Along with Welsh actress Ruth Jones, Corden co-created, co-wrote and starred in the critically acclaimed BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey (2007–2010) for which he won the BAFTA Television Award for Best Comedy Performance. He was featured on the UK No.1 single "Shout", along with grime artist Dizzee Rascal, an unofficial anthem of the England football team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, and duetted with Australian singer Kylie Minogue on a cover of "Only You" in 2015. Appearing on the UK charity telethon Comic Relief in 2011, Corden created his Carpool Karaoke sketch when he drove around London singing songs with George Michael. Since 2009, Corden has presented the Brit Awards ceremony five times, four by himself and once with Mathew Horne and Kylie Minogue. In 2016, he hosted the 70th Tony Awards and the following year hosted the 59th Annual Grammy Awards, replacing long-time host LL Cool J. He has presented the sports-based comedy panel show A League of Their Own on Sky 1 since 2010.
In 2011, he played the lead part in the comedy play One Man, Two Guvnors, which transferred from the National Theatre to the West End and then to Broadway and was also cinecast worldwide via National Theatre Live. For his performance in the Broadway run of the play, Corden won the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play. In 2015 he received the BAFTA Britannia Award for British Artist of the Year.
- Trolls: The Series - Biggie
- Megan and Nick - Officer Diaz
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The 2020 Tokyo Fry Cook Games - Paul the Swordfish
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (live action film) - Sam the Snowman
- The Emoji Movie 2 - Hi-5
- Home 2: Oh's Boov Vacation - Charlie the Boov
- Inside Out: The Series - Gratitude
- The Dreamstone - Bridgie the Heligator
- the Current voice of Budgie the Little Helicopter