Jeffrey and Josephine Baxford are a single Christian couple living in Sparks, Nevada with their 5 kids: Catherine (18), Mitch (16), Samantha (14), Ginny (12) and Tanner (10). All kids, mostly Ginny and Tanner go to Catholic schools and they also go to church. They become a dysfunctional and an extraordinary Christian family.
- Jeffery Baxford (voiced by Jess Harnell) is the Christian dad of the family. He is humble and carefree.
- Josephine Baxford-Quartz (voiced by Hynden Walch) is the wife of Jeffrey.
- Catherine Baxford (voiced by Cherami Leigh) is 18 years old and the oldest of the family. She is married to 21-year-old Michael Smith and had a baby girl named Angela.
- Mitch Baxford (voiced by Scott Menville) is 16 years old and the oldest teenager of the family.
- Samantha Baxford (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) is 14 years old and the youngest teenager of the family.
- Ginny Baxford (voiced by Hynden Walch) is 12 years old and the oldest preteen of the family.
- Tanner Baxford (voiced by Zach Callison) is 10 years old and the youngest preteen of the family.
- Sandra Wilkinson (voiced by Eva Bella) is Ginny's friend of Irish and Scottish descent.
- Stacy Wilkinson (voiced by Mariel Sheets) is Ginny's taller yet younger sister.