Beach City is a Kingdom Hearts III world based on the hit Cartoon Network series, Steven Universe.
Following the events of TBD, Sora, Donald and Goofy first landed in the Gem Temple, looking that they look strange, Sora later meets Steven W.I.P.
- Scarlet Tango
- White Mushroom
- Black Fungus
- Rare Truffle
Note: Certain ones like Steven and Connie are playable, but with their own modes.
- Crystal Gems
- Steven (Sora and Riku's Storyline)
- Garnet (Sora's Storyline)
- Amethyst (Sora's Storyline)
- Pearl (Sora's Storyline)
- Lapis Lazuli (Sora's Storyline)
- Peridot (Sora's Storyline)
- Connie Maheswaran (Sora and Riku's Storyline; wearing her Kalari)
- Lion (Sora and Riku's Storyline)
- Greg Universe
- Sadie Miller
- Field Theme: Full Disclosure - Soundtrack Attack Remix
- Battle Theme: We Are the Crystal Gems - Soundtrack Attack Remix/Giant Woman - Soundtrack Attack Remix
- Minigame Theme: Haven't You Noticed (I'm a Star) - Soundtrack Attack Remix (most Minigames, minus some of the Musical parts of them)/What Can I do For You - Soundtrack Attack Remix (some Minigames)
- Boss Theme: Stronger than You - Soundtrack Attack Remix
The Arcade of Beach City, serves as the area of most Minigames. Certain minigames however, are located into somewhere else.
List of Minigames
- Whacker Man
- Whacker Man Jr.
- Race Rush
- Punch Buddy
- Meat Beat Mania
- Jelly Jiggler
The Gem Sky Arena, serves as the Battle Arena of the world.
- Steven Quartz Universe: Yu Hayashi (JPN), Zach Callison (ENG)
- Connie Maheswaran: Ai Nonaka (JPN), Grace Rolek (ENG)
- Garnet: Mitsuki Saiga (JPN), Estelle (ENG)
- Ameythst: Tōko Aoyoma (JPN), Michaela Dietz (ENG)
- Pearl: Sachiko Kojima (JPN), Deedee Magno-Hall (ENG)
- Lapis Lazuli: Risa Hayamizu (JPN), Jennifer Paz (ENG)
- Peridot: Miho Hino (JPN), Shelby Rabara (ENG)
- Lion: N/A (JPN), Dee Bradley Baker (ENG)
- Greg Universe
- Sadie Miller: Kate Micucci (ENG)
For the transcript see Kingdom Hearts III DLC Ideas/Beach City/Transcript
- This will be the first Kingdom Hearts world to be based on a Cartoon Network property (if Disney and Square-Enix asked permission), as well as the first world to have a unique opening in the start.
- Like the Toy Story world, it will be canonical to the source material that is used, although elements from various plots would be recycled, such as the concert scene from Sadie's Song.