Julianne Rose Reilly (née Rhodes) (Detroit, Michigan, May 21st, 1975-Seattle, Washington, May 14th, 2020) was an American animator, television writer, producer and director. She was known for creating the Reilly Toons franchise and Agent Foxy and Pounce the Cat for Cartoon Network from 2008 until 2014, as well as Freak's Academy for the Strange for Netflix.
She was also the founder of her own company, being named Galloping Horse Productions.
She died due to a liver failure caused by a TBD.
- Collin the Speedy Boy (Warner Bros. Pictures, 2020)
- The Modifyers (Nickelodeon, 2007)
- The Chronicles of Collin the Speedy Boy (Cartoon Network/WB Kids, 2019-2020)
- Agent Foxy and Pounce the Cat (Cartoon Network, 2008-2014)
- Freak's Academy for the Strange (Netflix, 2016-2020)
- [replacement for Cheryll] (TBD, 2018-present; her husband takes over after her death)
She was married to fellow animator Michael Reilly since April TBDth, 2000.
The couple had two children: Francine (born TBD 2002) and Caesar (born TBD 2008).
- Juilanne is influenced by Chris Reccardi and Lynne Naylor, as she had worked with them on almost every project they worked on.
- As a result, her art style almost marks a resemblance to both of their style.
- They are also close friends.