In cartoon and movies, villains/antagonists always lose by either falling for traps/tricks/lies, having their plans failed, and surrendering by the protagonists/heroes, but what if they made smarter decisions?
Phineas and Ferb
- Doofenshmirtz: Ah, Perry the Platypus, I have decided to upgrade my traps so
MLP: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
(The human 6 and Sunset arrives to sing.)
- Rainbow Dash: Hang on... What happened here?!
(They noticed they're too late.)
- Adagio: Oh hey. We decided to sing early before you guys came here to defeat us and now we took over this world. Also, we destroyed the mirror and your powers so none of you could escape or defeat us. Now for you seven.
(She sings as they fall under her control)
- Aria: Well... That was easy. They are now our slaves along with everyone else.
- Adagio: So what do you say, my beautiful slaves?
- Twilight: We obey you and only you...
Milo Murphy's Law
- Bill: Eenie... Meenie... Miney... (Suddenly stops) I know that you’re gonna make a deal with me Stanford, but it’s a trick since I know you that well. So... I'll make sure it doesn't happen by killing both of the twins and taking Stanley away from you.
- Stanley: Wait, what?!
- Bill: Now, I've won the war!
(He eats Stanley)
- Bill: And I went back in time thanks to the baby, now I know how to take over the world! (laughs) The world is finally mine!
Star Vs the Forces of Evil
Wander Over Yonder
- Plankton: I'd like to buy one Krabby Patty.
- Squidward: Are you sure?
- Plankton: Yeah, I haven’t eaten since the last year... I need one, I’ll give you my cash.
- Squidward: (sighs) Fine... Spongebob, Plankton needs a Krabby patty.
- SpongeBob: Sure thing, Squidward! One Krabby patty coming up!
(He cooks it.)
- SpongeBob: And done! Here you go, Plankton!
- Plankton: Yes! Finally!
- Hawk Moth: Go my Akuma and Akumatize Ladybug and make sure she gives me the ladybug miraculous.
(He sends the Akuma)
(Short end cause why not? :3 )
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Well, there are many ways that MLP villains will make smarter choices for example...
The Powerpuff Girls
Suggestions are accepted.
To be honest, I like Bad/Dark endings although, I used to hate them but not anymore.
Inspired by Dorkly's "If Video Game Bosses were Actually Smart"