Let's Go Luna is a 2020 animated comedy film was made by Columbia Pictures, Thrashcartoon
Productions and Thrashcartoon Animation on November 6, 2020, in the United States and Canada. It received mixed reviews from critics, as with its predecessors, and has grossed $98 million worldwide against a budget of $80 million. A Bounty Hamster short film, Gone Fishin plays in theaters with Let's Go Luna. This film is dedicated by NORBIKA9VIDEO, who quitted YouTube on March 23, 2016, and Juice WRLD, who died on December 8, 2019. The teaser trailer is released on YouTube on December 10, 2019, on Jacob Dunlop's YouTube channel with original release date. The theatrical trailer is released on February 15, 2020, on Jacob Dunlop's YouTube channel with original release date. Also, Dunlop deleted the video and replaced by Zimmer Twins In Caves (2000) Post Credit Scene Paramount Pictures logo. The final trailer is released on YouTube on October 7, 2020, on Jacob Dunlop's YouTube channel with original release date. The theatrical trailer is released on February 15, 2020, on Jacob Dunlop's YouTube channel with original release date. Also, Dunlop deleted the video and replaced by Let's Go Luna Soundtrack Mark Mothersbaugh Dark Meowser In Military School. Production began on November 30, 2019.
- Judy Greer as Luna, an Earth's Moon herself, who guides Leo, Andy, and Carmen on their trips during the daytime. Luna knows every person in the world and has magical capabilities. Her size gives her a problem with doorways and enclosed spaces, often involving a degree of uncomfortable squeezing to enter. She also has an uncontrollable urge to dance when she hears happy music.
- Shayle Simons as, Leo Chockers, a 7-year-old wombat from Sydney, Australia who is learning to become a cook like his father.
- Jaiden Cannatelli as Andy Hopper, a 8-year-old frog from the United States who loves art.
- Saara Chaudry as Carmen Mariposa, a 8-year-old butterfly from Mexico City, Mexico who plays a Spanish guitar handed down from her deceased grandmother.
- Miku Graham as Magic Globe, a miniature globe of the world that lives in Carmen's pocket and can share information about the places that the children visit.
- Paul Braunstein as Señor Moncarlo Fabuloso, a flamingo from Barcelona, Spain and the ringmaster of Circo Fabuloso.
- Zoe Hatz as Honey, Carmen's mischievous yellow pet hamster. She often escapes from her cage, but it is only because she is curious and wishes to be included.
- David Berni as Mr. Hockbar, a Thai vole who does many of the 'behind the scenes' jobs such as selling tickets, setting up the Circo's schedule and making certain everything runs smoothly. He is full of energy and has a tendency to get worked up and rush around when many things need doing, which can stress out the other members of the Circo
- Linda Ballantyne as Pippa Chockers, Leo’s mother, and the Circo's carpenter. She is also responsible for designing and building the stage sets.
- Mathilda Chockers, Leo's baby sister.
- Carolyn Scott as Lucie Hopper, Andy’s mother, and the Circo's costume designer.
- Dan Chameroy as Sam Hopper, Andy’s father and the Circo's prop-maker.
- Yana Gold and Adrien Jaworski as Viktorya and Boris Durov, juggling bears from Russia.
- Owen Kwong as Fong, a big bull who likes to play basketball.
- Leonidas Castrounis as Pico, Carmen's armadillo friend from Mexico City.
- Bailey Stocker as Vitoria
- Bryn McAuley as Skye, a red fox from Juneau. and Sam, Harry's big sister
- Molly Lewis as Ramona, a Spanish mouse from Barcelona.
- Leo Orgil as Iker
- Duff MacDonald as Lek
- Dan Green as Hudson Horstachio, a horse piñata with a green teal body like a pistachio, Hudson is one of the most popular piñatas in the business. As a celebrity he sometimes has to disguise himself when in public. His friends often have to keep his ego in check. He enjoys dancing and making extravagant statements about himself.
- Brian Maillard as Paulie Pretztail, a cross between a pretzel and a red-tailed fox, Paulie is a no-nonsense kind of pinata who could easily be considered to be "the clever-cloggs" of the main cast (besides Les). He is Fergy's best friend and shares his aversion towards being sent to parties (though it seems more of an annoyance to him, rather than Fergy's idea of thinking of going to a party as frightening). He seems to be good at cooking as shown in the episode ' Recipe for Disaster'.
- David Wills as Fergy Fudgehog, a cross between fudge and a hedgehog, Fergy loves candy, but fears parties. He is Paulie's best friend, and is frequently sought out by Langston to attend parties but always manages to escape his bugcatcher's net. His catchphrase is "Oh, fudge!"
