Humanity has came to space and started enslaving alien civilizations to use their planets for resources. As a result, the son of an infamous human captain and an alien teenage girl head to stop the enslaving of planets.
- Jane - a gynoid who is the pilot of a Phantasm that got stolen by Elijah and Brinna, with her being reprogrammed TBD.
- Zoni - a small alien who is rather passive.
- The United Humanity Front, consisting of:
- High Chancellor Emile Carne - TBD
- Captain Moira Starglade - the captain of the Anubis Squadron who wants to keep the TBD.
- O.S.I.R.I.S. - the A.I. of the Apep who TBD.
- Captain Ezio Claww - a human general who lost his arm to [Slashbreak or Anon] TBD.
- Slashbreak - a hostile alien creature that assaults TBD.
- The Noble Horsemen, consisting of:
- Lord Death - TBD
- Lady War - TBD
- Lord Pestelience - TBD
- Lady Famine - TBD
- Anon - a mysterious entity who is capable to shapeshift into anything that it kills.
- Inhumanity (September 15th, 1991) - The son of an infamous general finds an alien as TBD.
- Inhumanity: Faulty Transportation (December 5th, 1991) - TBD
- Inhumanity: The Arena
- Inhumanity: Liberation of Aryt
- Inhumanity: Assassins and Games
Sequels and prequels
[cartoon, MTV, produced by Sony]
[probably a prequel]