Grand Theft Auto VI is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games (Worldwide) and Capcom (Asian territories such as Japan), for PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch (albeit with some changes; due to size limitations). It is the eighth main installment of the Grand Theft Auto Franchise, and the third to be set in the HD Universe, completing the Original HD Trilogy (although the HD Universe would still continue)
The game will be set in Vice City and other nearby areas in the State of Florida, with a massive open world to explore, with all new weapons, vehicles, missions, activities, Safehouses and characters.
Counties and Locations
- Vice City
- Cottonmouth (based on Tampa)
- Gator Links (based on Florida Keys) and Saint Denis (based on New Orleans, returning from Red Dead Redemption II.
As with Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto IV: Enchanced Edition, you will play as three different protagonists as they fight an navigate life in the chaotic Vice City underground.
- Andrew "Andy" - Psychical Description: African American Male
- Marvin - Physical Description: Caucasion Male
- Bernadette - Physical Description: Latino American Female
Grand Theft Auto Online
The newest and biggest expansion to GTA's online multiplayer experience. As with Grand Theft Auto IV: Enchanced Edition, returning players from GTA V, GTA V: Enchanced and GTA IV: Enchanced will be able to bring their existing characters to Vice City through the Rockstar Social Club, as well as the option to create characters from scratch, Bringing together three groundbreaking games and more than three crime infested places, Liberty State, Angloquin, San Andreas and Vice City, for a complete Online Experience.
- Rockstar has also discussed the possibility of other characters from each of the other games for Single Player for players who achieve 100% Completion, though they wouldn’t be playable in missions.
- This game features the first female playable character (not counting Online player characters) since Grand Theft Auto 1 as well as the first ever to be created for a 3D game.