Hanna-Barbera: The Havoc of Robot Animals is a action/adventure platform shooter video game created by Infogrames and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii on TBD 2006. This game is based on the characters by Hanna-Barbera. It is the final Hanna-Barbera game developed by Infogrames before its closure in 2009.
The game was originally going to be also released for the Xbox, but was cancelled for a unknown reason.
- Kelsie (voiced by Tara Strong): a Face Paint that is carefree, and short tempered at times. Her weapon is The Star-Nator. She serves as the main protagonist of the game.
- Yogi Bear (voiced by Joe Alaskey):
- Scooby-Doo (voiced by Frank Welker): TBD. He is playable in multiplayer.
- Fred Flintstone (also voiced by Joe Alaskey):
- This game is being honored the first Hanna-Barbera game to be rated E10+.
- The game features traditionally-animated cutscenes, which they are animated by Saerom Animation.