Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Underground is an American action-crime video game, serving as an installment of the Grand Theft Auto series. It is developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on November 6th, 2018.
Set in Vice City in 1975, crime is at an all-time high as a formerly normal person gets into the criminal underworld, causing as much fear she's able to while trying to keep out of the law's way and growing up in the list of Vice City's most wanted.
- Catherine Ross (voiced by Lena Headey) - a rather sinister girl who plans to rise from the depths of the city and become Vice City's most powerful criminal and wants to have full control over the crime in her city.
- Ludwig Ross (voiced by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) - Catherine's older brother who is considered very TBD.
- Ivo Venkin (voiced by Mark Hamill) - a rather brutal Soviet who is out to take down anyone who he considers enemies to the empire, but despite that, could join Catherine's gang for a cost.
- Maximilian Trek (voiced by Vincent D'Onofrio) - a charismatic drug lord who is aware of Catherine's plans and aims to wipe out all TBD.
The game keeps old elements yet adds new elements such as the relationship meter as you can form romantic bonds with people, yet with some choices drawing more risks, primarily if you do same sex, since LGBT rights were a taboo back then. The game also has no linear story mode, yet still has many types of missions. There is also an infamy list that rises after completing quite a few missions. Moving up the ranks of the list grants you even more missions, vehicles and weapons. You are also able to recruit people to join your gang and allowed to make alliances with other gangs.
Stays the same.
Basically stays the same.
Stays the same.
- Knuckle Dusters
- Butterfly Knife
- Meat Cleaver
- Fire Axe
- Baseball Bat
- Golf Club
- Hockey Stick
- Vapid Dominator (Ford Mustang)
- Declasse Vigero (Chevrolet Camaro)
- Declasse Merit (Chevrolet Impala)
- This is the first GTA game with a female protagonist.
- This is the third GTA game set in Vice City and the first one of that city set in the HD Universe.
- The developers expressed interest in making more GTA anthology games.