. He is not good at lying. He also draws portraits of the other pinatas. In the video game, his surfboard is an item that the player can purchase.
- Rebecca Soler as Ella Elephanilla, a cross between an elephant and vanilla, Ella suffers from short-term memory loss, thus contradicting the saying that an elephant never forgets. She enjoys ballet. Because of her elegant moves, this caused Paulie and Fergy to both get huge, temporary crushes on her. They even asked her to a dance, but she forgot they had both asked her. No evidence has been shown that both Fergy and Paulie still have a crush on her, if they do, they are very subtle about it.
- Andrew Chalmers as Harry
- Jamie Watson as Taury, a tyrannosaurus rex who likes to show off.
- Ron Rubin as Trike, an overexcited triceratops dinosaur.
- Andrew Sabiston as Pterence, an enthusiastic pterodactyl.
- Stacy DePass as Patsy, a kind and considerate apatosaurus.
- Juan Chioran as Sid, a smart scelidosaurus and wears glasses. He wears glasses in stock art and doesn't wear in the movie.
- Jonathan Wilson as Steggy, a nervous stegosaurus.
- Amanda Soha as Charley/Charlie, Harry's friend.
- Susan Roman as Harry's mother
- Ellen-Ray Hennessy as Nana
- Princess as Detective Baby Rosalina, Baby Ice Princess' friend. Baby Rosalina debuted as an unlockable racer in Mario Kart 8, similar to how Baby Daisy was introduced in Mario Kart Wii, and Baby Ice Princess
- Laura Faye Smith as Rosalina, a recurring character that debuted in Super Mario Galaxy, first appearing in the Gateway Galaxy. She is a very powerful figure, as her duty is to watch over and protect the cosmos, while also serving as the adopted mother of the Lumas and commanding the Comet Observatory. Rosalina's backstory is chronicled in her storybook told by her in the Comet Observatory's Library in Super Mario Galaxy. Nine chapters are unlocked throughout the game, and the last is unlocked by completing the game. Rosalina's defining traits are her tall height, her reserved personality, and a wide array of otherworldly abilities.
- Aiden Vissers as Xavier Riddle, a leader of his group with his sister Yadina and their friend Brad. He appears to be an excitable kid who is eager to go back in time and meet various historical figures. He is described as a kid who loves everything (especially art and basketball), but lives for adventures.
- Wyatt White as Brad Scott Meltzer, Brad tends to be the most nervous and neurotic of his friends and suffers from several allergies. He is sometimes hesitant to go on adventures since travelling back in time makes him dizzy. Brad is quite partial to butterflies, as well as action heroes and is a relatively good artist who enjoys drawing comic book stories. He is described as having "delusions of averageness", and is apprehensive over everything. His friends, Xavier and Yadina, encourage him to live a little and to try new things. He suffers from imposter syndrome. Brad is Jewish, as revealed in the episode I am Tomioka Tossai, when he shows his friends a dreidel. His last name is only revealed on the website. He is an avatar of the author of the book series Brad Meltzer, whom he also resembles.
- Roz Ryan as Bubbie, an anthropomorphic whale, she is Flapjack's devoted, adoptive single mother. Bubbie serves as the primary home and transport of both Flapjack and K'nuckles. She frequently disapproves of Flapjack's desire for adventure, but will always be won over. As told in "Oh Brother", she found Flapjack at sea in a bed of seaweed. Bubbie and K'nuckles frequently disapprove of each other's actions, especially concerning 'adventure'. She believes K'nuckles to be irresponsible, lazy, and a bad influence on Flapjack. However, Bubbie is classified as a hypocrite by K'nuckles because of how she has a consistency of being irresponsible and rule-breaking herself. It is revealed in "100 Per Census" that Bubbie's last name is the same as her first name. Flapjack and K'nuckles live in her mouth.
- Hugh as Dark Meowser, a Russian troublemaker and he likes non-baby shows and movies.
- Alan as Meowser, and Dark Bowser
- Salli as Cat Princess
- Joey as Meowser Jr.
- Scary Voice as Bowser, Dark Bowser's dad.
- Julie as Ice Princess
- Josh as Baby Bowser
- Brian as Bowser Jr.
- Walter Williams as Mr. Bill, the good hearted clown protagonist/victim made of white clay with a red clay shirt and blue clay pants. Would typically start the show by addressing the audience with "Hi boys and girls." and spend most of the rest of the show screaming "Oh Noooo!" at the mishaps which befell him., and Mr. Hands, since Mr. Bill was largely inanimate Mr. Hands would manipulate the set to "help" him or Sluggo, usually despite Mr. Bill's protests. This would lead to Mr. Bill or his friends being dropped, squashed or otherwise abused. Mr. Hands was usually the only other speaking character and would relay the "words" of the silent Sluggo.
Luna the Moon and her kids named Leo, Andy, and Carmen, we’re back to travel around the world together. Dark Meowser and Dark Bowser went to Rosalina’s house for a visit. Baby Rosalina became a detective. Baby Ice Princess is rude to everyone. In Nairobi, Leo takes care of a baby elephant named Maktao. In London, Luna, Leo, Andy, and Carmen buy food for dinner. In Munich, Carmen learns how to an accordion. In Reykjavik, Leo becomes a Viking, and many more things that Luna, Leo, Andy, and Carmen do around the world. Xavier Riddle, Yadina, Brad, Janine, and Bubbie, are new characters.
In July 2020, Columbia Pictures and Thrashcartoon Productions we're planning to make a sequel of the first film.
Filming began during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Let's Go Luna 2: The Second Part is scheduled to be released theatrically on July 15, 2022.
Let's Go Luna 2: The Second Part will be released in 4K HD, Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD on October 4, 2022.