Happy Gilmore 2 is the long awaited sequel to the hit 1996 comedy. It will be produced by Happy Madison productions for Universal.
- Adam Sandler as Happy Gilmore
- Julie Bowen as Virginia Venit
- Bruce Campbell as Sappy Jonas
- Christopher McDonald as Shooter McGavin
- Allen Covert as Otto
- Nick Swardson as Crappy Gilmore (Happy's half brother)
- Carl Weathers as Chubbs Peterson
- Bob Barker as Himself
- Drew Carey as Himself
- Reese Witherspoon as Holly the Angel (Reprising her role from Little Nicky)
- Rob Schneider as Townie
- George Wallace as Skipper Jenkins
- ??? as Abraham Lincoln
- ??? as Heaven Alligator
After 22 years of winning the Pro Golf Tour, Happy Gilmore learned that his grandmother passed away and decided to defeat Sappy Jonas at the new Pro Golf Tour, with the help of his old enemy, Shooter McGavin.
- Bob Barker: Remember me, Happy?
- Happy: Yes, I do, Bob. I see you have your friend, Drew Carey.
- Drew Carey: Bob told me all about you. How you nearly pummeled him to death.
- Happy: Guess what? The price is still wrong, bitches! (Beginning of a three-way brawl)
- Chubbs: Happy.
- Happy: Chubbs! You and your friends from Heaven are visiting me?
- Chubbs: Yes, Happy because you lost your confidence before the semi-finals. 22 years ago, I met a promising rookie who won the Pro Golf Tour. Now, I am with an angel, Abe Lincoln and the Alligator that ate my hand.
- Holly the Angel: My friend told me, like, everything amazing about you, Happy!
- Townie: You can do it, Happy! Finish the freaking hole!