Heroes of Arcasia is an American action-adventure mobile video game set in the Collin the Speedy Boy universe. It is developed by TT Fusion and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for Android and iOS on January 9th, 2020.
Set outside of Magnum City, you are allowed to recruit various heroes across Arcasia to fight a dangerous new threat known as the Null Queen.
- Alyssa Stormblight (voiced by Ashley Johnson) - a skilled elf who is an expert mage and is capable of summoning powerful winds.
- Nelcro (voiced by David Sobolov) - a stern velociraptor who can summon electricity and uses it to fight against evil.
- Aqua (voiced by Tom Kenny) - a friendly fish-person who has the ability to use water to create constructs that help him out in tough situations.
- Data (voiced by Olivia Hack) - a shy robot girl who can summon robotic tentacles out of her back using them for heroic purposes.
- The Mettallion (voiced by Matthew Mercer) - the serious leader of the group called the Steel Knights who can turn his skin into an armor and wants to defend the world from evil.
- Steelis (voiced by Troy Baker) - a TBD Steel Knight who is known for his TBD.
- Ironia (voiced by Laura Bailey) - a bubbly and goofy Steel Knight who willingly joins them in order to TBD.
- Goldie (voiced by Ashly Burch) - a skilled and rather cynical Steel Knight who TBD.
- Flora (voiced by Kath Soucie) - a wise and friendly young adult woman who is the guardian of Nature and wants to protect the forests from threats that can harm it.
- Wolf Girl (voiced by Tara Strong) - a woman raised by wolves who has their strength and agility as she uses it to help fight evil.
- The Soothsayer (voiced by Mark Hamill) - a wise and intelligent being who has access to various portals across Arcasia as he wants to protect the world.
- Lily (voiced by Liliana Mumy) - a goofy and energetic teenage girl who often overreacts about various things, working for the Soothsayer.
- The Null Queen (voiced by Erica Lindbeck) - a villainous creature from a dimension called the Null who plans to conquer the world TBD.
- Captain Bloodclaw (voiced by Clancy Brown) - a pirate captain who travels around Arcasia in order to collect as much valuable gold as he can from innocents.
- Magma (voiced by TBD) - a giant lava monster who has been terrorizing innocent villages in order to TBD.
- Viper (voiced by TBD) - a TBD snake who is capable of using eyes to take control of who he TBD.
- Null Soldiers - mindless soldiers working for the Null Queen and are willing to do anything for her.
- The Blood Pirates - TBD
See Heroes of Arcasia/Missions
The game is a turn-based RPG of sorts where you can recruit various different people to help you. The game starts with a choice between three heroes: Alyssa, Nelcro and Aqua. Each character has a base attack and four special attacks as you gain them by leveling your characters up. It costs around 1,000 Arcasia Coins to summon a new hero to help you. The game ditches gear boosting your stats as gear still exists but it mainly exists as a stylization tool. There is also a PVP online arena that you can access to use to test your warrior's skills. There is a second type of missions called Character Missions where it is a separate story from the main story and it requires a certain character to play through it. Only one of the three people you pick to start gets to speak for your party during the story mode, as the other characters you get speak through menus and character missions.
- Oscar Hamilton confirmed that Collin or any other preexisting characters won't appear, mainly to tell a new story.
- Despite being a CtSB game, some fans believe it should've been a Good Ol' Magic game instead due to its theme and some characters resembling more the type of character that would usually appear on that series rather than the more sci-fi-like approach the series usually takes.
- Oscar stated that the app's universe is meant to be a melting pot and not just fantasy or not just sci-fi.