This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
K'Maya Janee Smith is an American voice actress, animator, writer, producer, storyboard artist, and owner of Cosmic Unimotions who has Autism and Asperger's syndrome. She is best known for doing voice roles in anime, cartoons, and video games such as Maia Parker/Mega Celestial Maia from the Mega Celestial Maia series and Xerestia from the Kingdom Hearts series. She makes guest appearances in shows that are owned by Cosmic Unimotions.
- Maia Parker/Mega Celestial Maia - Mega Celestial Maia (Franchise)/Karma and the Galactic Descendants/OK K.O.! Jasper and Me/Destiny Hearts III
- Xerestia - Kingdom Hearts series
- Genevieve Le Minuit - The Heroic Kids of Wisdom
- Guest Star in The Good Doctor
- Guest appearances in one of the shows by Cosmic Unimotions
- Mega Celestial Maia (Franchise)
- Sprucia and Gilli (Franchise)
- A Modern Life In Monsterville
- Warfare School
- Othamuru Jungle