How to Train Your X-Men is a 2011 live-action/animated adventure science fiction superhero epic war film produced by Marvel Entertainment and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
- Jordan Nagai as Russell
- Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle, Russell's girlfriend.
- James Earl Jones as Darth Vader
- Gary Oldman as Lord Shen
- Ian McShane as Tai Lung
- J.K. Simmons as Kai
- Ashleigh Ball as Rainbow Dash
- Ben Burtt as WALL-E
- Hugh Jackman as James Howlett
- Angelina Jolie as Laura/X-23
- Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool
- Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange
- Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther
- Sam Worthington as Jake Sully
- Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills
- Jason Statham as Frank Martin
- Hugh Jackman as X-24, main villain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.