Kingdom Hearts: Warner Bros. II (キングダムハーツ: ワーナー ・ ブラザーズ II) is a Japanese-American role-playing game. It is a sequel to the spin off game, Kingdom Hearts: Warner Bros..
A new threat threatens to take over the world, so Cory, Bugs and Daffy must save the world again.
The gameplay will be a combination of Final Fantasy VII-XIIi and the KH series.
- Cory's Hometown
- New Orleans
- Haunted Hotel
- Sea of Hoolemere
- Hogarth's Hometown
- Jellystone Park
- Bugs' Forest
- Storks' Base
- The Underworld (final level)
- Yoshuma (Cory in English version)
- Bugs Bunny
- Daffy Duck
- Hasmada (Peter in English version/Cory's dad)
- Sakura (Wendee in English version/Cory's sister)
- Lola Bunny
- Lord Gondalf
- The World Ender
- The Doomdays (World Ender's minions)
- The Nightmares
- Yosmite Sam
- It is the fourth Warner Bros. game to be developed by Square-Enix, after Kingdom Hearts: Warner Bros., Kids' WB: Kingdom Hearts Adventure, and Kingdom Hearts: Warner Bros: Chains of Memories.
- This video game takes place after Kingdom Hearts: Warner Bros: Chains of Memories.