Indiana Jones and the Amber Room is an American action-adventure video game, being based on Indiana Jones by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. It is developed by TBD and published by Electronic Arts (under license from The Walt Disney Company), being released on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on June 14th, 2018.
Set in 1954, Indiana Jones is recruited to find the lost Amber Room as he battles Soviet offensives on his way to find it while crossing with new figures to locate the mythic room.
- Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. (voiced by Mark Hamill) - a famous archaeologist who heads to find the Amber Room and is joined by several figures to achieve it before the Soviets gain it.
- Short Round (voiced by Dante Basco) - Indiana's old sidekick who aids TBD.
- Anne Greenwood (voiced by Linda Cardellini) - a curious investigative journalist who decides to join Indiana in his adventures, primarily to get a good scoop.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (voiced by Corey Burton) - the President of the United States back then who primarily appears through audio logs, informing about several events that are happening in the US during Indiana's journey.
- Gen. Sergei Aslamov (voiced by Steven Blum) - a ruthless Soviet general who leads a secret militia against the United States in order to find the Amber Room before them and wants to end Jones to prevent him from getting it.
- [secondary antagonist, a type of antagonist] (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kao Kan (voiced by [creepy old chinese]) - the son of the deceased Lao Che who heads to kill Jones in Hong Kong when Jones finally found the Peacock's Eye.
The game begins in Hong Kong as Indiana has located the TBD.
The game plays as a open world action game with a major focus on adrenaline and action. The game has a game mechanic that allows you to improvise massive action sequences when an orange aura appears above two or more items. This mechanic usually appears during cutscenes in order to make it seem smooth.