LEGO Dimensions: The Special is a direct-to-video animated special by TT Animation and distributed by LEGO System A/S. Based on the videogame, LEGO Dimensions.
Gary Oldman - Lord Vortech
Joel McHale - X-PO
Troy Baker - Batman, Two-Face
Charlie Schatter - Robin
Travis Willingham - Superman
Christopher Corey Smith - Joker
Steve Blum - Penguin, Bane
Rob Paulsen - Riddler
Cam Clarke - Green Lantern
Brian Bloom - Aquaman
Nolan North - General Zod
The Lord of the Rings
Tom Kane - Gandalf
Yuri Lowenthal - Frodo
Michael Reisz - Legolas
Nolan North - Boromir
James Horan - Gimli
Sean Astin - Sam
Steve Blum - Sauron
Roger L. Jackson - Saruman
The Lego Movie
Chris Pratt - Emmet
Elizabeth Banks - Wyldstyle
Charlie Day - Benny
Alison Brie - Unikitty
Nick Offerman - MetalBeard
Will Arnett - Lego Movie Batman
Keith Ferguson - President Business/Lord Business
The Wizard of Oz
Courtney Taylor - The Wicked Witch of the West
Laura Bailey - Dorothy Gale
William Salyers - Scarecrow
David Mitchell - Tin Man
Jess Harnell - Cowardly Lion
Dan Castellaneta - Homer, Krusty
Julie Kavner - Marge
Nancy Cartwright - Bart
Yeardley Smith - Lisa
Hank Azaria - Carl
Harry Shearer - Lenny
William Salyers - Master Chen
Peter Capaldi - The Doctor
Nicholas Briggs - Daleks, Cybermen, CyberKing, Dalek Emperor
Frank Welker - Venkman, Ray, Slimer
Maurice LaMarche - Egon
Arsenio Hall - Winston
Frank Welker - Scooby, Fred
Matthew Lillard - Shaggy
Grey Griffin - Daphne
Mindy Cohn - Velma
- Main article: LEGO Dimensions: The Special/Transcript
Differences Between the Game and the Special
- Charlie Schlatter reprises Robin in the special, as he didn't reprise Robin in the LEGO Dimensions game because Scott Menville did Robin in the game.
- As well as Keith Furguson, that did President Business in The Lego Movie Videogame, reprises him in the special.
- Rob Paulsen reprises The Riddler in the special, as he didn't reprise him in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO Dimensions.
- In the Bane chase scene, Robin's hair is different from the one in LEGO Dimensions. His hair is changed back to the one from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- Benny was included in the dance off scene in the special. But only appeared in the first cutscene of The End is Tri in the game.
- A scene where Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle rebuild the Gateway was included in the special.
- When the main heroes fall out of the dimensional rift to Springfield, Carl sees it and wonders what's going on. Though, he was absent in the game and the sequence wasn't in it also.
- The voices of The Simpsons reprises their roles. As they didn't in the game.
- Lex Luthor is replaced with The Penguin in the Elements of Surprise scene after the main heroes defeat Karlof, Gravos and Griffin Turner.
- Though, the sequence where they fight Griffin Turner, Gravos and Karlof was omitted.
- Two-Face's outfit in the special resembles what it looks like in Batman: The Animated Series.
- The Riddle-earth sequence is omitted in the special, leaving the Palantir a Foundation Element only in the game.
- Riddler's outfit in the special is the same one from LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite. Though, he doesn't have his bowler hat along. Just a black hairpiece, that resembles Bruce Wayne's hairpiece.
- The heroes also get help from the Master Builders (Emmet, Benny and Unikitty), the Simpson family, the Fellowship of the Ring and the DC heroes.
- The final scene where a person picks up a piece of Lord Vortech and it gets on him turning him into Vortech is omitted.
- This was likely due to time.
- LEGO System A/S distributes the special, instead of Warner Premiere.
- Due to some franchises that are not part of Warner Bros. Entertainment.