Creatures of Skull Island
- Tyrannosaurus Rex - The most famous predator of the Late Cretaceous and the largest predator on Skull island. One appears in the third episode when it tried to devour Ann whilst she was up in a tree, Kong then confronted it and after a lengthy battle managed to kill it by breaking its jaws, its corpse was later found by Jack with scavengers on it.
- Triceratops - A species of herbivorous dinosaur from Late Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation. In the second episode Kong and Ann encounter a small herd of them on a volcanic flat. Kong fights and kills the lead bull by breaking off one of its horns and stabbing it in the neck, before throwing rocks at the herd causing them to stampede impaling a member of the Wanderer.
- Lambeosaurus - A species of duck billed dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous. One appeared in the second episode where it stumbled upon spooked the rescue party's campsite who then shot it, despite the fact that it was a gentle herbivore and non aggressive. The heavily wounded animal was then shot by Jack to mercifully end its suffering.
- Velociraptor - A species of small, but deadly carnivorous dinosaur from Late Cretaceous Mongolia. A pack of ten appeared in the second episode where they attacked Kong and Ann, Kong managed to kill 6 of them whilst the remaining four fled. They use the same model as the Raptors from Primeval.
- Allosaurus -. They use the same model as the Allosaurus from ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Spinosaurus - A large fish eating sailed back dinosaur from the Mid Cretaceous. Two appeared in the third episode where they encountered Jack and Ann as they were running back to the village. They attempted to attack them but fought and were presumably killed by Kong (off screen).
- Ankyloranodon - A large flying fish-eating Pterosaur from the Late Cretaceous. One appeared in the third episode where it tried to pick Ann up in its talons. Kong however rescued Ann and killed the Ankyloranodon. They use the same model as the Ankyloranodon from Jurassic Park: Chaos Effect.
- Plesiosaurus - A large long necked marine reptile from the Early Jurassic. One appeared in the second episode where it encountered the rescue party as they were crossing the swamp. It capsized their raft and devoured a few sailors, including Wally, before disappearing back into the water and vanishing from sight.
- Siamotyrannus -
- Deinosuchus - A giant crocodilian from the Late Cretaceous. A group of them appeared in the second episode where they attacked and devoured some of the sailors when they came to shore after the Plesiosaurus attack. Jack kills one by shooting it in the eye with his pistol and its corpse is devoured by the other Deinosuchus as the sailors escaped.
- Vastatosaurus Rex -
- Baryonyx -. They use the same model as the Baryonyx from ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Titanoboa - A giant species of constrictor snake from Paleocene Colombia. One appeared in the third episode, it is shown living at the base of Kong's lair, it attempted to constrict Kong after it tried to eat Ann. Kong managed to kill it by bashing its head against the rocks and tearing its jaws apart.
- Blue-Tail Venatosaurus -
- Arsinoitherium - A large rhino like mammal from Egypt during the Eocene and Oligocene. One appeared in the second episode where it chased the rescue party through the jungle, trampling one to death and the rest onto a log bridge and kept them trapped between it and Kong. Other than Kong, it is the only prehistoric mammal appears in the miniseries.
- Teratornis - A species of giant predatory bird from the Pleistocene in North America. A small group appeared in the third episode, feasting on the Tyrannosaurus corpse. They saw Jack approaching and turned aggressive, they then fended him off and resumed their feast.
- Giant Spider - A large species of spider native to Skull Island. A group of them were seen in the third episode where they attack and devour the sailors who fell into the crevice after being shook of the log by Kong, one of their victims included Bruce Thompson.
- Megalania - A giant monitor lizard from Pleistocene Australia. Two were seen in the third episode where they attack and devour sailors who fell into a crevice, Briggs being one of them.
- Brontoscorpio - A species of giant scorpion from the Silurian period. A group appeared in the second episode where they devoured the sailors after they had fallen into a crevice.
- Venatosaurus -
Other Animals on plateau
- Wild Boar
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.