- Marc Thompson as Franklin Fizzlybear, a brown grizzly bear with purple and yellow stripes. He enjoys surfing, and typically speaks with a surfer accent and related expressions. He is fairly laid back and occasionally has moments of intellectualism. He is not good at lying. He also draws portraits of the other pinatas. In the video game, his surfboard is an item that the player can purchase.
- Rebecca Soler as Ella Elephanilla, a cross between an elephant and vanilla, Ella suffers from short-term memory loss, thus contradicting the saying that an elephant never forgets. She enjoys ballet. Because of her elegant moves, this caused Paulie and Fergy to both get huge, temporary crushes on her. They even asked her to a dance, but she forgot they had both asked her. No evidence has been shown that both Fergy and Paulie still have a crush on her, if they do, they are very subtle about it.
- Mike Pollock as Langston Lickatoad, a cross between a licorice and a toad, Langston operates the Cannoñata. He regularly tries to catch the stealthy duo Fergy and Paulie in order to send them to parties.
- Eric Stuart as Pecky Pudgeon, Pecky takes photos for the local newspaper of Piñata Island, the Pinata Yada Yada. He loves gossiping about everyone and will go to great lengths to bring in a juicy scoop for the paper. (He makes a cameo in the game taking a photo of Gretchen when she first appears)
- Pete Zarustica as Pierre Parrybo, Pierre organizes various activities on Piñata Island. He's also the DJ for a call-in radio show.
- Sieko Shih as Petunia Pretztail, a kung-fu warrior who is friends with Florence Fizzlybear, Francine Fudgehog, and especially Haily Hostachio, and teaches Fergy and Paulie how to find their own "fu".
- Andrew Chalmers as Harry
- Jamie Watson as Taury the Tyrannosaurus rex
- Ron Rubin as Trike the Triceratops
- Andrew Sabiston as Pterence the Pterodactyl
- Stacy DePass as Patsy the Apatosaurus
- Juan Chioran as Sid the Scelidosaurus
- Jonathan Wilson as Steggy the Stegosaurus
- Amanda Soha as Charley/Charlie
- Susan Roman as Harry's mother
- Ellen-Ray Hennessy as Nana
- Hugh as Dark Meowser, a Russian troublemaker and he likes non-baby shows and movies.
- Alan as Meowser, Dark Meowser's dad. and Dark Bowser, the form the Dark Star takes after absorbing enough of Bowser's DNA, who acts as Bowser's final boss in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its Nintendo 3DS remake, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey. His voice is a slowed-down version of Bowser's, and he has all the powers the original has, along with many dark variations as well. He is fought alongside Mario and Luigi's final boss, the Dark Star Core.
- Salli as Cat Princess
- Joey as Meowser Jr.
- Scary Voice as Bowser, Dark Bowser's dad.
- Julie as Ice Princess
- Princess as Baby Ice Princess
- Josh as Baby Bowser, Dark Bowser's younger brother
- Brian as Bowser Jr., the son of Bowser and serves as the heir to his throne. Bowser Jr. made his debut in Super Mario Sunshine and has since helped his father to kidnap Princess Peach and battle Mario and Luigi in many subsequent games. Bowser Jr. has also taken on playable roles in spin-off titles such as Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Strikers Charged. Bowser Jr. wants nothing more than to do his father's evil will, and Bowser's rarely seen emotional side is often brought out by his interactions with his son. His alter ego is Shadow Mario. Bowser Jr.'s defining traits are his striking resemblance to his father, his hyperactive and spoiled personality, his expertise in mechanics, his heavy uses of the Junior Clown Car and the Magic Paintbrush, and the bib-like bandana he wears.
Luna the moon guides three friends -- a wombat, a butterfly and a frog -- as they visit new places around the world with their parents' travelling performance troupe.
It is originally scheduled to be released on July 31, 2020, but was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The film is scheduled to be released on November 6, 2020.
Let's Go Luna will be released in 4K HD, Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD on February 16, 2021.
As of November 8, 2020, Let's Go Luna has grossed $45.4 million in the United States and Canada, and $53 million in other territories, for a total worldwide gross of $98.4 million, against a production budget of $80 million.
In the United States and Canada, and was projected to gross $38–45 million from 4,267 theaters in its opening weekend.
On website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 100% based on 72 reviews, with an average rating of 5.5/10.
A sequel, Let's Go Luna 2: The Second Part will be released in theaters on July 15, 2022. It will be produced by Thrashcartoon Productions and Columbia Pictures and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing.
DVD and Blu-Ray Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Meet Luna
- Where's Luna Game
- Making of Let's Go Luna
- How to Draw Luna