Rob Renzetti. It is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios and airs on Nickelodeon since March 9th, 2020.
A young mechanic discovers that Kaiju are attacking Earth and, as a result, he joins an army led by a general who aims to defeat those forces, unbeknownst that a sadistic and cynical terrorist aims to control the Kaiju.
- Adrian DePowers (voiced by Seth Green) - a mechanic who discovers that Kaiju are real and out to attack Earth, joining the resistance aganist the Kaiju.
- Jodie Storm (voiced by Cathy Cavadini) - a teenage girl who befriends Adrian and is knowledgable about Kaiju, eventually developing a crush on him.
- Barkley (vocal effects by Dee Bradley Baker) - Jodie's pet dog who TBD.
- General Kurtis Strongbow (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - a general who fights the Kaiju by using physically and mentally enhanced soldiers to TBD.
- Robert Sawyer (voiced by Troy Baker) - a strict soldier who often is at odds with Adrian due to his belief that only the strongest men will survive the Kaiju War and discredits anyone he finds not fit to fight. Despite this, he truly does care about the safety of the Earth and wants everyone to survive the war.
- Katrina Acres (voiced by Ashly Burch) - TBD
- TBD (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- TBD (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Vera Maxwell (voiced by Olivia Olson) - the head engineer of the Final Hope Army who is engaged to Sawyer and TBD.
- Carla Strongbow (voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera) - Strongbow's wife who TBD.
- Lacey DePowers (voiced by Jennifer Hale) - Adrian's older sister who cares about his safety and usually tries to get him out of the Kaiju War by TBD.
- President Nathaniel Pone (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - the President of the United States who cares about the TBD.
- The Elders, consisting of:
- Alexander Virgog (voiced by Sam Riegel) - a terrorist who aims to control the Kaiju using advanced technology.
- Karla (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Alexander's second-in-command who is loyal to him and is later revealed to be an android created by Alexander to help him in his schemes.
- The Megacreature - a combination of many creatures who TBD.
- Crygo - an ice dormant Kaiju who arrives at London to cause destruction and chaos.
- Fiborg - a mechanical Kaiju that attacks Silicon Valley to simply become more advanced.
- Black Swoop - a vulture-like Kaiju that can take down armored tanks, attacking Dallas.
- Big Ugly - a ginormous and hideous Kaiju which attacks Paris.
- Dagon - a humanoid sea monster who attacks seaside villages.
- Lizar - a gigantic lizard who arrives in Sicily having toxic spores attached to it.
- Coilra - a gigantic snake kaiju which attacked an Indian jungle.
- Bengalis - TBD
- Specimen X - the Elders' single most powerful Kaiju who is able to steal energy from the sun and use it to power itself up.
- According to its creator, Adrian is 20, Jodie is 18 and Lacey is 23.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.