Good Ol' Magic: Charlotte in Wonderland is an American fantasy-supernatural-comedy video game, serving as a spin-off in the Good Ol' Magic game series. It is developed by Traveller's Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 2DS/3DS on TBD 2014.
Set in an alternate universe, Charlotte arrives at a world where weirdness rules and as a cynical monarch plans TBD.
- Charlotte Kingsleigh (voiced by Cathy Cavadini) - a brave British girl who ends up in a magical world after falling into a rabbit hole and now has to TBD.
- Tux (vocal effects by Frank Welker) - Charlotte's pet flyist who TBD.
- The Mad Hatter (voiced by Will Friedle) - an insane and mysterious hatter who gains an interest in Charlotte and helps her to TBD.
- Cheshire Cat (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - TBD
- The Caterpillar (voiced by Clancy Brown) - TBD
- The White Rabbit (voiced by Candi Milo) - TBD
- Queen of Hearts (voiced by Elizabeth Daily) - the vile ruler of Wonderland who wants to control TBD.
- Jabberwocky (voiced by Megan Fahlenbock) - a powerful dragoness who is out for TBD.
- Gryphon (voiced by Charlie Adler) - TBD
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee (voiced by Diedrich Bader and Nika Futterman, respectively) - TBD
- The Dodo (voiced by Tara Strong) - TBD
- Humpty Dumpty (voiced by Tom Kenny) - TBD
- Mock Turtle (voiced by Jess Harnell) - TBD
- Cards - TBD
- Baby Dragons - TBD
- Turtles - TBD
- Into Wonderland
- The Rabbit Hole
- The Room
- The Grotto
- Mock Turtle (boss)
- Wonderland Forests
- The Trees
- Tea Party
- The Pond
- The Wall
- Humpty Dumpty (boss)
- The Dodo (boss)
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee (boss)
- Gryphon (boss)
- The Castle
- Knave of Hearts (boss)
- King of Hearts (boss)
- Queen of Hearts (boss)
- Jabberwocky (final boss)
- Due to serving as the Alice, Charlotte's last name is changed to Kingsleigh.
- The animal and non-animal characters in Wonderland retain the same form as their Prime universe counterparts as they use some elements to represent the species they're portraying.