Histeria! Tales, alternately known as Warner Bros.' Histeria! Tales, was an American animated slapstick comedy series, serving as a spin-off of Histeria!, being created by Tom Ruegger. It was produced by Warner Bros. Television Animation and it aired on The WB (as part of Kids' WB) from September 14, 2002 until May 17, 2003.
The Histeria! cast are back and sometimes they're at home or anywhere around the outskirts of Burbank.
- Loud Kiddington (voiced by Angus T. Jones) - a young loud-talking boy who tries to speak in a normal voice.
- Fetch (voiced by Frank Welker) - Loud's golden retriever and he can talk.
- Charity Bazaar (voiced by Laraine Newman) - TBD
- Sarah (vocal effects by E.G. Daily) - TBD
- Froggo (voiced by Nathan Ruegger) - TBD
- Aka Pella (voiced by Cree Summer) - TBD
- Pepper Mills (voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- Toast (also voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- Lucky Bob (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - TBD
- Pule Houser (also voiced by Frank Welker) - TBD
- Cho-Cho (also voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- Susanna Susquahanna (also voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- The Kiddingtons (Loud's family), consisting of:
- The Bazaars (Charity's family), consisting of:
- The Pellas (Aka's family), consisting of:
- Froggo's family, consisting of:
See List of Histeria! Tales episodes.
- The series was similar to Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain.
- Although the voice cast reprise their roles from the original role, only Loud and Big Fat Baby are now voiced by Angus T. Jones and Audrey Wasilewski, while Luke and Cody Ruegger are growing up as the teenagers.
- This series premiered on the same day as What's New, Scooby-Doo? and Ozzy & Drix.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation has a logo variant following the closing credits where the music of the 1994 Warner Bros. Television logo is heard, unlike other WBA shows for using the ending of each show's theme (or silent) in this logo.